“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88394 Feb 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't! I like to play with them both, but Max has not liked me forever, and now Wrinkles doesn't like me either. That is because I took them both to the vet.
Yes, you DO! You are going to give Wrinkles a complex if you keep callink him ugly and stoopid!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88395 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there are goldfish in your cocktail, I put them in there myself!
The big problem with gold fish in my cocktails is that once they become inebriated, they start singing, and gold fish are notoriously tone-deaf, making it hard for me to concentrate.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88396 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mamacita's frito pies would just taste so much better if there was chicken in them. Speaking of chicken has made me hungry. Where is Chix?
Nothing would make mamacita's frito pies taste better, except not to make them (mamacita's frito pies).

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88397 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mamacita's frito pies would just taste so much better if there was chicken in them. Speaking of chicken has made me hungry. Where is Chix?
Why is it that every time you mention chicken for dinner, you want to know where Chix is? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88398 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>And? What is wrong with liking chicken? It is healthy, and oh so tasty. I haven't seen Chix today, is he off by himself?
You need to go back to Chicken' Anonymous, without your grill, and right away!
Hurry!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88399 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sad, because Raoul was all-set to become the Palace Gardener, and to live in the gabled cottage behind the Palace,where mamacita could crank-out them good old frito pies.
Chewie tole mamacita that she could sell her frito pies over to the Black Market, for 66% per pie.
Chewie's a pretty good business man, for being illiterate.
What's so sad, Dear? Hmmm? Sad for whom?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88400 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>And? What is wrong with liking chicken? It is healthy, and oh so tasty. I haven't seen Chix today, is he off by himself?
The problem is that you are obsessed with chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88401 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I was going to have that chicken as the main course. I would have to fatten him up a bit before he would make a decent meal.
Go back to CA and hurry!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88402 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you are talking about Mrs. Chix, all I asked was where that chicken was. HEH! HEH!!
HEH! HEH!! yourself, Frmr. I'm not tellink you where Chix is!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88403 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you psychic too, Mrs. Chix?
Yes,I am. That is why I always know what you are up to!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88404 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can't help it if Chix is a chicken. When do you plan on fattening that chicken up a little bit?
Never, Frmr! Chix is staying his perfect 6 pounds!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88405 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, Darling, if I were you, I'd drag out the hedge-clippers and oil-up the lawnmower, because without Raoul to 'garden', the entire maintenance of the Palace grounds falls upon you, and maybe the goats, if they feel like it.
You should probably invest in some sort of gardening hat, and pruning shears, as well.
I will just let Roy the PAlace Gardner handle the grounds, Dear. Roy does an excellent job of it.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88406 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Do they like chicken too? The slugs and grubs have an excellent taste in cuisine.
No, they just need something to eat. The other ingredients in mamacita's frito pies are all toxic.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88407 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The Hidden Room? Does Mrs. CHix know where it is? Hurry! Need to know.
Of course I know where the Palace Hidden Room is, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88408 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were my friend, and friends are supposed to trust each other. Somehow though I get the feeling you don't trust me.
I don't trust you any more than I can throw you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88409 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
She's (Mrs. Chix) the only one who does know the location of the Hidden Room, and when she takes me there, she makes me close my eyes.
Oh, I've 'peeked', once or twice, but all I saw was goldfish.
Those were red herrings, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88410 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Roy the Gardener with the peg leg?
That's him, but, he had a new leg sewed on his stump.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88411 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Fibber!
No, I am not fibbing, Frmr! I really am psychic!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88412 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where are we supposed to put Raoul, and mamacita?
Chewie's got a contract all sewn-up with mamacita, to sell her frito pies, over to the Black Market, and Raoul had his heart set on becoming a gardener.
Now Raoul's going to need intensive therapy, and, luckily, I'm available!
Tell him to text me, and we'll set-up an appointment.
As long as they (mamacita and worthless Raoul) are in Ol' Juarez, I don't care what happens to them.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88413 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>If you take on Frmr as a patient, you may end up needing therapy yourself!
That might just work out, if I adhere to the ancient adage, "Therapeutic Chicken, Analyze Thyself" (Hippocrates).
After all, whom, besides you, Dearest, knows me better than I know myself?
No one, that's who, and luckily, I can work-out a feasible payment plan with myself, so that I can easily afford my bill.
Luckily for me, I'll accept my own IOUs, since I invented them (IOUs).
Everything in my life went to He** after Frmr stole my mirrors, and cracked them to pieces, and returned my fez with a damaged tassel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Killer Gold-Fish 63,870
where to buy electronic parts in Albuquerque 4 hr Michael-ABQ 1
Tessa Mentus Contracts Brian Williams Syndrome (Jun '16) Fri Frmr-fmer505-1951 13
Facebook Takes Down a Devastating Video of Ghou... Fri Frmr-fmer505-1951 3
The Leftist Democrats Can't Win Any Elections Fri Frmr-fmer505-1951 5
News Man accused of murdering Albuquerque woman went... (Jul '16) Thu Baldrecluse 3
Craftmatic Beds- Albuquerque, NM May 25 road apple refugee 1

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages