Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, oh! Chix is going to be one angry chicken. Nobody steals that chicken's cheese without paying the consequences.
Soooo, the Wolf stole my cheese?
I knew it, I knew it!
Naturally, now that he's been caught, I expect the Wolf to replace my cheese, and not with Velveeta, either.
I demand the real deal, namely, Cheez Whiz, fresh from the can.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Massage the Wolf's biceps?
Hah hah, Frmr, you are such a kidder.
If the Wolf wants me to marry him, he'd better learn what's-what, right now.
this villa's kind of cool.
Now it's up to the Wolf, to get the clams up here, and the oysters.
Wait, hold on.
What's this, about us getting married?
Hey, look, Precious, when I shouldered you up them cliffs, I was just looking for "a good time", and not nothing binding.
I'm not going to marry you, ever, and you better get used to that, right now.
Fondue?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she does have a soft spot in her head.
Soft spot in her head? Precious Girl's body is one giant soft spot.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, the Wolf stole my cheese?
I knew it, I knew it!
Naturally, now that he's been caught, I expect the Wolf to replace my cheese, and not with Velveeta, either.
I demand the real deal, namely, Cheez Whiz, fresh from the can.
The Wolf stole your cheese to make fondue for Precious Girl, but unfortunately it just wasn't enough cheese to please Precious Girl.
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, hold on.
Hey, look, Precious, when I shouldered you up them cliffs, I was just looking for "a good time", and not nothing binding.
Fondue?
Wait, what?
You didn't trolley me up here to propose?
What the He** am I doing here, then?
Did you, by some odd chance, think that you were going to "take advantage" of me?
If so, Wolf, you better wake-up, and right smart, too.
Now that I'm ensconced in this bean-bag chair, I'm not going anywheres, especially your boudoir.
You might as well give-in, Wolf, and make our relationship legal, or you'll never, ever see me in my 'dainties'.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, hold on.
Fondue?
Oh, oh! Wolf, I wouldn't talk to Precious Girl like that. She may just sit on you, and you would be Wolf splat.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what?
You didn't trolley me up here to propose?
What the He** am I doing here, then?
Did you, by some odd chance, think that you were going to "take advantage" of me?
If so, Wolf, you better wake-up, and right smart, too.
Now that I'm ensconced in this bean-bag chair, I'm not going anywheres, especially your boudoir.
You might as well give-in, Wolf, and make our relationship legal, or you'll never, ever see me in my 'dainties'.
Oh Precious Girl, I think that the Wolf thought he would take advantage of such a flower as yourself. Make the Wolf marry you, and don't settle for nothing less than a 66 carat diamond engagement ring.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Precious Girl, I think that the Wolf thought he would take advantage of such a flower as yourself. Make the Wolf marry you, and don't settle for nothing less than a 66 carat diamond engagement ring.
Ever since I rejected you, Frmr, you've been trying to mess with me, but you won't succeed.
Precious can't move a single muscle, in that bean-bag chair, so she won't be sitting on me any time soon.
Nope, I've got her just where I want her, and she's at my mercy, now.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since I rejected you, Frmr, you've been trying to mess with me, but you won't succeed.
Precious can't move a single muscle, in that bean-bag chair, so she won't be sitting on me any time soon.
Nope, I've got her just where I want her, and she's at my mercy, now.
HA! You don't know Precious Girl very well Wolf. She is like greased lightning, and sit on you she will.
You rejected me? Oh Wolf, you got that so backward. I tole you to take a leap off the cliff.
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! You don't know Precious Girl very well Wolf. She is like greased lightning, and sit on you she will.
You rejected me? Oh Wolf, you got that so backward. I tole you to take a leap off the cliff.
Watch out there, Frmr, that's my future-husband you're talking to.
If anybody pushes him off a cliff, it's going to be me, after we're married, of course.
Then I can collect his insurance, see, and buy myself a Cadillac, the convertible kind, yeah.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody pushes him off a cliff, it's going to be me, after we're married, of course.
Then I can collect his insurance, see, and buy myself a Cadillac, the convertible kind, yeah.
Hey Precious Girl, you can't collect any life insurance on the Wolf, he doesn't have a policy. The Wolf refused to buy a policy from Chix. So you are out of luck on that Cadillac, Precious Girl.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up, Precious Girl.
You're talking your way right out of that toe massage you begged me for, earlier.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking your way right out of that toe massage you begged me for, earlier.
Are you going to massage each of Precious Girls 11 toes? She would like for you to rub some foot cream. She would also like some more Cheez fondue, Lil Debbie Whammo cakes, and a gallon of Patron to wash everything down with. So get hopping Wolf!
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Precious Girl, you can't collect any life insurance on the Wolf, he doesn't have a policy. The Wolf refused to buy a policy from Chix. So you are out of luck on that Cadillac, Precious Girl.
Of course he (Wolf) doesn't have an insurance policy--yet.
We're on our way to the altar soon, and all-that will change.
Chix, as usual, tried to make a profit off the Wolf, on that other policy, which didn't even include a 'dismemberment' clause.
I need to cover every possible contingency.
The Wolf is getting really excited, about our up-coming wedding!
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Wolf, start putting the rub on my toesies right now, and hand me some more of that fondue.
Like it or not, we're in love, and we're getting married, as soon as you present me with that diamond ring, the 66-carat one, that I picked out of Harriet Carter.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to massage each of Precious Girls 11 toes? She would like for you to rub some foot cream. She would also like some more Cheez fondue, Lil Debbie Whammo cakes, and a gallon of Patron to wash everything down with. So get hopping Wolf!
Hard as it may be for you to accept, Frmr, you are emphatically NOT the boss of me, you pushy, controlling thing.
You're not even anywhere near my magnificent Villa, high-above the Sea Of Cortez, and you're trying to rule my life by remote-control, which never works, never.
Aren't you supposed to be welding something, right now?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard as it may be for you to accept, Frmr, you are emphatically NOT the boss of me, you pushy, controlling thing.
You're not even anywhere near my magnificent Villa, high-above the Sea Of Cortez, and you're trying to rule my life by remote-control, which never works, never.
Aren't you supposed to be welding something, right now?
Oh Wolf, I am welding. I had to weld the crane you broke when hoisting Precious Girl up to your villa.
Ha! I have a universal remote control, and with the push of a button I control your every move.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Wolf, start putting the rub on my toesies right now, and hand me some more of that fondue.
Like it or not, we're in love, and we're getting married, as soon as you present me with that diamond ring, the 66-carat one, that I picked out of Harriet Carter.
Precious Girl, I doubt the Wolf can afford to pay for your ring from such an exquisite place like Harriet Carter. Maybe you should pick a ring out from Spencer's instead.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he (Wolf) doesn't have an insurance policy--yet.
We're on our way to the altar soon, and all-that will change.
Chix, as usual, tried to make a profit off the Wolf, on that other policy, which didn't even include a 'dismemberment' clause.
I need to cover every possible contingency.
The Wolf is getting really excited, about our up-coming wedding!
The He** I'm getting "really excited" about YOUR wedding plans.
I'm distraught, is more like it, and now wish I could figure out how to pry you out of that bean-bag chair, and out onto the patio, of the Villa, where the cliffs start their rocky, jagged descent, into the thrashing waves of the Sea Of Cortez.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The He** I'm getting "really excited" about YOUR wedding plans.
I'm distraught, is more like it, and now wish I could figure out how to pry you out of that bean-bag chair, and out onto the patio, of the Villa, where the cliffs start their rocky, jagged descent, into the thrashing waves of the Sea Of Cortez.
Oh dear! Wolf, what have you gotten yourself into? It seems that soon you will be married, and deceased within a matter of minutes. While Precious Girl laughs all the way to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bodies on the mesa 10 hr MannyO 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 14 hr fmer505-1951 55,081
Albuquerque Music Emporium (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 27
Politix- Double Standards, Hypocrisy, unAmerica... Tue GedankPol 1
gates of hell (Nov '13) Tue Silk_the_Absent1 25
Grim Reaper visits Albuquerque cemetery Tue Ghosts Of The Dead 2
Is Albuquerque Boring? (Feb '10) Tue NM Parent 86
•••
•••
Albuquerque Dating