(un)Occupy Albuquerque celebrates one...

(un)Occupy Albuquerque celebrates one year

There are 7 comments on the The Daily Lobo story from Oct 1, 2012, titled (un)Occupy Albuquerque celebrates one year. In it, The Daily Lobo reports that:

URL: http://www.dailylobo.com/article/2012/10/unoccupy-albuquerque-celebrates-one-year Current Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:27:45 -0600 Desi Brown, a graduate student in American Studies and faculty adviser for the Peace Studies Program, speaks during the Occupy Albuquerque's First Anniversary Party at Yale Park on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Lobo.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Occupy this!
CallousOneToo

Tijeras, NM

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Their 1-year anniversary? Oh my how time flies. I wish I would have known about this in advance. I would have sent them an appropriate gift, like a gift wrapped basket of dog poop.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2012
I'm so happy for you trouble makers, now get out of town before the sheriff rounds you up and hangs you 10 at a time.
dpb

Rocky Ford, CO

#4 Oct 2, 2012
LOL -- Haven't changed in 40 years, have you guys? Your self-rightous anger/indignation is just amusing from old farts such a yourselves. LMFAO

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 2, 2012
dpb wrote:
LOL -- Haven't changed in 40 years, have you guys? Your self-rightous anger/indignation is just amusing from old farts such a yourselves. LMFAO
The only "occupy" you know about is you sitting on the throne dumping all your munchies. You are sooooo clueless.

Occupy came, they left, TG!
dpb

Rocky Ford, CO

#6 Oct 2, 2012
As will you soon -- thank the Universe. ;>)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2012
dpb wrote:
And you're not an old fart also?

Maybe just a fart!

OR

Just OLD !

Hey you, I, CD and and all others are creatures of habit, you know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello new mexico...the thundering herd is coming 50 min Carlos vasquez 5
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 14 hr Mister Chix 115,732
News Grad Issue: From high-school dropout to college... 14 hr SARAHP 2
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 14 hr Mister Chix 64,766
Looking for black daddy 19 hr How 6
Best adult book stores to meet black men 19 hr Whichone 1
Thoughts about God Sat The truth 18

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance