Biden: Home Defense ShotGun Trumps AR-15

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I think they should be investigated for running up the stocks of gun manufacturers. Look on the shelves. What was left and easy to buy?: Shotgun Shells. So, Uncle Joe goes out and is now helping shotgun manufacturers. And supports self-defense. What is not to like?

Two things though. The distinctive sound of a pump shotgun being racked can be very effective. A sound you won't forget. And a double barrel? The second issue is that it is illegal in Uncle Joe's state of Delaware to discharge a weapon outside.

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2013
http://www.krqe.com/dpps/news/politics/whiteh...

For those who thought this was a made up story....

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
http://www.krqe.com/dpps/news/ politics/whitehouse/biden-says -a-shotgun-will-scare-off-intr uders-nd13-jgr_5587696
For those who thought this was a made up story....
Noticed this on Politix....{sigh}....I hope he runs as the Democrat candidate for president....it'll make an interesting show....

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
I think they should be investigated for running up the stocks of gun manufacturers. Look on the shelves. What was left and easy to buy?: Shotgun Shells. So, Uncle Joe goes out and is now helping shotgun manufacturers. And supports self-defense. What is not to like?
Two things though. The distinctive sound of a pump shotgun being racked can be very effective. A sound you won't forget. And a double barrel? The second issue is that it is illegal in Uncle Joe's state of Delaware to discharge a weapon outside.
But he's helping the economy... </sarcasm> Maybe Obiden needs to go hunting with Cheney...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 20, 2013
great idea joe, you need to head a push that ALL secret service protecting you tender gubbmint idiots ONLY be armed with double barrel shotguns, who needs all that semi-auto or m4 firepower if you got your Wyatt Earp scattergun in hand.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Guess double barrel shotguns aren't good enough for the new aristocracy.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
Guess double barrel shotguns aren't good enough for the new aristocracy.
Unless they have dual 5-shot tubes or rotary magazines<G>.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2013
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/341347/w...

Woman who asked Biden the question about home defense calls Biden's answer sexist. Now why would that be?

Where all all the troops rallying around his advice? Thought guns were bad? Double-barrel good choice for the VP with all his security? Illegal in his state to discharge outside? Head of group to come up with new gun control laws?

Makes perfect sense.
hermaphrodite

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Feb 23, 2013
i wish i knew which end of a gun was which.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 23, 2013
hermaphrodite wrote:
i wish i knew which end of a gun was which.
I bet there are some out there who are glad you don't.:)

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2013
http://www.letargets.com/

took off targets of civilians ordered by LE agencies because they caused an outrage. any human target is illegal and prohibited by MA. makes you wonder about the "No Hesitation" rule for their targets.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Joe Biden is friggin awesome!!!...always has a funny way to make a serious point...we are fortunate indeed to have a leader such as him for Vice president...

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
"Biden Says Go Buy a Shotgun Mommy – You Can’t Aim an AR-15!
The word on the street lately is, "don't worry they won't be able to pass anything." But yet, if you watch this video of VP Joe Biden, which is dated February 19th, only a couple days ago, he is still out there hard charging against AR-15s. This time he is giving us all advice for home defense, that we should arm our wives with a double barrel 12 gauge shotgun, "in case there is a problem," and that said wife should shoot both barrels out the back door as a precautionary warning measure, just in case. It is a good thing his wife has never been stalked by someone sitting in his back yard with an AR-15, because after she disarmed herself and endangered her neighbors by foolishly taking Joe's advice, she would have been a sitting duck. What a nut job this guy is, but he is clearly trying to pander to the "mommy" voting, which since the Sandy Hook crisis began have for the most part being walking in lock step behind the anti-gunners..Now, I'm quite sure that Joe had a private security detail even before the taxpayer funded Secret Service protection he now bilks us for, so the story is most likely a complete fabrication." From GA Blog
"
Joe also manages to try to convince us, and his host, that readers of Parents magazine would never ask about defending their homes. He is of course suggesting that any proper thinking parent would at this point, after 20 white kids got killed in a white school, not have any questions about how to protect their families from harm with a firearm. Prior to Sandy Hook, when golf was mostly what he talked about, it doesn’t seem to have been an issue for Joe. Uncle Joe Biden just gave the old wifey his grandpappy’s 12 gauge to protect herself with, and that was that. Before the white kids got killed there was no national emergency. VP Joe, and of course President Obama himself completely ignored that black and Hispanic readers of Parents magazine in inner city neighborhoods have been losing children to murderers using already illegally owned firearms by the thousands every year. New Orleans, Louisiana is ranked 21st, worldwide in murders per capita. Detroit, Michigan, is 30th, and St. Louis and Baltimore are 43rd and 48th respectively." From GA Blog
More

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
gun nut spam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How Corrupt Is Bernalillo County Government? (Oct '10) 5 hr David 17
ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Autho... 5 hr David 25
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 10 hr Katia 57,311
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 10 hr Mister Chix 108,002
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 11 hr Mr T 6,361
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) 13 hr Bart 100
National Farmworker Conference 16 hr rod 1
More from around the web

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE