Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6895 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

you brought

Huntsville, AL

#6032 Jun 5, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go projecting again.
up his sexuality. Case closed.
Now

Huntsville, AL

#6033 Jun 5, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>

?
Yeah, that was you.
you've proved again that you are a dumb, gullible parrot.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6034 Jun 5, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
southern swamp rat?
Rather be that than either liberal or muslim.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6035 Jun 5, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
you've proved again that you are a dumb, gullible parrot.
Looky! It's that woman from Santa Fe on TV!!!:

Wondering

Farmington, NM

#6037 Jun 5, 2013
Wasn't Jan Brewer just "demonstrating" how big her husband's pecker is?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6038 Jun 5, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like your just uneducated, uncivilized scum, you font deserve to live in this great country!
You sound like a typical intolerant liberal who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with you should either be "re-educated", shot, or leave the country.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6039 Jun 5, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like your just uneducated, uncivilized scum, you font deserve to live in this great country!
My my, Jack Welch #12 manifests himself. How many more will post under your gray name?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6042 Jun 5, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
no just scum like you who takes away from this great country
I'm grateful I was brought up to be more tolerant of diversity than you.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6043 Jun 5, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
what's it to you cornutz oh that's your real name?
I'll be nicer if you'll be smarter<G>.
travelingboondoo gles

Glendale, AZ

#6045 Jun 5, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Disintegrating Justice"...is that the new book about AG Eric Holder?
The book and website are relatively new. www.disintegratingjustice.com .

However, the stories of corruption, incompetence, bullying, above-the-law, witch-hunts, mistaken identity, not prosecuting(HAH) go back 17 years with Martinez and her recently curbed appointee Amy Orlando.
travelingboondoo gles

Glendale, AZ

#6046 Jun 5, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to us why we should believe someone from Arizona when he or she talks about New Mexico politics.
I do like YOUR Governor, Jan Brewer, though. She's got more balls than most male governors these days. The photos of her getting in President Obama's face are PRICELESS!!!
Just based on the track record of the last governor(Richardson) and the current incumbent(Martinez) should be enough your honor.

I move for a Directed Verdict and the right to proceed forward with more facts!

LMAO!
Hobbs Insider

Hobbs, NM

#6047 Jun 5, 2013
According to Hobbs insiders Susana Martinez will not make a run at the White House because of worries of having to answer questions and possible criminal activity that the book Disintegrating Justice alleges. This book shut down her three judicial appointees, and da appointee Amy O in Dona Ana County. Many people feel this book will be her downfall if she runs for re-election. In the book she generates a false document into the system to show a person had been arrested. An arrest that never took place then they get the letter to that individual's workplace in an attempt to get him fired. This is criminal, dirty, and we don't need people like her in office.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6048 Jun 6, 2013
Hobbs Insider wrote:
According to Hobbs insiders Susana Martinez will not make a run at the White House because of worries of having to answer questions and possible criminal activity that the book Disintegrating Justice alleges. This book shut down her three judicial appointees, and da appointee Amy O in Dona Ana County. Many people feel this book will be her downfall if she runs for re-election. In the book she generates a false document into the system to show a person had been arrested. An arrest that never took place then they get the letter to that individual's workplace in an attempt to get him fired. This is criminal, dirty, and we don't need people like her in office.
Why is the book "Disintegrating Justice" listed as a work of fiction? You keep saying it's about Susana Martinez, but the book isn't even about her! Her name isn't even mentioned! Not are the names of anyone associated with her..because it's fiction!

Are all leftists liars?

Saw on the news where Katie's Law has been upheld as constitutional! Another victory for our Governor, Susana Martinez, who was instrumental in getting Katie's Law passed.

I never have seen anything on the news about the book "Disintegrating Justice". But generally, books that are considered a work of fiction aren't newsworthy, unless they make their authors billionaires..like J.K. Rowling and the Harry Potter series of books. Now THERE was good fiction!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6050 Jun 6, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
except the part where you lick Harry's sack of magic!
Thank you for finally admitting you have nothing left to say.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6052 Jun 6, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
it's above par with your crap you parasite on uncle sams backside!
Liberals always resort to personal insults when they've run out of things to say. You might as well go away now and put your thinking cap on. Maybe down the road a bit you will have have a brainstorm, so there still is hope.

Meantime, Susana Martinez will be handily re-elected.
Wondering

United States

#6054 Jun 6, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the book "Disintegrating Justice" listed as a work of fiction? You keep saying it's about Susana Martinez, but the book isn't even about her! Her name isn't even mentioned! Not are the names of anyone associated with her..because it's fiction!
Are all leftists liars?
Saw on the news where Katie's Law has been upheld as constitutional! Another victory for our Governor, Susana Martinez, who was instrumental in getting Katie's Law passed.
I never have seen anything on the news about the book "Disintegrating Justice". But generally, books that are considered a work of fiction aren't newsworthy, unless they make their authors billionaires..like J.K. Rowling and the Harry Potter series of books. Now THERE was good fiction!
The only "fiction" is that Tubby Suzy had anything to do with Katie's Law.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6055 Jun 6, 2013
Katie's Law was introduced by Congressman Harry Teague (D-NM) and supported by New Mexicans Rep Martin Heinrich (D-NM), Rep Ben Ray Lujan (NM), Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-NM, & Sen. Tom Udall (D-NM) in 2010.

Susanna Martinez supported an expansion of the law in 2011.
danielboonwas amistake

Glendale, AZ

#6056 Jun 6, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all leftists liars?
Barnes and Noble have it in their non-fiction isle at the Mall.

Reno 911 is actually looking at the Martinez boondoogle non-fiction archives for their next season.

Charlie Brown always gets his pumpkin.....by mistake!

The overdue(by 22 months,OMG) five o'clock shadow!

Witchhunts gone 5 years Wild with a DIRECTED VERDICT, no less!

Your ficting cracking me up frack with your defense!

Enjoy the press clippings!lmao

Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6058 Jun 6, 2013
danielboonwas amistake wrote:
<quoted text>
Barnes and Noble have it in their non-fiction isle at the Mall.
Reno 911 is actually looking at the Martinez boondoogle non-fiction archives for their next season.
Charlie Brown always gets his pumpkin.....by mistake!
The overdue(by 22 months,OMG) five o'clock shadow!
Witchhunts gone 5 years Wild with a DIRECTED VERDICT, no less!
Your ficting cracking me up frack with your defense!
Enjoy the press clippings!lmao
That's what you keep saying. I'll have to give Barnes and Noble's corporate offices a call and get that corrected. Thanks!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6059 Jun 6, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Katie's Law was introduced by Congressman Harry Teague (D-NM) and supported by New Mexicans Rep Martin Heinrich (D-NM), Rep Ben Ray Lujan (NM), Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-NM, & Sen. Tom Udall (D-NM) in 2010.
Susanna Martinez supported an expansion of the law in 2011.
Guess you racists missed this!

http://www.latina.com/lifestyle/news-politics...

Perhaps you should broaden your horizons a bit and read something other than the Caucasian press. At least once in a while.

Of course, we've always known that that most liberals are liars when it comes to actual equal rights. They only want minorities around when they need votes. The rest of the time, you want to give them a government check and some food stamps so they will shut up and won't get out of line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat (Jul '15) 46 min another 239
News U-Haul stolen in Albuquerque during family's cr... 47 min another 10
News Elephant Butte Lake shrinking faster thana 47 min another 6
News handicapped space (Nov '15) 48 min another 36
Ashley Furniture good or bad? (May '10) 49 min another 130
News Thieves steal thousands of dollars from Albuque... 51 min another 3
News Swallows found dead under bridge in northwest A... 52 min another 5

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance