No alternative. NK will never be part of Azerbaijan. Hovik Abrahamyan

There are 20 comments on the Oct 6, 2012, Groong story titled No alternative. NK will never be part of Azerbaijan. Hovik Abrahamyan. In it, Groong reports that:

No alternative. Karabakh will never be part of Azerbaijan. Hovik Abrahamyan 20:26, 5 October, 2012 YEREVAN, OCTOBER 5, ARMENPRESS: Hovik Abrahamyan, President of Armenian National Assembly, hosted the `Switzerland-Armenia" Parliamentary Friendship Group co-chairmen Ueli Leuenberger and Dominique de Buman from Swiss Lower House of Parliament on ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samuel Minassian

Paris, France

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Azerbaijan must start the war !
stop the bla bla bla !!!
20 yaers it's to long !!!
some politics are lost control
on everything !
they must let the place to other
young people !
russians are = O , in abroad !!!
BMW

Santee, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Samuel Minassian wrote:
Azerbaijan must start the war !
stop the bla bla bla !!!
20 yaers it's to long !!!
some politics are lost control
on everything !
they must let the place to other
young people !
russians are = O , in abroad !!!
Sorry, but what is your point?!!!

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but what is your point?!!!
people who use brand names for their usernames r very shallow and vain people, but the ones who use cheap brand names for their username like Rc cola and Dander r very shallow, vain, and very very very DUMB. How is that for a point?
Racist

Downey, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
people who use brand names for their usernames r very shallow and vain people, but the ones who use cheap brand names for their username like Rc cola and Dander r very shallow, vain, and very very very DUMB. How is that for a point?
Nothing else to talk about? I told you, you needed something to stop your total and irreversible brain decay, it's too late now!
BMW

San Diego, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm…..your point sucks. How about that?!

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#6 Oct 10, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm…..your point sucks. How about that?!
oh i see, ur good at sucking points
Racist

Downey, CA

#7 Oct 10, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i see, ur good at sucking points
oh you see, he is very good at shoving your turdish points up your a$$, look old mongoloid whore, you heard before, no one wants to f@&k your stinky,wrinkled... manhole here, so take your fat a$$ out of here and fist it until you're satisfied!
I bet you're provoking us because you're orgasming on our replies, poor parasite!

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
oh you see, he is very good at shoving your turdish points up your a$$, look old mongoloid whore, you heard before, no one wants to f@&k your stinky,wrinkled... manhole here, so take your fat a$$ out of here and fist it until you're satisfied!
I bet you're provoking us because you're orgasming on our replies, poor parasite!
i truly feel pity for the likes of u, such a waste of a life.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#9 Oct 11, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa...have you looked at your nickname? That is the highest point of hypocrisy! Pretentious is an under-statement to describe the turd head moron you are.

And the other turkish monkey with the nick "neutral" is hilarious too, hehe

Racist

Chatsworth, CA

#10 Oct 11, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
i truly feel pity for the likes of u, such a waste of a life.
Don't feel pity for me you intelliturd, you can help me by $ucking the racism out of me thru my small thing. After all your a humanist subhuman right? Was it you who fixed the duck after intercourse, or was it the turder who fixed you? I'm puzzled!
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Yes , Mr.Aprahamian I totally agree with your claim , Artsakh has always been & will stand an Armenian LAND.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Mary Joe wrote:
Yes , Mr.Aprahamian I totally agree with your claim , Artsakh has always been & will stand an Armenian LAND.
History is on our side! That's why aziks don't have any serious support over Artsakh.

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
History is on our side! That's why aziks don't have any serious support over Artsakh.
the only thing history has done for u is taking a crep on u

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#14 Oct 16, 2012
You fkhead old fart turd, go back to your hole
Stop barking
truther wrote:
<quoted text>

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Shant wrote:
You fkhead old fart turd, go back to your hole
Stop barking
<quoted text>
lets see, who keeps repeating the same elementary school level nonsense over and over again? just like a barking female dog in heat? Since ur too stupid to figure it out, that would be u doushe.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#17 Oct 19, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
And your posts sound very adult like? Turks repeat the same crap all day like brainwashed morons.

Shant is making it short by telling you the turds that you are. I can understand him. I've said this before, talking to a turk or azeri is like talking to a wall. There is no room for discussions with crazy people like you.

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#18 Oct 20, 2012
RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
And your posts sound very adult like? Turks repeat the same crap all day like brainwashed morons.
Shant is making it short by telling you the turds that you are. I can understand him. I've said this before, talking to a turk or azeri is like talking to a wall. There is no room for discussions with crazy people like you.
takes one to know one, and since u understand shat ur the same as it, ur both creatures from feces lagoon.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#19 Oct 20, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
takes one to know one, and since u understand shat ur the same as it, ur both creatures from feces lagoon.
Tell me what's the difference between your posts and Shant's posts?

oh yeahh, you take the time to use a variety of insults?

There is ZERO substance in your posts. All of you turks and aziks have some serious collective mental disease! We can't have a serious discussion and TURDS sums up what you are fairly well.

I told an azik in another thread: Now that we're done insulting to say hi, can we discuss some issues SERIOUSLY? I got no reply.

We are no longer playing your kindergarten games. Just read your post above again and tell me if you are normal!

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#20 Oct 25, 2012
RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what's the difference between your posts and Shant's posts?
oh yeahh, you take the time to use a variety of insults?
There is ZERO substance in your posts. All of you turks and aziks have some serious collective mental disease! We can't have a serious discussion and TURDS sums up what you are fairly well.
I told an azik in another thread: Now that we're done insulting to say hi, can we discuss some issues SERIOUSLY? I got no reply.
We are no longer playing your kindergarten games. Just read your post above again and tell me if you are normal!
u and ur feces infested buddy cannot even write the word Turk, u both r so racist and void of content that u go out of your way on every post to refer to us as Turds, and u have the lack of common sense to question the content of my posts??? At least i have the common decensy to refrain from dehumanizing remarks about ur people.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#21 Oct 26, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
u and ur feces infested buddy cannot even write the word Turk, u both r so racist and void of content that u go out of your way on every post to refer to us as Turds, and u have the lack of common sense to question the content of my posts??? At least i have the common decensy to refrain from dehumanizing remarks about ur people.
If you stop insulting and denying the genocide, then I might consider you civilized. Until then, you are a pile of turd that deserves no respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yerevan, Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey Condemns Russia For Armenian Genocide Re... 16 hr John 4
News Globe Trot: Turkish Christians apologize for Ar... Sat Rockstar 1
News Genocide centenary: Separate ceremonies in Arme... Apr 24 SpaceBlues 2
News US Shouldn't Condone Turkey's Posture Of Denial... Apr 19 Chuck 4
News Presence of Armenians was obstacle to ideologic... Apr 19 Polaris 1
News Greece will be represented at level of parliame... Apr 18 Rockstar 3
News Samvel Farmanyan: Turkey will recognize Armenia... Apr 18 SpaceBlues 2
More from around the web