Armenian Genocide Presentation Hosted...

Armenian Genocide Presentation Hosted In New York Caused Discontent By Turkey

There are 3 comments on the Groong story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Armenian Genocide Presentation Hosted In New York Caused Discontent By Turkey. In it, Groong reports that:

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE PRESENTATION HOSTED IN NEW YORK CAUSED DISCONTENT BY TURKEY ARMENPRESS 8 August, 2012 YEREVAN YEREVAN, AUGUST 8, ARMENPRESS: New York Broadway Theatre hall is scheduled to held Ken Ras Shmol play entitled " Red dog whines" based on the scenario by Alexander Dinelars .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

Ronald West

Vacaville, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
I would love nothing better than forTurkey to dis-obey it's masters (the U.S.) and return to their fanatical Muslim roots, and create a war so we can finally eliminate these lepers from the earth. They are reproducing scourges who stick their big noses into everything because they are so paranoid about the genocide they know we are coming to get them! Hide you little rat bastards, your country will be carved up like a ........well, like a turkey and distributed like it was supposed to after the treaty of Sevres. You're lucky that Great Britain, France and U.S. was distracted with Germany after WW 1. This is the only reason your Ataturd had a chance to save your ass. Mind your own business, stay out of U.S. affairs and stop whining like little crybabies evertyime there is a Genocide memorial in the U.S. We are your masters!
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Words are like leaves
and where they most abound
much fruit of sense is rarely found.
Worldsworth-
William wordsworth is..........
GrandPa

Morelia, Mexico

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
Words are like leaves
and where they most abound
much fruit of sense is rarely found.
Worldsworth-
William wordsworth is..........
Bedros Turian:
... Not sword nor chains, abysses deep
Nor precipices fell,
Not thunder’s roll, nor lightning’s flash,
Nor funeral torch and knell —
Not all of these,’neath death’s dark stone
Can ever hide from me
The glowing memories of the past,
Our days of liberty.
Forget you ? Ne’er will I forget,
O glorious days of yore !
Rather may I be changed to fire
And bring you back once more !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia, Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... May 23 DaniEl 12
News Azerbaijani Army Ration To Include Armenian Dish (Sep '14) Apr '16 OiliSoil 4
Weed Jan '16 Jay 2
ORTHODOX COUNTRIES==>>WlLL DESTROY TURKOMONGOLIA! Dec '15 ARMENIAN REVENGE 1
News Greece will be represented at level of parliame... (Apr '15) Dec '15 kemal gerabox 5
lT'S TIME ==>>TO DESTROY TURKOMONGOLIA! (Nov '15) Nov '15 BYZANTINE 1
Quality we N Meds in Armenia (Nov '15) Nov '15 Luc 1
More from around the web