“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87634 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>chicken Lovers of America. PS: Notice I did not capitalize chicken? HEH! HEH!!
So I see.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87635 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Do moths like chicken dinners? Chix probably has moths in his chicken suits.
Chix's Chicken suits have cedar chips packed with them to keep the moths away.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87636 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I know, I shall give you a "Frmr Dictionary" for your birthday, and I shall give one to Chix on his birthday. Then of course there is St. Swithin's Day, President's Day, Stoopid Criminal Day...etc. Oh boy, you will have lots of my dictionaries in the Palace.
Ohhh, please don't!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87637 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HAR! HAR! Chix is neither handsome, or buff!
Yes, he is! You need glasses, Frmr, so you can get a good look at Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87638 Feb 7, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit, the Book is vastly more popular with the students than the teachers.
Students need those kinds of Alibis, as a rule, much more than the Administrators do, but not entirely.
I've received many thank-you notes, from teachers, for supplying Alibis as to why "Little Johnny" has a broken neck, and how "Susie" got those deep purple bruises on her shins.
That Big Book Of Alibis provides a valuable service to Educators.
That's what I am talking about, Dear. Your book can keep a lot of students and teachers from having to ever see the inside of a jail cell!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87639 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, maybe I should buy your book if it has an alibi in there why the chicken disappeared, and I now have a chicken for dinner.
I am pretty shre there isn't any alibis for disappearing chickens!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87640 Feb 7, 2013
Shre is sure.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87641 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You will care when that chicken of yours disappears.
Chix better not disappear, OR ELSE!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87642 Feb 7, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Frmr, I read that brutal sediment of yours, and am quite very disappointed in you deep lack of respect for me.
There is not, I assure you, a single Alibi in my Book that would justify my sudden disappearance, should such an event occur, and my adorable wife would sound the alarms, if she discovered me in a crock-pot, or the like, so give up, Frmr, give up give up give up.
Nothing had better happen to me, or you'll be Suspect # 1!
That's right, Dear! You had better not disappear, of I will be taking Frmr, "OUT"!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87643 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>A Public Service Document to all criminals, starting with the juveniles, and the criminally insane. The "Frmr Dictionary" though will teach children, criminals, and the insane proper vocabulary, and a love of chicken dinners.
Give me an example of that "proper vocabulary"!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87644 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I have tole you and tole you, I am NOT going to Amnesia. Look at Pestilence, they went to Amnesia, and can't remember their way back to the Kingdom.
I want to go to Amnesia, just to forget about you, for a while.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87645 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! Probably more popular in prisons.
The prisoners are already IN prison because they DIDN'T use any of Chix's alibis!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87646 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Do moths like chicken dinners? Chix probably has moths in his chicken suits.
You have moths in your red, spiky hair!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87647 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I know, I shall give you a "Frmr Dictionary" for your birthday, and I shall give one to Chix on his birthday. Then of course there is St. Swithin's Day, President's Day, Stoopid Criminal Day...etc. Oh boy, you will have lots of my dictionaries in the Palace.
They will make good fuel in the fireplace!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87648 Feb 7, 2013
Good morning! Today is going excellent! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#87649 Feb 7, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Frmr will never fall for it , Dear.
Oooh, that is just it, Chix would like to see me fall into the Old Well, with his help.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87650 Feb 7, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You have moths in your red, spiky hair!
No, I do not have moths in my brown hair, I have nits. How many times have I tole you that the nits live in my hair. They are very pleasant, and quiet.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87651 Feb 7, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>They will make good fuel in the fireplace!
Go ahead Mrs. Chix, throw the "Frmr Dictionary" int he fireplace. KABOOM! See, I had the covers all soaked with nitro, just in case you got a funny idea about burning my dictionary.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#87652 Feb 7, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I am talking about, Dear. Your book can keep a lot of students and teachers from having to ever see the inside of a jail cell!
How right you are, Darling.
In fact, I should gift-wrap a bunch of them Alibi Books, and send them to the United States Supreme Court Justices.
They could probably use them more than about anybody.
I'd send the package C.O.D., of course.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87653 Feb 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, that is just it, Chix would like to see me fall into the Old Well, with his help.
Whatever do you mean, Frmr? Hmmmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Mister Chix 63,876
Portland Oregon Stabber Jeremy Christian A Bern... 10 hr Nope 3
News High water levels leave big mess for crews at C... 10 hr Ron 1
trump derangement syndrome 14 hr Yep 18
Hillary Clinton, the Aging Crone... 14 hr barnyard 11
Melania Trump Reveals She is a Catholic Sun no biggie 2
The Leftist Democrats Can't Win Any Elections Sun barnyard 6

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance