Judge Neil C. Candelaria- What's Goin...

Judge Neil C. Candelaria- What's Going On? Does Anyone Know?

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

“Umbrae Pulvisque”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Judge Neil (of Norwich) C. Candelaria went from Albuquerque cop to assistant district attorney to Metro Court Judge. In 1999, he went to the 2nd Judicial District Court (Albuquerque/Bernalillo County).
In 2011, he announced he was retiring. I thought he had. But in a news story 2 days ago, he was shown on the bench in Metro Court (not an old video clip) or was it District Court? in a case involving adoptions. I've tried Google to get details, but no results. Does anyone know what the story is? Did he change his mind? This guy is one of the best friends of Albuquerque PD and the DA's Office on the bench, so I know if he stepped down, he would be sorely missed by those two organizations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 min fmer505-1951 113,080
News U-Haul stolen in Albuquerque during family's cr... 32 min Face the facts 11
News Super lice becomes a bigger problem in Albuquerque 1 hr more 20
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized 2 hr more 10
News New a Breaking Bada balloon coming to the sky 2 hr more 3
News Albuquerque school: No calling students 'boys a... 2 hr more 10
News PED takes over Albuquerque charter schoola s fi... 2 hr more 3

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages