Fred Loya Insurance?
Wtf

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Anyone notice the rediculous commercials this insurance company is airing?
The people in their commercials claim they are from Albuquerque & Santa Fe respectively. However the people in the commercial have a STRONG El Paso accent!
And the family claiming they are from Santa Fe are in front of a house with palm tree's.......in Santa Fe?
"Real people real stories" is the motto.....if thats the case this insurance company if full of shit!
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 27, 2011
>>> "However the people in the commercial have a STRONG El Paso accent!"

Eeeeeeeee, I know, huh?
Sonso

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 28, 2011
The el chuco lango for sure!
Dixie Normous

Arlington, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2011
I always thought this Loya dude was some startup business and all those peeps in his commercials were his relatives. The very earliest commercial, I swear that the client looked like he coulda been Loya's brother.
Tanya G

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 30, 2012
This company is a SCAM! Don't buy into it. My car now sits in an auto shop with full coverage because they refuse to write the check out to where it can be used by any of the parties involved. They claim it's a state regulation, but Public Regulation or Attorney General doesn't list it as one. They were just fined in Texas for deceitful business practices in the amount of 300,000.00. That's the kind of business this is. HORRIBLE. Save yourself the time, money and frustration.

“Umbrae Pulvisque”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2012
My first reaction to Fred Loya, is that his eyes reminded me of Jack Nicholson's role in "The Shining". They say the eyes are the window into a person's soul...
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Aug 1, 2012
don't knock it! people say I'm not the best driver in the world but my very affordable FredLoya policy covered me every time. Thank you, FRED LOYA INSURANCE.
Edgar

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Aug 2, 2012
I got a good rate too even with my 5th DUI.
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 2, 2012
the FRED LOYA INSURANCE staff,even is they're from ol'Mexico are courteous, attentive and really care. Thank you FRED LOYA STAFF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Eyed Children Zeta Reticulian Grey Aliens 1 hr Zoe 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Jamar 58,094
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Jamar 108,768
What Do You Most Relish About Our Culture? 4 hr Cherri 131
Why Do Most Judges Let Felons Go Free? 4 hr John F 8
News Gov. Martinez: New Mexico needs tougher 'three ... 4 hr Manuel L 4
Which Flag do You Prefer? 6 hr Sounds 5
More from around the web

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE