A Bear Shot and Eaten and Other Abuses at Cherokee Pits

Posted in the Animal Rights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
"In 2012, PETA conducted an undercover investigation at Chief Saunooke Bear Park (CSBP), a roadside collection of bear pits in Cherokee, North Carolina. CSBP confines bears to desolate concrete cells, where they are forced to beg for food and are deprived of all that is natural and important to them. Renowned game show host and animal rights activist Bob Barker has joined PETA in calling for the bears to be rescued."

http://www.peta.org/features/cherokee-bear-in...

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#2 Jan 21, 2013
thanks for the link! Next time I am in NC, I will have to check it out for myself. My kids love the zoo but I think they would really enjoy feeding animals. This place sounds like great family fun!
Alex the Great

Midland, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Perhps Bob will rescue the bears. He more than enough money to git er done.

Otherwise he should shutup.
the Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Like we say here in Missouri Pull my leg once and pee squirts out in your direction, pull my leg twice and don't be surprised if you get kicked.
the Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#5 Jan 21, 2013
haha what I really was meaning to say is my leg may fall off because it's artificial. Then you be holding one leg in your hand. It rotted one day after a long battle with diabetes from eating too many hamburgers. ah, I just couldn't give them up and surrender them hamburgers. One after another. I was a hamburger junkie, no salvauion in sight. I cry for my leg sometimes.
Alex the Great

Midland, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2013
the Herbivore wrote:
haha what I really was meaning to say is my leg may fall off because it's artificial. Then you be holding one leg in your hand. It rotted one day after a long battle with diabetes from eating too many hamburgers. ah, I just couldn't give them up and surrender them hamburgers. One after another. I was a hamburger junkie, no salvauion in sight. I cry for my leg sometimes.
The diabetes thing was all a bad dream... you actually ate your own leg in a canabalistic rage.
QWERTY

Suitland, MD

#7 Jan 21, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
thanks for the link! Next time I am in NC, I will have to check it out for myself. My kids love the zoo but I think they would really enjoy feeding animals. This place sounds like great family fun!
Scary thing is - you really think that way.

#8 Jan 22, 2013
QWERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary thing is - you really think that way.
and your point is....

“Timing Is Everything”

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

#9 Jan 22, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is....
She has no point... only jaded opinion.
John

Australia

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Oh yeh, PETA is going to "rescue them".
PETA kills everything it "rescues".
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Jon. John. John, Johnny... We all have feelings. Like in Australia they have all sorts of feelings, and I can tell that you're a feeling person. Your hearts breaking and tear drops are a probably running down your face while burgers are swelling up inside your big fat swelling nose.

So for you I decided I must know what Johnny is feeling so I Googled Australia's feeling among men. At least what real ones there are. I remember long ago during world war II that Americans saved Australia from the Nazi's the old devils and the women there left you, so ya got a little upset and started calleding Americand Seppos, which is short for septic tanks. You were feeling feelings. And Now you're feeling more feelings.

So this is your Song Jonny.

Johnnys song.

FEELINGS (Morris Albert)

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...(repeat & fade)

You'll get better Johnny. Pat. Pat

#12 Jan 22, 2013
^^What the heck is that? Weird.
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#13 Jan 22, 2013
We all know it's your world. We're just livin in it.

#14 Jan 22, 2013
The Herbivore wrote:
We all know it's your world. We're just livin in it.
The world doesn't belong to anybody. All of us are living on it. Some of us understand how it works (like me) and some do not have a clue (like you).
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Let try to reduce the hate filled speech, calm down,come to our senses and see that all animals have natural God given rights like everybody else.

We help to reduce cruelty. And show loving kindness like the bible says.
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Take the Cherokees for instance, long long ago they were inflared with greed and hate, they became slave owner of the poor oppressed African Americans, and slave owners thoughts of this poor oppressed people were and the battle was, the same battle we see today against animals. That they are too low to be recognised. They sold and bought slaves in the markets. Cherokees even fought for the confederates against the United States of American.

We want to build love and harmony among all creation.
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#17 Jan 22, 2013
We don't want to listen to the Devil talk. Without question people are listening to hate, leaving it alone where it belongs. Martin Luther King taught all people that we are taking the right path, the right thought and actions with us to a united future. Both human and animals he said, like he taught.
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#18 Jan 22, 2013
“Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”
&#8213; Martin Luther King Jr.
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#20 Jan 22, 2013
See. Don't anybody be afraid
The Herbivore

Wyandotte, OK

#21 Jan 22, 2013
because the punishments are lite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Animal Sacrifice 53 min Squach 2
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... 17 hr Lassie 577
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) 23 hr cheapo 16
See it: Boy throws puppy into street, grandfath... Mon cheapo 2
Lexington puppy found chemically burned, brande... Mon cheapo 2
Entertainment Animals: An Exhibit Of Barbarity Mon cheapo 5
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... Mon cheapo 5

Animal Rights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE