Should Abortions be Allowed When Ther...

Should Abortions be Allowed When There is a Fetal Heartbeat?

Created by brian on Nov 27, 2012

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Why not, Jim Villanucci would support that

We slaughter the Unborn like Pigs ,so what?

Obamaites Lust After Condoms & Abortion

Women Sluts Love Slicing up their Unborn

Gimme my Foodstamps & screw the USA

Screw the heart of the unborn child-kill it

No Fathers! Just Sex and Abortion.

Gimme my birth control and you pay for it.

We slaughter pigs, so why not the unborn?

Praise be to Obama mephestopheles

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#106 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
If you're so worried about starving people...go out...get involved...stop whining and encouraging people to pre-emptively kill based on the fact that you and others don't have the drive to get off your couch and help feed people and take care of people...
Flapping yer gums and whining on Topix does nothing for anyone...
Turn off your computer, shut off your cell phone, and get out...do something...
Beautiful irony from someone who only posts from his work computer.
dpb

La Veta, CO

#107 Dec 6, 2012
Certainly more proof than of your fairy tale god BS.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#108 Dec 6, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny...

I know you've told us the story of how you got the name Silk...but I think the real story is you wear silk women's underwear while pretending to fight darth vader with a broomstick...

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#109 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny...
I know you've told us the story of how you got the name Silk...but I think the real story is you wear silk women's underwear while pretending to fight darth vader with a broomstick...
I've taught swordfighting for more than ten years, Joey. I've invited you out to the group numerous times.*You* have been the one too weak to show up; so please, stop projecting.
dpb

La Veta, CO

#110 Dec 6, 2012
You, pawn, do nothing but whine and bitc- daily -- get a fkg job -- just stfu or die (post term abort yourself).

Dread Pirate Roberts

#111 Dec 6, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've taught swordfighting for more than ten years, Joey. I've invited you out to the group numerous times.*You* have been the one too weak to show up; so please, stop projecting.
Just yanking yer chain a bit Silk...you're yanking mine this morning...

And...oh nevermind...

Yes...I'm projecting...of course darth vader with silk underwear...

One day...I will show up...if'n just to meet...

I think you we'd actually get along pretty well...though we have opposing views on so many things...

Then again I grew up with much of my closest friends having opposite views...the keys...humor, respect and the ability to not take the disagreements too seriously...

And to work off some of that steam through beating one another in a friendly game of sports, video games or...I guess swordfighting...{by the way...no fair flashing your silk underwear to distract me...LOL!}...

“Tell it like I see it”

Since: Nov 09

Albuquerque, NM

#112 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my point...never has been...
Fundamental basic issue is there is a baby's life at stake...
And respecting and valuing that life {any life except for animals for that matter} has been piss poor at best in this country...
If you're so worried about starving people...go out...get involved...stop whining and encouraging people to pre-emptively kill based on the fact that you and others don't have the drive to get off your couch and help feed people and take care of people...
Flapping yer gums and whining on Topix does nothing for anyone...
Turn off your computer, shut off your cell phone, and get out...do something...
I really have to laugh, who do you think you are. Just because your an anti-abortion nut, does not mean that I have to a agree with your concepts. As for starving people, massive population increases without abundent resorces will lead to starvation. So proper population control threw birth control maybe a good alternative. The one flapping his gums here day in and day out is you, you moron. Your a whiney christian fundie, you think you have the right to tell everyone how they should live and think.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#113 Dec 6, 2012
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have to laugh, who do you think you are. Just because your an anti-abortion nut, does not mean that I have to a agree with your concepts. As for starving people, massive population increases without abundent resorces will lead to starvation. So proper population control threw birth control maybe a good alternative. The one flapping his gums here day in and day out is you, you moron. Your a whiney christian fundie, you think you have the right to tell everyone how they should live and think.
Population control? Hmmm...abortion, the holocaust, Syria and it's possible use of serin gas...

Gotcha...and I'm the nut...

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#114 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Population control? Hmmm...abortion, the holocaust, Syria and it's possible use of serin gas...
Whats wrong with population control, this planet can only support so many people. Your objection to abortion is just that, your objection. It is non of your business to tell others what to do when it comes to how many children to have or health problems of the mother. As for the holocaust, thats murder not population control. As for Syria and serin that murder also. Not population control. But your bringing up these as examples shows me just how out of touch you really are. Nuts, possibly only you know the answer to that question.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#115 Dec 6, 2012
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with population control, this planet can only support so many people. Your objection to abortion is just that, your objection. It is non of your business to tell others what to do when it comes to how many children to have or health problems of the mother. As for the holocaust, thats murder not population control. As for Syria and serin that murder also. Not population control. But your bringing up these as examples shows me just how out of touch you really are. Nuts, possibly only you know the answer to that question.
How do you define murder?

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#116 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you define murder?
Figure it out for yourself. You tell me as you seem to have all the right answers. You just cannot help yourself, you seem to like to disect each and every thought presented and than find fault.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#117 Dec 6, 2012
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out for yourself. You tell me as you seem to have all the right answers. You just cannot help yourself, you seem to like to disect each and every thought presented and than find fault.
Well, if you're not gonna give an answer...I'm not gonna...

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#118 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're not gonna give an answer...I'm not gonna...
Fine, that ok with me. I expect nothing less. I think you know the defination of murder if not your dense.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#119 Dec 6, 2012
MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, that ok with me. I expect nothing less. I think you know the defination of murder if not your dense.
Um...that's "definition"...

Definition of murder (n)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
mur·der [ múrd&#601;r ] 1.crime of killing somebody: the crime of killing another person deliberately and not in self-defense or with any other extenuating circumstance recognized by law
2.something difficult or unpleasant: something that is very difficult or unpleasant and involves great effort or hardship
3.kill somebody illegally: to kill another person deliberately and not in self-defense or with any other extenuating circumstance recognized by law
Synonyms: homicide, manslaughter, assassination, killing, slaying, unlawful death, contract killing, slaughter, massacre, wasting.

“Tell it like I see it”

Albuquerque, NM

#120 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...that's "definition"...
Definition of murder (n)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
mur·der [ múrd&#601;r ] 1.crime of killing somebody: the crime of killing another person deliberately and not in self-defense or with any other extenuating circumstance recognized by law
2.something difficult or unpleasant: something that is very difficult or unpleasant and involves great effort or hardship
3.kill somebody illegally: to kill another person deliberately and not in self-defense or with any other extenuating circumstance recognized by law
Synonyms: homicide, manslaughter, assassination, killing, slaying, unlawful death, contract killing, slaughter, massacre, wasting.
Now that wasn't so hard was it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#121 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...tell me something...do you ever get frustrated and angry at other drivers?
Rarely. There's no point. They are nothing but a momentary annoyance, if that.

So, obviously you don't work in the medical field and do not have a frame of reference for the issue we were discussing. That's fine. We're done. Thanks.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#122 Dec 6, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, yeah!

Dread Pirate Roberts

#123 Dec 6, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Rarely. There's no point. They are nothing but a momentary annoyance, if that.
So, obviously you don't work in the medical field and do not have a frame of reference for the issue we were discussing. That's fine. We're done. Thanks.
Impressed. Not many people I know are too patient with NM drivers...

Sister in law is a nurse and helps out with certain issues in the medical field...

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#124 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing with the Holocaust? You know you should try going over to the Jewish Center on Wyoming. I worked with a client there, who was a Holocaust survivor, she had been in Auschwitz. She and some of the others were amazing people, their attitude toward life, would put you to shame.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#125 Dec 7, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Still obsessing with the Holocaust? You know you should try going over to the Jewish Center on Wyoming. I worked with a client there, who was a Holocaust survivor, she had been in Auschwitz. She and some of the others were amazing people, their attitude toward life, would put you to shame.
http://prolifeamerica.com/4D-Ultrasound-pictu...

{So defending life is shameful?}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs stranger dozens of times on city bus,... 4 hr Virgina 11
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 63,479
News Report: ICE arrests five in Albuquerque 5 hr Yeah 6
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr Katia 114,440
News Actor Shia LaBeouf brings anti-Trump piece to N... 5 hr Yeah 3
News Shia LaBeouf 'He Will Not Divide Us' exhibit op... 5 hr He got 6
Best Mexican Food Place 5 hr Let Them Eat Cake 25

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance