“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76455 Oct 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! I can't help it. The likker makes me get giggly because it tickles my nose.
Then get your nose out of the shot glass!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76456 Oct 8, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't exactly have a driver's licence, or registration, or proof of insurance, or proper driving-gloves, but I got a real good-looking convertible off the internet.
I bought it from somebody with the initials "KOA C", and I only paid $6.11 for it.
I think it needs an engine.
It's bright, bright purple, just like my darling husband's eyes.
How clever of you to get a convertible the same color as Piglet's eyes!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76457 Oct 8, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
(troubled)
Well, the seller did ask for the entire sum ($6.11) in "large bills", and he wanted it sent right away.
In a P.S. he added, "Don't mention this to my wife."
Did you actually SEE the seller? Was he wearing a genuine tin crown on his head? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76458 Oct 8, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Our purple convertible is at the dry-cleaner's, for a few days.
I hope they don't shrink it (convertible).
(whistles a little tune)
Chix! You have that "I had my hand in the cookie jar" look. What have you done now? When will the convertible be back in the Palace Garage? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76459 Oct 8, 2012
Good afternoon! Boy, it was cold this morning, but has turned into a lovely afternoon! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#76460 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>How clever of you to get a convertible the same color as Piglet's eyes!
Mom!
Kootzia also bought me a purple velvet cowboy hat, with some amethysts, and as soon as she can get an engine for the convertible, we're going to join a parade, and wave at people.
Isn't my wife a swell little gal?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#76461 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mention that in earshot of any Chinese chefs!
What do Chinese Chefs have to do with Chix being a drunk chicken? Do the the Chinese Chefs like Patron too?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#76462 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Did you actually SEE the seller? Was he wearing a genuine tin crown on his head? Hmmmm?
Mrs. Chix you know very well that Chix sold that convertible without an engine to Kootzia. That chicken is outta control, as usual.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76463 Oct 8, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
Kootzia also bought me a purple velvet cowboy hat, with some amethysts, and as soon as she can get an engine for the convertible, we're going to join a parade, and wave at people.
Awwww, Piglet, Sweetheart, that is wonderful! That purple cowboy hat will bring out the lovely color of your eyes! That is vsry nice of Kootzia. When you are going to be in a parade, let me know so I can go to it (parade) and wave at you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76464 Oct 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What do Chinese Chefs have to do with Chix being a drunk chicken? Do the the Chinese Chefs like Patron too?
you don't know much about Chinese cooking, do you, Frmr?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76465 Oct 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix you know very well that Chix sold that convertible without an engine to Kootzia. That chicken is outta control, as usual.
But, WHY, Frmr?! Why would Chix sell a convertible without an engine to Kootzia? Hmmm?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#76466 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix would be in Heaven, then, Frmr! What a nice thought!
That phrase has two distinct connotations, Dearest, and I hope you don't mean like Cousin Benny.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76467 Oct 8, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That phrase has two distinct connotations, Dearest, and I hope you don't mean like Cousin Benny.
Oh no, Dear! I DON'T mean like Cousin Benny! I mean you would be in bliss here on Earth!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#76468 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, Dear! I DON'T mean like Cousin Benny! I mean you would be in bliss here on Earth!
As soon as Frmr delivers my new motor boat, we'll get in it, and go on a long, romantic search for the legendary Sea Of Patron.
When we get there, just drop me over the side (with a bend-y straw), and be sure to tie a stout rope around my middle, so's I don't float away from the boat.
Bring grapes, too, to drop into my mouth, from the side of the boat, while I float.
I don't think that the Sea Of Patron can be found on any map, so hopefully Frmr won't locate us.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76469 Oct 8, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as Frmr delivers my new motor boat, we'll get in it, and go on a long, romantic search for the legendary Sea Of Patron.
When we get there, just drop me over the side (with a bend-y straw), and be sure to tie a stout rope around my middle, so's I don't float away from the boat.
Bring grapes, too, to drop into my mouth, from the side of the boat, while I float.
I don't think that the Sea Of Patron can be found on any map, so hopefully Frmr won't locate us.
That is what I meant about bliss on Earth, Dear! You would be thee happiest Chicken in the world!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#76470 Oct 8, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
Oooh, that is so nice of Kootzia to have gotten you a velvet cowboy hat. Maybe your mom will make your dad buy an engine for the convertible. After all Chix did sell Kootzia the car without an engine.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#76471 Oct 8, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Chix there is no Sea of Patron, but if you insist on searching for it so be it. As for tying a rope around your middle, there isn't much of a middle on you scrawny chicken, but I will be glad to tie a rope around your neck.
Chix, no matter where you and Mrs. CHix go, I shall always follow.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#76472 Oct 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I meant about bliss on Earth, Dear! You would be thee happiest Chicken in the world!
Bliss would be if you would let me git that chicken for all the things he does.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76473 Oct 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, that is so nice of Kootzia to have gotten you a velvet cowboy hat. Maybe your mom will make your dad buy an engine for the convertible. After all Chix did sell Kootzia the car without an engine.
wonder why he (Chix) did that? Where'd the engine go?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#76474 Oct 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Chix there is no Sea of Patron, but if you insist on searching for it so be it. As for tying a rope around your middle, there isn't much of a middle on you scrawny chicken, but I will be glad to tie a rope around your neck.
Chix, no matter where you and Mrs. CHix go, I shall always follow.
You really need to get a life, Frmr. A life without me and Chix in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 51 min MroH 71
News APD Shooting: Shooting Victim Identified 7 hr No time for jokes 3
News Rio Rancho man accused of abducting teen to be ... 7 hr Dont know 21
Curfew For Teens Albuquerque 7 hr Willothewisp 1
Two Blasts In NM Churches--Las Cruces 8 hr Adam 12
Poll Feminists Oppose The Name "Super Girl" Choose A... 8 hr Patti 12
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 8 hr fmer505-1951 58,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages