“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87212 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>i dunno! I want the answer to my question first
The question as to whether the Cooties laughed at you or not?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87213 Feb 1, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't deny that your Chicken always has a martini glass full of Patron in his claw, and goes all-around the Halls of the Palace, in his loin cloth, singing, "Oh, Oh, Blow The Man Down".
You don't see a problem with that?
Problem? Noooo. It just means I have a happy Chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87214 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The one I asked the Cooties. I want to know if they were laughing at me.
Did you hear them (Cooties)? If you didn't hear them, they probably weren't laughing.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87215 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix never sees a problem with anything that chicken does. You shold know that by now Kootzia
And your point is? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87216 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
my typing with one and a half fingers is getting worse.
And you did a mighty fine job last night, Frmr. I am very proud of you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87217 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't believe they luff me anymore Mrs. Chix. You said they were laughing at me.
(sigh)

Have it your way, Frmr. You are being totally unreasonable!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87218 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You never see a problem with anything that chicken does, but the rest of us sure do, especially me!
Yes. Especially you. Only you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87219 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer a Patron cocktail from Chix's stash.
Are you serious, Frmr? I could whip you up a Patron Cocktail real quick!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87220 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if I don't pity me, who will?
Maybe you can hire someone to do it for you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87221 Feb 1, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
Thanks for pointing that out to Kootzia, because I do get lonely, in the tree-house, night after night, and I'm afraid to go to bed because I'm sure there's monsters under it (bed), and in the closet, too, waiting to leap out at me, the moment I blow-out my little candle.
The meager trinkets that Kootzia drags home from the bingo are nothing compared to having her by my side, which I wish someone could convince her (Kootzia) of, on these long, cold, lonely winter nights, in the tree-house.
Sigh...
I am trying to make Kootzia see the light, Piglet.
Would you like me to go to the tree house and check for monsters? I could tuck you in and stay with you till you fall asleep.
Nothing would make me happier.
Love you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87222 Feb 1, 2013
Good afternoon! It's February! F and K, I hope you have a very good day.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#87224 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix is home with me a lot, except when he is in his opulent Law Offices, or in Court.
Even when that chicken is at his opulent law office, or in court, he always has Patron cocktails. Usually it is Chix & Fryem having lunch at the elegant Hotel Chickenesque, a liquid lunch!
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#87225 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to make Kootzia see the light, Piglet.
Would you like me to go to the tree house and check for monsters? I could tuck you in and stay with you till you fall asleep.
Nothing would make me happier.
Love you.
Mom!

Won't Dad be a bit miffed, with you gone from the Palace, every night at evening-tide, over to the tree-house, telling me stories, and snuggling me on your lap, and tucking me in, and scaring the monsters?
The monsters, with you absent from the Palace, might hurry over there, and intimidate Dad, if he's sober enough to realize that the Palace is crawling with monsters.
Then when you go back to the Palace, to comfort Dad, the monsters will just rush back to the tree-house, and jump-out at me.
You'll be awfully busy, Mom, dashing back & forth, between the tree-house & the Palace, but that's the price, I guess, of being a great wife & a great Mom.
Will you tickle me, once I'm in my footed jammies, with my pointed little night-cap on?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87226 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can hire someone to do it for you.
Really? How much does a professional pity-er charge? Can you recommend someone?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87227 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious, Frmr? I could whip you up a Patron Cocktail real quick!
Listen Mrs. Chix after a very hard week, I deserve a Patron cocktail.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87228 Feb 1, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(sigh)
Have it your way, Frmr. You are being totally unreasonable!
That can't be so, I am NEVER unreasonable. I am the most reasonable person, I know.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87229 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Even when that chicken is at his opulent law office, or in court, he always has Patron cocktails. Usually it is Chix & Fryem having lunch at the elegant Hotel Chickenesque, a liquid lunch!
So? What's your point? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87230 Feb 1, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
Won't Dad be a bit miffed, with you gone from the Palace, every night at evening-tide, over to the tree-house, telling me stories, and snuggling me on your lap, and tucking me in, and scaring the monsters?
The monsters, with you absent from the Palace, might hurry over there, and intimidate Dad, if he's sober enough to realize that the Palace is crawling with monsters.
Then when you go back to the Palace, to comfort Dad, the monsters will just rush back to the tree-house, and jump-out at me.
You'll be awfully busy, Mom, dashing back & forth, between the tree-house & the Palace, but that's the price, I guess, of being a great wife & a great Mom.
Will you tickle me, once I'm in my footed jammies, with my pointed little night-cap on?
It is just what a Mom does, Dear One. Don't you worry, I will run the monsters clean out of the Kingdom!
Oh, you are so sweet, Piglet! Of course I will tickle you when you are in your jammies!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87231 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How much does a professional pity-er charge? Can you recommend someone?
I don't know, Frmr. I imagine you can find out on craigslist.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87232 Feb 1, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Mrs. Chix after a very hard week, I deserve a Patron cocktail.
Yes, you do, Frmr. Would you like a paper umbrella and a bendy straw?
One Patron cocktail coming up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... 4 hr Luz Aranda 4
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 65,285
McDonalds Installs Kiosks ---- Reduces Employees (Sep '17) 10 hr Luz Aranda 43
News Rape suspect's arrest reignites pretrial detent... 10 hr Luz Aranda 2
News Debbie Swenerton, Animal Rescue Worker, Accused... (Dec '12) 20 hr Squach 14
Left-Handers and Rh Negative Blood, Connection... (Feb '12) Sat gminas 69
4/20 smoke out at roosevelt park (Apr '10) Fri Jane 151

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages