Woman charged with killing mother-in-law

Woman charged with killing mother-in-law

There are 28 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from May 14, 2008, titled Woman charged with killing mother-in-law. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Police in Alamogordo have arrested a 27-year-old woman and charged her with murder in connection to the death of her mother-in-law. The body of 49-year-old Graciela Guerra's body was discovered Tuesday in an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diane

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 14, 2008
Technical Writing 101.
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 14, 2008
>>> "Police say they arrested Brenda Guerra, who was wearing blood-soaked jeans and had blood on her hands and fact while she was questioned."

What?????

Editor. Have your editing monkeys take English 099 at their local community college. It'll go a long way in making your organization look almost semi-professional.

“RIP Murphdog 1/17/65-6/5/07”

Since: Apr 08

Perth Amboy NJ

#3 May 14, 2008
My mother-in-law... criticized the turkey I made, one Thanksgiving many moons ago. But I didn't kill her over it...

Now I make the best turkey ever. Simply the best.
APJ

El Paso, TX

#4 May 14, 2008
You have this story backwards...the mother-in-law killed the daughter-in-law.

Since: Nov 07

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 14, 2008
CallousOneToo wrote:
>>> "Police say they arrested Brenda Guerra, who was wearing blood-soaked jeans and had blood on her hands and fact while she was questioned."
What?????
Editor. Have your editing monkeys take English 099 at their local community college. It'll go a long way in making your organization look almost semi-professional.
Thank you for pointing out that problem paragraph. It has been edited.

/s/Editing Monkey
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 14, 2008
rupton wrote:
<quoted text>
/s/Editing Monkey
You're welcome.
What

Alamogordo, NM

#7 May 14, 2008
Why is Alamagordo Paper reporting it the other way around look

del.icio.usDiggRedditYahooMyWe bGoogleFacebookWhat's this?

----------

One charged in motel murder
Alleged killer, victim were related
Alamogordo Daily News
Daily News Report
Article Launched: 05/14/2008 10:34:38 AM MDT

A 49-year-old woman faces one count of first degree murder in connection with a killing that occurred late Tuesday at an Alamogordo motel.

The Alamogordo Department of Public Safety reported this morning that Graciela L. Guerra was arrested as part of the investigation into the killing. The victim has been identified as Brenda Guerra, 27.

“Judgy not lest ye be judgied!”

Since: Feb 08

Farmington, NM

#9 May 14, 2008
rupton wrote:
<quoted text>
/s/Editing Monkey
Rupton, I'm sure that those who get all bent over an obvious typo have never made that kind of error themselves. Have a great day =)
Diane

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 14, 2008
Wiccad wrote:
<quoted text>
Rupton, I'm sure that those who get all bent over an obvious typo have never made that kind of error themselves. Have a great day =)
Not when writing something professionally. Look educated KOB.
Buzzie

Meridian, ID

#11 May 14, 2008
V Gotti aka Annette wrote:
My mother-in-law... criticized the turkey I made, one Thanksgiving many moons ago. But I didn't kill her over it...
Now I make the best turkey ever. Simply the best.
I'd like to taste your turkey I like dark meat by the way.
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

#13 May 14, 2008
One charged in motel murder
Alleged killer, victim were related
Alamogordo Daily News
Daily News Report
Article Launched: 05/14/2008 10:34:38 AM MDT

A 49-year-old woman faces one count of first degree murder in connection with a killing that occurred late Tuesday at an Alamogordo motel.

The Alamogordo Department of Public Safety reported this morning that Graciela L. Guerra was arrested as part of the investigation into the killing. The victim has been identified as Brenda Guerra, 27.

Officers were dispatched to the Economy Inn on White Sands Boulevard Tuesday afternoon on a report of a fight that lead to a stabbing. On arrival, a woman was found dead of multiple stab wounds in a room at the motel.

Graciela Guerra was found outside the room. Police said after searching the motel room and a residence in the 200 block of Teakwood, she was arrested and charged.

DPS said investigation revealed a domestic dispute occurred within the hotel room after a hearing at the Otero County Courthouse. Police said it is not clear yet if the murder is related to the court hearing.

According to court files, Brenda Guerra was in District Court Tuesday for a divorce hearing.

Graciela Guerra is being held at the Otero County Detention Center pending her appearance in Magistrate Court. The investigation into the murder contines.
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

#14 May 14, 2008
You're welcome!:)
Joyce

Los Alamos, NM

#15 May 14, 2008
MOTHER IN LAW OR IS IT THE DAUGHTER IN LAW ?? YOUR STORY DON'T JIVE!
Cop Wife

Albuquerque, NM

#16 May 14, 2008
APJ wrote:
You have this story backwards...the mother-in-law killed the daughter-in-law.
Well, after seeing the picture, she sure did look older than just 27!
Deborah

Albuquerque, NM

#18 May 14, 2008
So WHO killed WHO?
Deborah

Albuquerque, NM

#19 May 14, 2008
So WHO killed WHO?
Mixed messages in this segment.
CornDog

Albuquerque, NM

#20 May 14, 2008
Cop Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, after seeing the picture, she sure did look older than just 27!
In NM it's not uncommon for a DIL to be older than a MIL<G>!:-)
Festus

Las Cruces, NM

#21 May 14, 2008
"Officials have not said how the elder Guerra died or released a motive for the killing."

In their "revised" story they are again reporting that the MIL died. EGADS!
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

#22 May 14, 2008
Maybe the The Daily Lobo will have an accurate version of what happened.
Smart Aleck

Albuquerque, NM

#23 May 14, 2008
I guess the mother in law didn't want to get stuck taking care of her no good son. As for the young lady murdered my condolences to her and her family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paramedic for New Mexico 7 hr Gary1478 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 12 hr Mister Chix 65,272
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 hr Katia 116,266
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... 16 hr Pan Head 1
Albuquerque Rapid Transit (ART) project (Feb '16) 16 hr shadow 213
Who is Your Favorite Leftist Communist Totalita... (Jun '17) 16 hr shadow 8
News Debbie Swenerton, Animal Rescue Worker, Accused... (Dec '12) 18 hr Virginia Vegetarian 13

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages