“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46092 May 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Darling!
Last year's calendar sold very well at $111.00 per calendar, and this year's model will still be a steal at the very slight price increase to $666.66.
How many of the calendars would you care to pre-order, for friends & family on Special Occasions?
Sorry, no discounts, and where's the Patron?
If you want any of your calendars decorating the Palace, you will just give me what I need.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46093 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>After a rough day like today, I wish I did have a Patron cocktail!
You know I can always oblige you with that! Just come on over!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46094 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, of course that chicken-y husband of yours would make a good soup base. He sure can't be a dinner, not enough meat on them bones.
I didn't know you liked soup, Frmr. I have a great tofu soup recipe I can gove you, Frmr. Interested?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46095 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I believe you, not! That chicken isn't napping, he is passed out.
Well, he had a busy day in court. He needed to unwind. Really unwind.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46096 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, no thanks. Chix would know if even 6/11 of Patron was missing. Then you would have one angry chicken, and he would probably raise my rent and taxes on my Hollow, again!
Nonsense, Frmr! You can have all of the Patron you want. Chix won't care.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46097 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So which is it, be kind to that chicken, or be honest, and not have you call me a fibber? Think I shall go with the second choice!
I won't call you a fibber. I will call you the Big Bad Meanie!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46098 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>YOu are so stubborn Mrs. Chix. Just let me git that chicken, all problems solved!
NO! there is not a chance of that, Frmr! You leave my chicken-y Chicken of a husband alone!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46099 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix give? HA! He will sell you those calendars, and not at a discount either.
Nope! I will get them for free, if that Chicken knows what's good for him!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46100 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Kindness toward that chicken would mean that I have no intentions of grilling him. NO CAN DO!
One minute you say you wouldn't really grill Chix, in the next breath, you say that is all you want to do. Which is it, Frmr? Hmmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46101 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothings a matter with me, except that I am hungry for a chicken dinner. OH Mrs. Chix, piglet wouldn't have to know that Chix is dinner. Don't tell him!
Of course, I would tell Piglet! Chix is his Dad! Piglett would never talk to you, again!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46102 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe before I retire for the night. I surely wouldn't want to 'nap' like Chix does.
OK, then. One is your limit. That should give you a big case of the giggles!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46103 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AHA! You are the keeper of the Patron! I forgot about that, and of course that chicken will give you all the calendars you want. He doesn't want his Patron cocktails withheld.
Ah, now you are catching on!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46104 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a terrible person. What makes me a terrible person? Is it because I want to grill your chicken-y husband?
Yes, Frmr, YES! In other words: BINGO!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46105 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, so if I entice that chicken over to my Hollow with a Patron Cocktail, I should be able to get him over to the grill?
No, Frmr. Chix knows better than to fall for that.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46106 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You always insist on ruining my plans for dinner, why?
Because you want to grill my husband!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46107 May 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what?
"Give" you?
Oh, no no, Darling, you're a little mixed-up.
In order for the calendars to make a profit, I can't just "give" them away, no, indeed.
All the ones you buy from me I'll personally autograph.
How's that for an incentive?
It is you that wants the caendars hanging in the Palace, Dear. The only way that s going to happen is you will have to give me all of the calendars you want me to hang up. See how that works? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46108 May 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! Mrs. Chix always defies me. She should always agree with me though.
Why would I ever want to agree with you, Frmr? Hmmmm? I will not ever let you grill my husband!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46109 May 23, 2013
Oh, I meant calendars, not caendars.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46110 May 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, Darling, to stand-up to Frmr and her hopes of fattening me up.
I'm long, lean, muscular, sinewy, handsome, with many lustrous feathers and a fine profile, and why change a thing, especially for Frmr?
By the way, we're going into production for my 2014 calendar on Tuesday, so I'll be spending a lot of time at the swimming pool, getting burnished for the photo shoot.
Join me, Dearest, and you'd better bring the Patron, so's I don't get de-hydrated.
A day by the pool sounds nice, Dear. My! What a wonderful physic you have!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#46111 May 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Dearest, why doesn't Frmr ever want to just be "friends" with me, and hang-out pleasantly?
You, she's crazy about, but she seems to have something against me, and I simply cannot fathom what.
More Patron, please, and in a much larger glass this time, with less ice, and 2 paper umbrellas & a bend-y straw, all of which I invented.
Come, sit beside me, and we'll count the stars.
The stars are lovely, tonight, aren't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DISQUS/MEDIAITE: Proud Partners in the Clinton... 15 min Commonsense 2
News State Democratic Party convention held in Albuq... 2 hr Darrel 6
News NM museums to cease free admission on Sundays 2 hr Ray S 4
Will the Cankle Queen be Our New Imperator? 2 hr Gary J 11
News How can I get involved in the Hillary Clinton c... 3 hr Gary J 14
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells 3 hr Sharlene 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr new parrot 112,572
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages