Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#62 Dec 30, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
If those threads revolt you so, stop reading them.
No, that's you always following us around with your childish judge-its.. We all know it you.. Like I told stupid #1, no one would want to read what you stupied write.. Give us a break..
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#63 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
When happened the cooties bit your azz and have rabies again? Stay in your (as frmr calls it) own thread.. Go play with thug #1 and 2, your mamma and grandma..
We never had rabies, and neither did the Cootie-Babies.
We all had a bad bout of the croup.
It's not nice to say such mean, un-true things about us, Cooties, when we've always admired you so much.

Location hidden

#64 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the mentality of "mean kids", just for the hell of it. The viciousness of it all is such a turn off.
Yup, and those little b's accuse people of stalking them and turn things around.. Oh, don't forget MaryJane was using that handle to prove a point.. They just look for excuses to attack people and use several handles to do it, because they're such cowards..

Location hidden

#65 Dec 30, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We never had rabies, and neither did the Cootie-Babies.
We all had a bad bout of the croup.
It's not nice to say such mean, un-true things about us, Cooties, when we've always admired you so much.
Is this better? STFU TRAMP!!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#66 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and those little b's accuse people of stalking them and turn things around.. Oh, don't forget MaryJane was using that handle to prove a point.. They just look for excuses to attack people and use several handles to do it, because they're such cowards..
I did prove a point using MJ as my handle. I made a fool out of all of you. Remember the paranoia you all had with Molly? Now it has been displaced onto me.
Guess you forgot when Stinky One got busted posting as a gray, eh?
Cootie-Babies

Albuquerque, NM

#67 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this better? STFU TRAMP!!
You can't call our Cootie-Mommies 'tramps', and get away with it.
Next time you try to get in to the Aquatic Park, we're going to throw tomatoes at you, and your children, too.

Location hidden

#68 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I did prove a point using MJ as my handle. I made a fool out of all of you. Remember the paranoia you all had with Molly? Now it has been displaced onto me.
No, stupid all you did was play with yourself (you're just plain nasty) and with men on the other threads.. What did you prove with that? That your're a *h***.. Whoopie, everyone knew that already, so what was really going on, perv.. Stop, with the excuses already... You're a very sick woman, so just GO play with the animals and leave us the h*** alone!! No one brings up Molly, except you, stupid azz.. Are you trippin on those drugs you take again?? You know, the ones you steal.... You were BUSTED, no matter how you try to play it off.. Stop with all your lying..

Location hidden

#69 Dec 30, 2012
Cootie-Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't call our Cootie-Mommies 'tramps', and get away with it.
Next time you try to get in to the Aquatic Park, we're going to throw tomatoes at you, and your children, too.
Maybe you'll get run over by a train while you hitch a ride...

Location hidden

#70 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I did prove a point using MJ as my handle. I made a fool out of all of you. Remember the paranoia you all had with Molly? Now it has been displaced onto me.
Come on, the only one caught with lying and all the handles was you.. LIAR!! You continue to post under many handle. You'll never grow up..
Cootie-Babies

Albuquerque, NM

#71 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll get run over by a train while you hitch a ride...
Well, hah hah, because we WON'T get run over, by a train, because we have our tricycles, so we don't need to hitch a ride.
Forgot about our tricycles, didn't you?

Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#72 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
What point was that....spell it out, there was no point to prove or proven, it was just your way of trying to shift the focus off what you really are. I've seen you go to lengths to register as others which is just like posting gray, Mz Elizabeth, eh?
Blunts emotional fix

Albuquerque, NM

#73 Dec 30, 2012
It amuses me that you people have absolutely no clue as to who I am and that I can make you react in the way that you've been doing. On Jan 2nd I'll own up to these "Blunts emotional fix" posts by posting under my real Topix ID. It will be interesting to see if BluntBitch will spout off or keep his resolution. Thank you for humoring me as you continued to jump to various conclusions while at each other's throats. Hilarious. Now run along children.

Location hidden

#74 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
What point was that....spell it out, there was no point to prove or proven, it was just your way of trying to shift the focus off what you really are. I've seen you go to lengths to register as others which is just like posting gray, Mz Elizabeth, eh?
Yup and how we caught them practicing on how to change the ISP.. Penny Candy and some of their handles.. They're such a sick bunch..

Location hidden

#75 Dec 30, 2012
Blunts emotional fix wrote:
It amuses me that you people have absolutely no clue as to who I am and that I can make you react in the way that you've been doing. On Jan 2nd I'll own up to these "Blunts emotional fix" posts by posting under my real Topix ID. It will be interesting to see if BluntBitch will spout off or keep his resolution. Thank you for humoring me as you continued to jump to various conclusions while at each other's throats. Hilarious. Now run along children.
You are an immature child... Another coward posting in gray..

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#76 Dec 30, 2012
Blunts emotional fix wrote:
I would normally not reply to you but you are mistaken on three issues, one I'm a MALE so not a bitch like you.

Two I doubt anyone myself included gives a chit who you really are.

Three I won't be here to reply.

Albuquerque, NM

#77 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an immature child... Another coward posting in gray..
Or the same coward, either way it's a coward. Like we are holding our breath for the ID of a shitehead. Must be pretty proud of themself or just doesn't have the balls to ID themself now.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#78 Dec 30, 2012
Ohhhh I need a FIX so would that blunt emotiona fix please stand up in front of that wall so I can get a FIX right between your eyes with my scope on my 44mag rifle.

Albuquerque, NM

#79 Dec 30, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
Ohhhh I need a FIX so would that blunt emotiona fix please stand up in front of that wall so I can get a FIX right between your eyes with my scope on my 44mag rifle.
LMAO!

Location hidden

#80 Dec 30, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
I hear ya, don't let the lowlife get to you, Blunt... They're just cowards and hide behind a computer..

Location hidden

#81 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the same coward, either way it's a coward. Like we are holding our breath for the ID of a shitehead. Must be pretty proud of themself or just doesn't have the balls to ID themself now.
They come and go, don't they...Cowards, that is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 min Mister Chix 106,437
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 14 min fmer505-1951 25
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 17 min Mister Chix 55,521
Teacher's letter to student: Class happier when... 8 hr Katia 2
Voter ID ordinances fails to pass 8 hr Eye in the sky 23
Does Anyone Else HATE Working In Offices??? (Mar '11) 21 hr someoneelse55 19
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) Thu fmer505-1951 743
Albuquerque Dating
Find my Match

Albuquerque Jobs

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albuquerque News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albuquerque

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]