Report: Albuquerque police need 'warn...

Report: Albuquerque police need 'warning' software

There are 1 comment on the KOAT-TV story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Report: Albuquerque police need 'warning' software. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

A consultant group says Albuquerque police should purchase software to help warn internal affairs about officers who need "early intervention." A draft report from the Matrix Consulting Group says city should purchase a $35,000 software system to reduce paperwork in the Internal Affairs Unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2012
ROFLMAO

Why waste the money on some software when the answer is already known?

Start at the top, Chief Schultz, he has never really done enough if much to rid the department of rouge cops and still makes excuses for those sour apples.

And what do they do, they always put them on "paid administration" leave or better known as PAID VACATION.

A couple were temporary assigned to "desk" duty but that is it, back out in the field after the investigation is over by a group of equally bad cops find nothing done wrong.

We need to replace the chief with one that has a very good track record from OUT OF New Mexico and stop promoting those already bad cops up to higher positions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Requests stop mosquito spraying in some Albuque... 5 min More 2
News How can I get involved in the Hillary Clinton c... 14 min howto 22
News ART opponents water trees set to be removed for... 29 min Johnny F 3
New Mexico Should become the Leader in Solar Fa... 1 hr Lol 2
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) 1 hr When 714
News Grant bringing immigrant and refugee center to ... 1 hr Carlita 4
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells 1 hr Eathan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages