Swinging - what's your opinion?

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MustangSally

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 5, 2008
I recently became addicted to the show Swingtown (about the swinger lifestyle) and although I have never done anything like that, I do find it interesting. Any opinions?

“Watch out now!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Burque NM

#2 Sep 5, 2008
I believe itís a personal choice, if your marriage is strong enough to survive it, then go get you some strange as much as possible. What channel is that show on?
MustangSally wrote:
I recently became addicted to the show Swingtown (about the swinger lifestyle) and although I have never done anything like that, I do find it interesting. Any opinions?

“No matter where u go There u r”

Since: Feb 08

Alb. N.M.

#3 Sep 5, 2008
A friend and his now ex-wife tried it when I lived in Ca.
The guy was bigger and his ex liked being with the other girl too.
She left him about a month after it first started and moved in with them.
Tracey

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 5, 2008
It's a great show! It's on 13 tonight, but I think it's gonna be the last episode.
SWINGER

Florence, AL

#5 Sep 5, 2008
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR WIFE LOOKS LIKE.
Mystery

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 5, 2008
It's not about looks, it's about pleasure. It's a wonderful thing IF you are in a strong, trusting relationship and you are secure with yourself.
President Mccain

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 5, 2008
My friends, if you lust for sex with another woman bad enough to take it past the fantasy stage..then you DO NOT love your wife....if you are willing to share your spouse with an another person..then you DO NOT love your spouse...I have had many many friends try this lifestyle because the "were strong enough, and trusted each other enough" to do it..within months of this behavior, all of them were divorced, seperated etc...and very very regretful that their lust destroyed their marriage...but hey..do whatever you want..
DJM

San Jose, CA

#8 Sep 5, 2008
President Mccain wrote:
My friends, if you lust for sex with another woman bad enough to take it past the fantasy stage..then you DO NOT love your wife....if you are willing to share your spouse with an another person..then you DO NOT love your spouse...I have had many many friends try this lifestyle because the "were strong enough, and trusted each other enough" to do it..within months of this behavior, all of them were divorced, seperated etc...and very very regretful that their lust destroyed their marriage...but hey..do whatever you want..
That is what I have seen too.
concaseo

Meridian, ID

#9 Sep 5, 2008
I'm aroused........

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Sep 5, 2008
What ever floats your boat...

“Watch out now!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Burque NM

#11 Sep 5, 2008
LMAO!!!!
concaseo wrote:
I'm aroused........
Trina

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Sep 5, 2008
I am very good friends with a swinger couple and they have an amazing relationship - truly best friends.
President Mccain

Ashburn, VA

#13 Sep 5, 2008
My friends, best friends are different than people "in love" with each other...love requires a commitment and truth...friends require nothing but good feelings and little white lies.
GRRRRR

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Sep 5, 2008
Trina wrote:
I am very good friends with a swinger couple and they have an amazing relationship - truly best friends.
Clever name there; isn't Trina the main "swinging" character's name? Wait until your best friends find someone they like more than the other. I have yet to know a couple who has survived sex with other partners. And for all you "whatever floats your boat" people, go check out the beastiality conversation thread..I am sure they could use your help (it is on the report about the dog being abused in the pound).

Location hidden

#15 Sep 5, 2008
marriage is scared this is a sick forum

Location hidden

#16 Sep 5, 2008
sacred
Observer

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Sep 5, 2008
melissa1220 wrote:
marriage is scared this is a sick forum
But you sure took the time to read it didn't you!
Trina

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Sep 5, 2008
President Mccain wrote:
My friends, best friends are different than people "in love" with each other...love requires a commitment and truth...friends require nothing but good feelings and little white lies.
Have to disagree with you on that. They are very much in love, very committed to eachother, very honest with eachother. They have been married for 15 years and are still inseperable. Well, most of the time....

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Sep 5, 2008
GRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever name there; isn't Trina the main "swinging" character's name? Wait until your best friends find someone they like more than the other. I have yet to know a couple who has survived sex with other partners. And for all you "whatever floats your boat" people, go check out the beastiality conversation thread..I am sure they could use your help (it is on the report about the dog being abused in the pound).
The question on this thread was about consenting adults, not about sexually abusing dogs or anybody else.
LoverMan

Florence, AL

#20 Sep 5, 2008
Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree with you on that. They are very much in love, very committed to eachother, very honest with eachother. They have been married for 15 years and are still inseperable. Well, most of the time....
Good for you, oops, I meant "them".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to NM - Read This 1st 44 min roper 4
How About Those Big shots at APS! 47 min roper 7
Mike the Nanny Bloomberg Spending $800,000 for ... 4 hr barnyard 9
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 17 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 63,759
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 17 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 114,712
News New Mexico Legislature sues governor in escalat... 18 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 20
News Hundreds of home break-ins reported in Albuquer... 19 hr coo 5

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages