“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#87273 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>And.....what, Frmr? Hmmm?
My point is that the chicken is always drunk!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87274 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that the chicken is always drunk!
No. Not always, Frmr. Just sometimes.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#87275 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, don't charge Kootzia very much. She's family.
Can you draw the trial out so Kootzia will stay home with Piglet as long as possible? I would appreciate it.
Cocktail?
(brave-ly)

Mom!
I've chosen, under these dire circumstances, to stand beside my wife, at Fryem's bench, and be very supportive, as long as I don't have to testify.
I want to wear my little beige suit, with the twilled collar, and my cowboy boots.
Will you tie my bow-tie?
I can't.
Hoofs.
Love you, Mom, and oinky!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87276 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Even when that chicken is at his opulent law office, or in court, he always has Patron cocktails. Usually it is Chix & Fryem having lunch at the elegant Hotel Chickenesque, a liquid lunch!
There is always plenty of Patron flowing when it comes to business, Frmr. You act like Chix is the only one who ever had a drink!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87277 Feb 2, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
Won't Dad be a bit miffed, with you gone from the Palace, every night at evening-tide, over to the tree-house, telling me stories, and snuggling me on your lap, and tucking me in, and scaring the monsters?
The monsters, with you absent from the Palace, might hurry over there, and intimidate Dad, if he's sober enough to realize that the Palace is crawling with monsters.
Then when you go back to the Palace, to comfort Dad, the monsters will just rush back to the tree-house, and jump-out at me.
You'll be awfully busy, Mom, dashing back & forth, between the tree-house & the Palace, but that's the price, I guess, of being a great wife & a great Mom.
Will you tickle me, once I'm in my footed jammies, with my pointed little night-cap on?
Don't you worry about anything, Dear One! Your Dad knows that when you need me, I come running. He will be fine, he will just watch Bugs till I get back.
I will get rid of all of the monsters and would love to tickle you for as long as you want!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87278 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How much does a professional pity-er charge? Can you recommend someone?
I don't know, Frmr. But, you can hire someone to do most anything, so I figure you can hire a professional pity-er pretty easy, I would guess.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87279 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Mrs. Chix after a very hard week, I deserve a Patron cocktail.
Agreed, Frmr. A little toddy will relax you a little, and that is just what the Doctor ordered!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87280 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That can't be so, I am NEVER unreasonable. I am the most reasonable person, I know.
Well, you are the most unreasonable person that I know!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87281 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't know Mrs. Chix. I was hoping you could recommend someone that you have used before.
You know darn well that I have never used a professional pity-er!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87282 Feb 2, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(fervent-ly)
Mom!
Oinky!
Soft you now!
Can that possibly be Kootzia, at the gate of the tree-house?
She's home from the bingo awfully early, Mom.
I hope she didn't get caught cheating or something, at the bingo.
Oh, great, Sweetheart! If it is Kootzia, we will have our tickle session another time. It makes me happy that Kootzia will be spending the evening at home with you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87283 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Make it two paper umbrellas, please. Don't forget to tell that chicken that the Patron cocktail is for me!
Not to worry, Frmr. Chix has his own toddy.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87284 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I thought that maybe Chix would use one weekly. Ooooh, that would be you, you're a professional pitty-er.
No, Frmr. Neither Chix nor I need pitying. Do you? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87285 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely Mrs. Chix, I love the color red.
I know. That is why I thought you would maybe want a nice, red cocktail. It looks very pretty.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87286 Feb 2, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a bit of a dust-up, over at Bingo Universe, on account of somebody (who looked a lot like Frmr) started shouting, "Cheater! Cheater! Booger-eater!", and pointing right at me, just because my hand got 'stuck', inside the bingo machine.
I can't go back to Bingo Universe until the Feds have wrapped-up their investigation.
I'll be glad, Mrs. Chix, to pour you a hearty glass of Yoo Hoo, and put a bend-y straw in it, if you'll wash the piglet's ears, before he gets into his jammies.
I'd do it, but my hands are kind of sticky right now, from the bingo machines.
If I hire Chix as my attorney, the Feds will probably drop all charges against me, but until then, I can't go back to Bingo Universe.
Oh my! What a night you have had! I will be there at the tree house right away.I can't think of anything I would rather do than share a glass of Yoo Hoo with you and wash lettle Piglet's eras!

1111!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87287 Feb 2, 2013
Ooooooh,(sigh)
I meant little and ears.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87288 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-y much Mrs. Chix. You didn't put Benadryl in it, right? I don't want to fall asleep face down into my keyboard.
It isn't "altered", Frmr. One drink will probably put you out anyway.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#87289 Feb 2, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Chix, before you rush forward to defend me at the bingo, I need to know exactly how much money your representation is going to cost me.
I'm 'short' on cash right now, and may have to play a lot of the bingo, to pay you, and since I'm banned from Tonga, I may have to go to Monte Carlo, to win the money to pay you, at the bingo.
Unless, of course, you'll take an IOU...?
(chuckling merrily)

An IOU, from you?
Ooh, sorry, Kootz, but this is a cash-only proposition, because of course, winning your acquittal, in Judge Fryem's courtroom, will require a hefty "donation" to his (Fryem's) Golf Course Fund, and, savvy Judge that he is, Fryem only accepts untrace-able cash.
If I were you, Kootz, I'd do something hasty, to come-up with the money, and quick.
Don't worry!
My fee, counting in your "donation" to Fryem's Golf Course Fund, should not exceed $666,000,000.00.
Have fun in Monte Carlo, and good luck, at the bingo.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#87290 Feb 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! What a night you have had! I will be there at the tree house right away.I can't think of anything I would rather do than share a glass of Yoo Hoo with you and wash lettle Piglet's eras!
1111!
(relieved)

Thanks bunchies, Mrs. Chix, and no wonder my pink, porky little husband is so crazy about you. You're the very-best Mom that a piglet could have.
If he (piglet) wants a "tickle", after you wash his ears, please feel free to tickle-away. I can't, because I got a real-bad case of "Sticky Fingers", that I contracted from the wires & wheels inside the bingo machine, and only a trip to Monte Carlo, and it's healing waters, and it's bingo, will cure my unfortunate malady.
I also need to play the bingo, at that fabled resort (Monte Carlo), so's I can pay Chix & Fryem to get me expunged of all charges, from when Frmr ratted on me, at Bingo Universe, which is so unfair, because I was only trying to "help" the bingo machine 'pay-out'.
So, indeedy, come-on over to the tree-house, sponge my husband's pointy little ears, tickle him adroitly, and we'll all sit-down to Yoo Hoo, and possibly some Little Debbie Whammo Cakes, if the piglet didn't eat them all.
Them monsters should just go to Belen, and join-up with the Zombies.
They (monsters) would for sure be a lot happier, I bet.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87291 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Mrs. Chix, did you give topix a triple Patron cocktail? It wouldn't let me reply to Kootzia's accusation. Kootzia can't prove it was me that yelled out cheater, cheater, booger eater. It was probably that chicken because you keep going over to the tree house.
Maybe topix likes Kootzia and didn't want you chewing her out?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87292 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix always neds pity, but then he does have you around.
Pity? Chix doesn't expect pity, nor does he want any!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 hr Mister Chix 64,917
Roger Van Grisham (May '16) 19 hr allen1972 14
My Utmost For His Highest 20 hr Knightkore 10
Tiny Homes: Solution to Homelessness or Urban N... Thu Knightkore 1
Conservative Protest of Left-Wing Politics Reve... Thu Knightkore 1
Being a Social Justice Warrior - Ultra Spiritua... Thu Knightkore 1
nfl crybabies Thu Knightkore 33

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance