Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6410 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#4896 Jan 10, 2013
Hope and change?

I hope you change your mind hahahahaha

oh wait.

Martinez hopes people will vote her a second term, but her luck is about to change ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4897 Jan 10, 2013
Term limits should be lifted for her. I think she should govern for life. This state has never been more prosperous or safe!
Satire

Santa Fe, NM

#4898 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Term limits should be lifted for her. I think she should govern for life. This state has never been more prosperous or safe!
doesn't translate well on topix.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4899 Jan 10, 2013
Satire wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't translate well on topix.
Neither do you.......
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#4900 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Now, if we can just get more support on the illegals obtaining driver's licenses...that will prevent the citizen's/state workers from having to apply for a passport to travel to their work locations in other states. We've been given a temporary reprieve...but according to Federal law, we'll end up at the short end of the stick when it comes to traveling within the borders of our own country...a passport for air travel...because NM allows illegal immigrants to obtain valid driver's license in NM?????? And, as a legal citizen, I must provide a passport (which shows legal birth in this country) to fly???? Give me a break. At least our current Gov has a grasp on reality...You? Not so much
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#4901 Jan 10, 2013
Sorry Warrior...
Got carried away with my opine at the idiots who support Richardson's legacy. You are a firm Martinez supporter and should be acknowledged. My bad.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4902 Jan 11, 2013
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if we can just get more support on the illegals obtaining driver's licenses...that will prevent the citizen's/state workers from having to apply for a passport to travel to their work locations in other states. We've been given a temporary reprieve...but according to Federal law, we'll end up at the short end of the stick when it comes to traveling within the borders of our own country...a passport for air travel...because NM allows illegal immigrants to obtain valid driver's license in NM?????? And, as a legal citizen, I must provide a passport (which shows legal birth in this country) to fly???? Give me a break. At least our current Gov has a grasp on reality...You? Not so much
Why does this apply to you? You drive to California for your yearly Disneyland vacation.

Isn't this also a state standing up for states rights, against a federal government mandate with the real ID law? Which you want NM to follow, giving away our freedom to the Feds.
If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4903 Jan 11, 2013
Subutai wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does this apply to you? You drive to California for your yearly Disneyland vacation.
Isn't this also a state standing up for states rights, against a federal government mandate with the real ID law? Which you want NM to follow, giving away our freedom to the Feds.
If the government really wants to do somethign about it, they ought to deport. If not, do something other than have the people sit o nthe fence, getting splinters. This is ridiculous. I mean, Martinez's only naturalized (by amnesty) grandparent was driving taxi as an illegal in El Paso, seems to me someone ought to be doing soemthing other than whining.
What a state.
If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4904 Jan 11, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Hope and change?
I hope you change your mind hahahahaha
oh wait.
Martinez hopes people will vote her a second term, but her luck is about to change ;-)
did you see KOB is reporting mass amounts of peopel leaving, jsut as they did under Republican Johnson, who ran our state into the ground years ago, just like she is now?
If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4905 Jan 11, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you judge your own post? That has got to be the stupidest, wait Susana Martinez tops you, but still this remarks clearly shows how stupid you are.
You are asking me if my parents had any children that lived. Considering I am their child and I am alive shows how stupid your question is. But what else can be expected from a Martinez supporter.
So take time, regroup, focus, and try again.
As for your mirror crack (ah the glory of puns) such a childish remark. Are you old enough to be posting on the internet confronting adults? Maybe you should go ask your parents for permission.
you certainly attract the people who are too dumb to realize just hwo dumb they really are.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#4906 Jan 11, 2013
If only wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see KOB is reporting mass amounts of peopel leaving, jsut as they did under Republican Johnson, who ran our state into the ground years ago, just like she is now?
Well she did promise jobs!

So she has created a ton of vacancies because people can't work for her or under her or they find her way of things a tad corrupt and don't want to blow the whistle on her because they know full well how she deals with people ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4907 Jan 12, 2013
Martinez has created more jobs in her first term then fat bill did in all of his time in Santa Fe! Martinez is the best this state has ever seen!
kids

Pasadena, CA

#4908 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Martinez has created more jobs in her first term then fat bill did in all of his time in Santa Fe! Martinez is the best this state has ever seen!
stay away from drugs.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4909 Jan 12, 2013
kids wrote:
<quoted text>
stay away from drugs.
That's why I don't run with liberals, I don't want to get hooked on dope or stupidity!
xando

United States

#4910 Jan 12, 2013
Where, what, when?
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4911 Jan 12, 2013
xando wrote:
Where, what, when?
<quoted text>
Just look at the record. She created over 1 million jobs last year. Unemployment is down. The state defecit is down. There are no wars in this state. She is the greatest ever!
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4912 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at the record. She created over 1 million jobs last year. Unemployment is down. The state defecit is down. There are no wars in this state. She is the greatest ever!
One million jobs........in New Mexico?

What is the population if this state?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4913 Jan 12, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
One million jobs........in New Mexico?
What is the population if this state?
One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#4914 Jan 12, 2013
Under Susana Martinez, New Mexico now has the second worst job creation record in the entire Southwestern United States. California, Utah, Wyoming, Oklahoma, and Texas added jobs at more than twice the percentage rate of increase as for New Mexico.

Based upon December 2010 to December 2011 statistics, only Nevada created fewer jobs.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4915 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
So who has these jobs? Where are they? With NM'S small population one million jobs should be enough to employ everyone.

High paying jobs huh. LOL

Think. Think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 5 min Kathy 27
People Leaving Albuquerque In National Ranking 32 min Joaquin 30
Trump & Clinton: The Day of the Sociopath is a... 1 hr Too 9
News Judge adds 54 years to sentence of Albuquerque ... 2 hr You are 14
Albuquerque businessman Paul Bennewitz, ruined ... 2 hr Mulder 2
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Mister Chix 58,416
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 109,105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages