Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6908 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4904 Jan 11, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Hope and change?
I hope you change your mind hahahahaha
oh wait.
Martinez hopes people will vote her a second term, but her luck is about to change ;-)
did you see KOB is reporting mass amounts of peopel leaving, jsut as they did under Republican Johnson, who ran our state into the ground years ago, just like she is now?
If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4905 Jan 11, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you judge your own post? That has got to be the stupidest, wait Susana Martinez tops you, but still this remarks clearly shows how stupid you are.
You are asking me if my parents had any children that lived. Considering I am their child and I am alive shows how stupid your question is. But what else can be expected from a Martinez supporter.
So take time, regroup, focus, and try again.
As for your mirror crack (ah the glory of puns) such a childish remark. Are you old enough to be posting on the internet confronting adults? Maybe you should go ask your parents for permission.
you certainly attract the people who are too dumb to realize just hwo dumb they really are.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#4906 Jan 11, 2013
If only wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see KOB is reporting mass amounts of peopel leaving, jsut as they did under Republican Johnson, who ran our state into the ground years ago, just like she is now?
Well she did promise jobs!

So she has created a ton of vacancies because people can't work for her or under her or they find her way of things a tad corrupt and don't want to blow the whistle on her because they know full well how she deals with people ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4907 Jan 12, 2013
Martinez has created more jobs in her first term then fat bill did in all of his time in Santa Fe! Martinez is the best this state has ever seen!
kids

United States

#4908 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Martinez has created more jobs in her first term then fat bill did in all of his time in Santa Fe! Martinez is the best this state has ever seen!
stay away from drugs.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4909 Jan 12, 2013
kids wrote:
<quoted text>
stay away from drugs.
That's why I don't run with liberals, I don't want to get hooked on dope or stupidity!
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4910 Jan 12, 2013
Where, what, when?
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4911 Jan 12, 2013
xando wrote:
Where, what, when?
<quoted text>
Just look at the record. She created over 1 million jobs last year. Unemployment is down. The state defecit is down. There are no wars in this state. She is the greatest ever!
xando

United States

#4912 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at the record. She created over 1 million jobs last year. Unemployment is down. The state defecit is down. There are no wars in this state. She is the greatest ever!
One million jobs........in New Mexico?

What is the population if this state?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4913 Jan 12, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
One million jobs........in New Mexico?
What is the population if this state?
One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
dpb

La Veta, CO

#4914 Jan 12, 2013
Under Susana Martinez, New Mexico now has the second worst job creation record in the entire Southwestern United States. California, Utah, Wyoming, Oklahoma, and Texas added jobs at more than twice the percentage rate of increase as for New Mexico.

Based upon December 2010 to December 2011 statistics, only Nevada created fewer jobs.
xando

United States

#4915 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
So who has these jobs? Where are they? With NM'S small population one million jobs should be enough to employ everyone.

High paying jobs huh. LOL

Think. Think.
clouds

United States

#4916 Jan 12, 2013
Unemployment is holding steady. If there are one million job creations in new mexico unemployment should be zero.

New Mexico is still in the basement as far as education us concerned.

Are you delusional?
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
idiot spotter

Alamogordo, NM

#4917 Jan 12, 2013
clouds wrote:
Unemployment is holding steady. If there are one million job creations in new mexico unemployment should be zero.
New Mexico is still in the basement as far as education us concerned.
Are you delusional?
<quoted text>
----------
yes he is, so why are you pursuing the issue? can't you tell when someone is pushing your buttons?
clouds

United States

#4918 Jan 12, 2013
I'm pursuing the issue? I just read this thread.

Why would you care?
Good job

Alamogordo, NM

#4919 Jan 13, 2013
Than you Martinez. I love what you are doing.
nonono thank you

Glendale, AZ

#4920 Jan 14, 2013
I love the book Disintegrating Justice! Great job Daniel Rivera exposing the corruption down at the former DA's office that Martinez ran for 15 years!

www.disintegratingjustice.com unlimited copies, not unlimited terms.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4921 Jan 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I don't believe Bill Richardson was under investigation during his first term by the F.B.I., Attorney General's Office or the New Mexico State Auditor's office....even though he was more popular!
Winner

Alamogordo, NM

#4922 Jan 14, 2013
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
totheCURB

Glendale, AZ

#4923 Jan 14, 2013
Winner wrote:
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
Just like her four appointees who got kicked to the curb by the voters in November. Unlimited copies, not term limits!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Johnson Just a Smidgen Gay? (Aug '11) 2 hr Nunya 50
News New a Breaking Bada balloon coming to the sky 3 hr Bart K 7
hillary endorsed by grand dragon kkk - tim kane... 5 hr Yep 15
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 hr Mister Chix 62,258
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr new parrot 113,113
News Ex-inmate sues Bernalillo County officials over... 7 hr wow 4
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 8 hr fmer505-1951 15

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance