“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#86670 Jan 25, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know.
What, exactly, do you have in mind? Hmmm?
Well I dunno, but I will watch TruTV and get some more ideas on how to do an intervention. I think we need a therapist. Do you know of any good therapists?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86671 Jan 25, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Is Moon cheese really green?
Oh no Mrs. Chix, Moon Cheese is like Swiss Cheese, full of holes. To many meteors hitting the moon, you know.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86672 Jan 25, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Nope, I sure don't! Do you want to give me some(Cadillacs)?
Why would I give you any Cadillacs? That chicken buys them all the time for you, customized too.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86673 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! As if I pay that chicken that much. I always give him a song and dance as to why I don't have all the rent or tax money till I can get into the cash he stashes in the Cartoon Room.
Oh, we moved that bunch of cash. It went to buy the new Cadillac.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86674 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I dunno, but I will watch TruTV and get some more ideas on how to do an intervention. I think we need a therapist. Do you know of any good therapists?
CHIX! Chix is a therapist! AND Chix has the online degrees to prove it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86675 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no Mrs. Chix, Moon Cheese is like Swiss Cheese, full of holes. To many meteors hitting the moon, you know.
Ooooo! I love Swiss cheese!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86676 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I give you any Cadillacs? That chicken buys them all the time for you, customized too.
Just to be nice, Frmr. to make you being so mean to me for so long!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86677 Jan 25, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>CHIX! Chix is a therapist! AND Chix has the online degrees to prove it!
Oh I should have known. That chicken has more online degrees than anyone else.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86678 Jan 25, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooo! I love Swiss cheese!
So then you must have Chix's cheese, it is full of holes too.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86679 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I should have known. That chicken has more online degrees than anyone else.
Yes, he does! And he worked hard to get them!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86680 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So then you must have Chix's cheese, it is full of holes too.
Well, I did find some moldy stuff in the mailbox. I gave it to Chix and now he is all happy!
At least Chix is reunited with his cheese. Now, if we can just get his sheep knitted, three tasseled fez back to him safely.
Give Chix's fez back to him, Frmr!
Pooki

Albuquerque, NM

#86681 Jan 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah! Pooki would not make a very appetizing dinner, too tough.
I'm tough, all right.
We fancy little boar-pigs have to be, in this savage world.
But I'm also tender, too, tender as a fluffy little cloud, at dawn, and I really want to be welcome, in the Kingdom, at Frmr's Hollow (that's where the chocolate waterfall is!), and in the Cartoon Room, in the Palace.
I never did nothink to the piglet, or to Frmr, or to Mr. & Mrs. Chix.
I don't know why everybody's giving me such a hard time.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#86682 Jan 26, 2013
Pooki wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tough, all right.
But I'm also tender, too, tender as a fluffy little cloud, at dawn, and I really want to be welcome, in the Kingdom, at Frmr's Hollow (that's where the chocolate waterfall is!), and in the Cartoon Room, in the Palace.
Phooey, Pooki, ya little liar.
You had every intention in the world of joining MY piglet, in the tree-house, when he (piglet) came home from Tonga, and figuring I wouldn't find out, but I did find out, Pooki, you rat, and now your likelihood of becoming a bona fide member of the Entire Extended Chix Family Gang Inc, LLC, and becoming a citizen of, or even a visitor to, the Kingdom is completely on the rocks, so hah-hah, Pook, and to He** with you.
Pooki

Albuquerque, NM

#86683 Jan 26, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Phooey, Pooki, ya little liar.
You had every intention in the world of joining MY piglet, in the tree-house, when he (piglet) came home from Tonga, and figuring I wouldn't find out, but I did find out, Pooki, you rat, and now your likelihood of becoming a bona fide member of the Entire Extended Chix Family Gang Inc, LLC, and becoming a citizen of, or even a visitor to, the Kingdom is completely on the rocks, so hah-hah, Pook, and to He** with you.
That's not very generous, Kootzia, of you to say.
The piglet (your husband) & I were acquainted very briefly, on the sands of Tonga, when we were mutually interested in recovering the piglet's wandering grampy, which was unsuccessful, at least at that time, and I only felt sorry for the poor little piglet, because you were always at the bingo, and not by the fireside, at the tree-house, with your hunky little husband, and then you got kicked out of Tonga, more or less, for trying to cheat at the bingo, so it's actually YOU who should be hiding your head (and your ample rumper) in shame, as I'm just a fancy little boar-pig, alone & friendless in a cold, cruel world, with neither hearth nor home to rest my soft, be-ribboned little head in, while the rest of you have Hollows & Palaces & Aquatic Parks & distant Pineapple Ranches that you call "Home", so you should actually feel terribly, terribly sorry for me, and invite me to live, for free, as your guest, in the tree-house, and you should also hurry.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#86684 Jan 26, 2013
Pooki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not very generous, Kootzia, of you to say.
The piglet (your husband) & I were acquainted very briefly, on the sands of Tonga, when we were mutually interested in recovering the piglet's wandering grampy, which was unsuccessful, at least at that time, and I only felt sorry for the poor little piglet, because you were always at the bingo, and not by the fireside, at the tree-house, with your hunky little husband, and then you got kicked out of Tonga, more or less, for trying to cheat at the bingo, so it's actually YOU who should be hiding your head (and your ample rumper) in shame, as I'm just a fancy little boar-pig, alone & friendless in a cold, cruel world, with neither hearth nor home to rest my soft, be-ribboned little head in, while the rest of you have Hollows & Palaces & Aquatic Parks & distant Pineapple Ranches that you call "Home", so you should actually feel terribly, terribly sorry for me, and invite me to live, for free, as your guest, in the tree-house, and you should also hurry.
Pooki, if you set even one of your four hoofs on Kingdom property, which is vast & lawless, Mr. Chix will relentlessly unleash the Bees on you, and not because you're so dang "sweet", either, but to fill you full of Bee-holes, and stings, so many that you'll cry out, "Mammy!"

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86685 Jan 26, 2013
Pooki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's harsh, Mrs. Chix, that's really harsh.
Just because I couldn't find the piglet's grampy, and collect the reward money, you're ostracizing me, without even hearing my side of the story.
I'm just a frisky little boar-pig, alone & friendless, in a cruel world, and my bid for sanctuary in the Cartoon Room at the Palace is met with the most forbidding response.
I don't wanna go walk the plank on one of Viking Kittens's long boats, and I don't want to go to Madrid, Spain, either, that much, because bad things happen to good little boar-pigs all the time, on the mean streets of Madrid, Spain.
Just build me a wing, onto the Palace, and everything will be amicably settled, and hurry.
If you don't want to go to Pandemonia, go to the Isle of Amnesia instead.
Hurry.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86686 Jan 26, 2013
Pooki wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tough, all right.
Listen Pooki you are not welcome at my Hollow, or anywhere near the Chocolate Waterfall. You never did nothink to piglet? HA! You were trying your best to scam him, and to break up his happy marriage to his beloved Kootzia.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86687 Jan 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, Taco would teach it to steal, or steal the hare and hide it in the closet, or under my bed.
Why would Taco need to hide a hare in the closet or under the bed if the hare was your hare? Hmmm?
The hare could unhide himself, especially at dinner time.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86688 Jan 26, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pooki, if you set even one of your four hoofs on Kingdom property, which is vast & lawless, Mr. Chix will relentlessly unleash the Bees on you, and not because you're so dang "sweet", either, but to fill you full of Bee-holes, and stings, so many that you'll cry out, "Mammy!"
Oooh, Kootzia, that is really scary, if Pooki is wise she will leave the kingdom, and never return. I have a gut feeling though that Pooki doesn't heed what is said to her.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86689 Jan 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Pooki better think real hard about trying to cause trouble. She doesn't realize that if she messes with one of the ECEFGIncLLC, she messes with all the members, and me too.
The entire family knows about Pooki! We won't let her crash our family! Pooki should have never started her "grampy" scam, and she still doesn't understand that we don't want a scammer here in the Kingdom, let alone in our Family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how about that first debate! 1 hr Roberta 8
"What Is Aleppo?" Gary Johnson: A person suffe... 3 hr Shah 21
News Man Arrested In Fatal Shooting (Sep '08) 3 hr Shah 3
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized 4 hr TJT 18
News Despite laws, panhandlers flourish in ABQ (Nov '08) 4 hr TJT 118
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) 4 hr TJT 774
Gary Johnson Has Become the New Harold Stassen ... 4 hr Queen 3

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance