“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#88434 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>As long as they (mamacita and worthless Raoul) are in Ol' Juarez, I don't care what happens to them.
Oh Mrs. Chix, how could you say that about mamacita and worthless Raoul? Mamacita has been under the impression that you and she are tight. Poor mamacita.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88435 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I gain 11 pounds, Darling, you & Frmr may both be sure that it will be sheer muscle, and will manifest itself in my bulging biceps, and my rippling, washboard abs.
At that time, I will enter, and win, the "Mister Chicken Universe" contest, in Atlantic City.
I'm not too worried, except for the entrants from the Ukraine.
They're tough, but not good-looking, like me.
If you gained 11 pounds, Frmr would probably make an earnest effort to finally grill you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88436 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I did NOT steal your stoopid mirrors, Katia did. Your fez? AH, you had it on your chicken-y head the whole time chicken. You did NOT invent IOU's, Mrs. Chix's bookie did!
What about my bookie? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88437 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I sure do know what buff is, and that chicken-y husband of yours is NOT! Scrawny, and over-grown best describe Chix.
Chix is too buff! You just like the Arnold Schwarzenegger type! Ugh!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88438 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AHA! Here Mrs. Chix said her bookie was named Louie. That proves she is a fibber, thanks Chix.
NO! I am not going to visit the alligators over at the Aquatic Park. I do not feel like being their meal. They prefer chubby babies, and obnoxious toddlers.
I thought my bookie's name was Benny.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88439 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, how could you say that about mamacita and worthless Raoul? Mamacita has been under the impression that you and she are tight. Poor mamacita.
I can say it very easily, Frmr.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88440 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What about my bookie? Hmmm?
Chix claims he is your bookie, but you said your bookie was named Louie. So does this mean you just let Chix pretend to be your bookie?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88441 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix claims he is your bookie, but you said your bookie was named Louie. So does this mean you just let Chix pretend to be your bookie?
Chix is my bookie now.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88442 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>If you gained 11 pounds, Frmr would probably make an earnest effort to finally grill you!
No, unfortunately 11 pounds wouldn't help that chicken much. He should put on 66 pounds so that he would be nice and plump, juicy and tender. Well skip the tender, that chicken would be tough like shoe leather.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88443 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix is my bookie now.
Oh Mrs. Chix, you were better off sticking with Louie. Chix is only out to make money for himself.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88444 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I can say it very easily, Frmr.
Oh Mrs. CHix, you are so cruel to poor mamacita. You have led her to believe that you like her, but in fact you just want her to send you frito pies.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88445 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, unfortunately 11 pounds wouldn't help that chicken much. He should put on 66 pounds so that he would be nice and plump, juicy and tender. Well skip the tender, that chicken would be tough like shoe leather.
If Chix would be tough as shoe leather, why would you want to grill him?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88446 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, you were better off sticking with Louie. Chix is only out to make money for himself.
All bookies are just out to make money for themselves, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88447 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. CHix, you are so cruel to poor mamacita. You have led her to believe that you like her, but in fact you just want her to send you frito pies.
Why in the world would mamacita think I liked her or wanted those awful frito pies?!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88448 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AHA! Here Mrs. Chix said her bookie was named Louie. That proves she is a fibber, thanks Chix.
NO! I am not going to visit the alligators over at the Aquatic Park. I do not feel like being their meal. They prefer chubby babies, and obnoxious toddlers.
Well, you certainly fill the "chubby" & "obnoxious" categories, but you'll never, ever see your sordid youth again.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88449 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix is too buff! You just like the Arnold Schwarzenegger type! Ugh!
Oh no! I can't stand Arnie, or Chix either.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88450 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you certainly fill the "chubby" & "obnoxious" categories, but you'll never, ever see your sordid youth again.
Well the same goes for your youth chicken. You haven't seen it for quite some time. I happen to be a very slender 666 pounds.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88451 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! I can't stand Arnie, or Chix either.
Well, who do you like?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88452 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the same goes for your youth chicken. You haven't seen it for quite some time. I happen to be a very slender 666 pounds.
Which is quite a bit, considering you are only a foot and a half tall!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88453 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who do you like?
Hmmm, Chix on a dinner plate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Major Television Networks To Merge 6 min you ridiculous pe... 4
Goddess sighting Academy Acres 8 min nah 7
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 50
News handicapped space (Nov '15) 1 hr Heading2Rt66 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr fmer505-1951 62,064
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 6 hr Elarena 48
News Albuquerque police warn of increase in use of a... 8 hr Dolago 4

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance