“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44790 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the cats are not to pleased about being evicted from the Palace. They are planning on hiring themselves a lawyer.
Well, that's fine, Frmr. Chix will be representing me.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44791 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, that's dandy!
I'll be more than happy to represent those kitties, if they have the considerable funds to pay for a 1st-rate defense.
Have them kitty-cats text me a.s.a.p.
Ah, Dear, You don't want the cats to win their case, do you? It would mean all of the cats would get to come back to the Palace where they can intimidate you all they want. We would never be able to get rid of them!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44792 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's so nerve-racking, Dearest!
The portraits never say anything when you're in the room, but when you're away, tending the roses, them dang portraits won't shut up, and they're laughing at me, too, I'm sure of it.
If Frmr is behind all-this, I won't be surprised one-bit.
I mean, look, she flatly refused to vacuum the Sicilian granite floors of the Palace.
I think that Frmr is lurking behind the portraits and peeking out at you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44793 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody's watching you! You have no privacy! When the phone rings it is always me. Somebody's watching you. Are you paranoid? OF COURSE!!
Chix isn't paranoid. You are always lurking around behind the portraits!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44794 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! They did not intimidate Chix, Chix is just paranoid.
No, Chix is NOT paranoid, Frmr! He just hears you while you are lurking, lurking, lurking!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44795 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, the kitties are planning on suing your wife, Mrs. Chix. I will let them know that you will represent them.
I TOLE you that Chix is representing me, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44796 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing to do with the voices in your head. Those are yours, free and clear!
Nobody believes you are innocent, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44797 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you know that is not true. You know very well that Chix is being paranoid.
I think it IS true, Frmr! Chix is reacting to what you are whispering and is NOT paranoid!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44798 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah-HAH!
So, it IS you, at the heart of this merciless terror-ization.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time you've stalked me, Frmr, but I'm a-warning you, right now, it had better be the last, or I'll see you in court, in front of Fryem.
Quit right now, making those portraits's eyes follow me all-around, and stop calling the Palace at all-hours, too, OR ELSE!!!
I tole you that Frmr was behind it all, Dearest!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44799 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh chicken it is so much fun! I am not terrorizing you, it is your own paranoia
Yes, you are! YES, YOU ARE!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44800 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it a bad idea for Chix to represent the kitties? Do you have something against cats?
Frmr, I am goink to tell you one more time: Chix is going to represent ME!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44801 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Frmr, it's quite the co-incidence that I was never paranoid before I unhappily made your acquaintance.
Now I got portraits whispering about me and the 'clank' of your damn*d barbecue tongs, dragging around like chains, in the Palace Attic, at all-hours, mostly when my wife is asleep, and making the portraits go, "Wooo, wooo, ", to scare me.
If I could actually prove any of this stuff, you may be sure that I'd sue you, for a lot of things, Frmr, a LOT.
I wish we could get some proof, Dear! Howsabout we set up some cameras and microphones throughout the Palace? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44802 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I know that Chix doesn't want the cats back at the Palace, but it seems that the former Palace cats are 1st cousins to the Viking Kittens.
Then send the cats out to sea to be with their cousins!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44803 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HAR! HAR! HAR! I have nothing to do with your paranoid delusions. It is all in your chicken-y head. Maybe the evicted cats are behind it all.
It's YOU, Frmr, and we all know it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44804 Apr 26, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Those evicted cats are not sea faring kitties like their cousins the Viking Kittens.
Maybe the VK will teach them to be Viking Kittens, like them!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44805 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the portraits are whispering, as I pass by.
Stop dragging them tongs around the Palace Attic.
It's keeping the portraits awake.
I bet Frmr is peeping through the eyes of the portraits!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44806 Apr 26, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a sympathetic text from Monroe, expressing his & Marilyn's support.
As you may recall, Kootzia was a reluctant 'mother', and did nothing but complain, whenever Marilyn & Monroe wanted to try anything new, such as the trapeze, and dog-sledding, two character-building endeavors.
If I wasn't so upset, I'd feel a little sorry for Kootzia, for letting the Good Life slip away from her, all in the name of the Bingo.
You did all you could, Piglet. Sometimes things still don't come out right!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#44807 Apr 26, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Frmr is peeping through the eyes of the portraits!
If that's really so, it means that she's found a way to get into the walls of the Palace, and we need to take down all the portraits in the Royal Boudoir, and in the Frolicking Room, also.
It would also explain why all the eyes in the portraits are very red, and blood-shot.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#44808 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's really so, it means that she's found a way to get into the walls of the Palace, and we need to take down all the portraits in the Royal Boudoir, and in the Frolicking Room, also.
It would also explain why all the eyes in the portraits are very red, and blood-shot.
Yes! You're right, Dearest! We had better hurry, too!
It would explain why all of the portraits have bloodshot eyes!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#44809 Apr 26, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Still paranoid, eh? Better do something to get a grip, chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U-Haul stolen in Albuquerque during family's cr... 11 min Kim 2
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 14 min Rob M 6,893
News Dead woman found in Rio Rancho was homicide (Apr '08) 31 min Rahala 40
News PED takes over Albuquerque charter schoola s fi... 1 hr The truth 2
News Swallows found dead under bridge in northwest A... 1 hr The truth 2
News Ex-CNN reporter returning to Albuquerque for fi... 1 hr The truth 7
News Albuquerque police: Ford trucks targeted by thi... 1 hr The truth 7

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance