“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95246 May 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind Mrs. Chix, I was tellink you that snarling isn't becoming of a lady, but then you are no lady! HEH !HEH!
Well, you did leave out something. Fact!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#95247 May 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Chix, you have gone and done it now! For sure I am gonna git you chicken. I will figure a way to distract your wife, and her Lucky Axe, soon you will be dinner chicken.
(menacing-ly)

That's not very nice of you to say, Frmr.
You know, I could sue you for that.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95248 May 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi-ho, Darling, we've nothing to fear, from the giant spiders, personally.
They're on the Palace payroll now, so it'll be perfectly fine if they'd like to visit the Aquatic Park, maybe go boating on the Memorial Lake (the piglet is Life-Guarding there again, did you know?), and they're awfully excited about the prospect of riding through the Tunnel Of Love, and for that, who can blame them?
More good news:
Judge Fryem has promised to have the giant spiders as jury, the next time I sue Frmr.
Isn't that grand?
Well, OK, Dear. If you are sure that the giant spiders won't do any harm, except to Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95249 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are jealous because you didn't come up with the great recipe for frito pies like mamacita. She would be rich, if you would quit calling ICE, and the HAZMAT Team on her.
I am not jealous, Frmr. I have no desire to make those awful frito pies like what mamacita does.
I will call ICE and the HAZMAT people all I want. I want to make sure mamacita stays in Ol' Juarez!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95250 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>But Mrs. Chix, think about it. Chix could be the bait for the Giant Spiders, and you could net them. Ship them out to mamacita in Ol' Juarez.
Frmr, I am not going to do it. Mamacita can go find her own spiders, the giant spiders are our friends.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95251 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Chix, you have gone and done it now! For sure I am gonna git you chicken. I will figure a way to distract your wife, and her Lucky Axe, soon you will be dinner chicken.
Not a chance of that, Frmr! I am ever vigilant!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95252 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't have my pants because I don't have any. I only have shorts now that it is hot. Stay outta my closet too, I don't want you to steal my fluffy towels.
Frmr, no one wants to steal you pants!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95253 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh phooey! Look at Taco Bell, they have mystery meat, and people eat there. How can you say that people don't like their food to move? Have you ever tasted one of mamacita's delicious Frito Pies?
Yeah, but Taco Bell's mystery meat doesn't move like mamacita's frito pies!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95254 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Talk all you want Mrs. Chix, but I am going to git that chicken.
Oh? And just how do you plan to do do that, Frmr? Hmmmm? Explain!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95255 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It is not crazy talk, it is a grand plan. Just use the chicken as bait, you net the giant spiders. All very simple Mrs. Chix.
What part of NO do you not understand, Frmr? Hmmmm?
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#95256 May 23, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OK, Dear. If you are sure that the giant spiders won't do any harm, except to Frmr.
Oh Dearest, the giant spiders are much more amiable than you could ever imagine.
Despite their enormous height & all them hairy spider-legs, they're a good deal of fun to be around, and great dancers.
They've also offered to do lawn & garden work, at the Palace & the Aquatic Park for much less than rats tried to charge us, and rats were kind of fond of Frmr, whereas the giant spiders are not, so that will help keep her away from the windows of the Palace, especially the Frolicking Room, so we can frolic in peace, whenever we want to, without having to worry about Frmr trying to photograph us.
Giant spiders have not out-and-out declared Frmr their sworn enemy, but after a heavily Patron-laden lunch at the Hotel Chickenesque, they'll be more persuadable, especially after they've visited the delicious All-You-Can-Eat Chickenesque Buffet.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95257 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO! The nit reside in my hair! They don't travel anywhere else. They have a park, swimming pool, tennis court, condos, all the conveniences.
Boy, I would live to take a good look at that curly, red hair of yours!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95258 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know that Taco Bell's mystery meat didn't move prior to being ground up? If you haven't tasted one of mamacita's Frito Pies, you are missing out on a whole new taste experience, and your taste buds would thank you.
My tast buds already thank me, Frmr, for NOT eating any of mamacita's awful frito pies!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95259 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just afraid you won't be fast enough to net the Giant Spiders, and Chix would be dinner.
Why would the giant spiders want to eat up Chix? He is the one that pit the giant spiders on our payroll.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95260 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, it isn't becoming of a lady to snarl. Never mind, key word being lady! HAR! HAR!
Why, yes, I am a lady at all times!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95261 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand why the Giant Spiders would want me for dinner, I am so luscious, and that chicken is mere bones!
Don't flatter yourself, Frmr. The spiders just enjoy the challenge of tenderizing tough, string, salty meat!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95262 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! So why won't you try mamacita's Frito Pies? Will you if she grounds up the 'meat'? Oh nonsense, I have very sensitive taste buds.
I will NEVER EVER eat one of mamaita's frito pies, Frmr! And you know it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95263 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AH, not quite, but it seems I forgot a vowel, or something. TIRED!
That's OK. I like the way it came out. <G>

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95264 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>OH no! I like lean white meat, chicken. Mamacita never puts fat or grease in her frito pies, they are made with the leanest bugs possible.
Mamacita's frito pies are half grease, Frmr. I know how much you like fat and grease to eat, so it is not surprising that you love mamacita's frito pies.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#95265 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then if that is so, the Giant Spiders should be able to break down bones, chicken bones!
They (spiders) prefer meat. Lots of meat, like what you got, Frmr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Rick 62,964
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 6 hr Truth 44
3 Million Illegal Aliens Vote for Hillary Clin... 8 hr Frank 39
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 9 hr Nicki 6,993
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) Tue Eric 785
Left-Handers and Rh Negative Blood, Connection... (Feb '12) Tue Eichia 59
Name a foreign leader you admire. Tue INFIDEL 56

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance