“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#42883 Mar 20, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix is trying to dump that plot of Ottowa land on Piglet too.
Yes, Chix is trying to dump that land in Ottowa on piglet too.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42884 Mar 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, you know very well when that chicken sets his pea brain into scamming that is the only thing he thinks of. He doesn't care who it is that he scams as long as he can get money. That chicken has $$$$ in his eyes all the time.
It comes with Fame, Frmr. Chix was hatched very poor. He is a self made Chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42885 Mar 21, 2013
Cootie-Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them, tell them, Auntie Mrs. Chix!
Oh, we enjoy snuggling in your ample lap (who wouldn't?), and hearing the story of Snow White, especially the Handsome Prince part, it's so romantic, but we do miss our Mams & Paps, and hope that they bring us a lot of Gummi Bears, because we're crazy about Gummi Bears, plus, we want to see that choice piece of land that Chix has, up in Ottowa.
Thanks, Auntie Mrs. Chix!
I hope your parents bring you lots of gummi bears. And I hope they are home soon.
C-Bs, the plot of land in Ottowa is worthless! Don't be tempted to buy it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42886 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What choice piece of land in Ottowa? That chicken has been trying his best to unload that barren tundra in Ottowa. Don't fall for it! That chicken is a scammer, just ask his wife, Mrs. Chix.
Sad but true.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42887 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have news for you chicken, I am just like Paladin, and if you don't quit trying to scam the Cootie Babies, you are going to be sorry. I will send this to your wife, and then you will be crying "mammy".
You bet he will!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42888 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should take that chicken to the Stern Room, and have a stern talk with him about trying to scam the Cooties.
If necessary, that is exactly what I am going to do.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42889 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix always disagrees with you chicken when you are trying to scam someone, except me. She will git you chicken.
Y ou bet I will!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42890 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Mrs. Chix, that chicken is trying to scam the Cootie Babies to buy that worthless piece of land in Ottowa. He knows how vulnerable the C-B are without their Mams and Paps.
Have you heard anything from the Cooties? I sure wish they would hurry home to their babies. You know how rebellious the C-B can become.
I hope the Cottie parents are home soon. I tole them to get back here. I know that Chix is up to no good with that plot of land. I am watching Chix carefully.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42891 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Where Chix is threatening me because I am tellink the C-B not to buy that wasteland of his in Ottowa.
Pay no attention to Chix! Do all you can to keep the C-Bs from fallink for Chix's scam!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42892 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are the Cooties so insistent on being gone so long? They never stay away from their babies for to long. What has gotten into the Cooties?
They claim they are shipwrecked on Gummi Bear Island.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42893 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't seem that chicken is going to give up his latest scam up soon.
I am pretty sure that I am going to have to git after Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42894 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>He tole me not to rain on his parade, and to stay out of it. That he was busy trying to unload that worthless, barren land in Ottowa. Take him to the Stern Room, Mrs. Chix.
Chix is in trouble!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42895 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, I think that is the best idea. It seems Chix doesn't learn unless you give him a Stern talking to in the Stern Room.
Yep. I think I amgoing to have to do it. But, I may have an even better plan!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42896 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I know but the Cootie Babies miss their Mams & Paps a whole lot more then it is worth them being Buccaneers out in the Sea of Cortez, or discovering Gummy Bear Island.
That is true! I tole the Cooties to come home now!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42897 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You should try talking to the Cooties, you are a good mother to the piglet, and maybe they will listen to your advise.
I will be talking to all of them and let them know that Ottowan land is useless.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42898 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy! Can I watch you talk to Chix in the Stern Room?
No!, Frmr, you may not!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42899 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mrs. Chix, you know how much Chix looks forward to going to the Stern Room with you. Will he be surprised!
Oh yeah! He won't be having fun this time!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42900 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why the piglet? It is the Cooties that must come home to their babies.
Yes, but Chix is trying to scam Piglet again, too.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42901 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, you know very well when that chicken sets his pea brain into scamming that is the only thing he thinks of. He doesn't care who it is that he scams as long as he can get money. That chicken has $$$$ in his eyes all the time.
Te problem is: Chix can't resist a good scam.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42902 Mar 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not Mrs. Chix? YOu know how much I enjoy watching that chicken squirm when you grab him by his ear feathers.
This has to be done in private. I don't want you tellink the details to the Chicken Enquirer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 8 hr Katia 115,708
News Teen targeted on video chat site (Mar '16) 16 hr Jen Jen 0 3
News Grad Issue: From high-school dropout to college... 18 hr LuzAranda 1
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist Sun SARAHP 20
News ACLU: New Mexico deputies kept pulling over bla... Sun VONNBS 4
News State senator ends lieutenant governor bid over... Sun VONNBS 7
peelousy and the democrats Sun VONNBS 3

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance