“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41098 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, of course the real deal chicken is on my menu. I would know the difference. I am a chicken eating connoisseur.
Well, you were the one that said "if".

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41099 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of expensive therapy, I "bought off" the alligators with 1-way tickets to Tonga, and a coupon each for a Patron Sunrise, that divine Island cocktail.
The gators seem pretty happy with that deal, because they've always wanted to learn the Coconut Dance, but they better not mess with the poodles, or I'll send the rats after them (alligators), and it will be a tropical melee, and my money, knowing rats, will be on them, and not the alligators.
Rats are scrappy little beasts, and un-afraid of any old alligators.
Should we have a going-away party for the alligators, do you think?
Smart move Chix, but I don't think the Tongans will be to pleased to have the alligators there. Oh well, if the alligators want to learn the Coconut dance maybe Mrs. Chix should teach them. Of course there should be a farewell party for the alligators. Am I invited?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41100 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you were the one that said "if".
Well if happened to sneak in on me. I am tired and if took advantage of the opportunity.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41101 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the alligators would like yo join you on your up-coming trip to He**.
Why would I want to go visit Mrs. Chix's first cousin, Satan?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41102 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs. Chix, where are you and Chix? Are you two in the Stern Room, or the Morality Room? Neither one of you belong in the Morality Room, or you will corrupt it. Get out of there NOW, and HURRY!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41103 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Smart move Chix, but I don't think the Tongans will be to pleased to have the alligators there. Oh well, if the alligators want to learn the Coconut dance maybe Mrs. Chix should teach them. Of course there should be a farewell party for the alligators. Am I invited?
(heh-heh)
Why, of course you're invited, Frmr, in fact, you're the guest of honor, and will jump-out of the alligators's cake.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41104 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Mrs. Chix, where are you and Chix? Are you two in the Stern Room, or the Morality Room? Neither one of you belong in the Morality Room, or you will corrupt it. Get out of there NOW, and HURRY!
I am not tellink you where we are, Frmr. Chix and I want to be alone.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41105 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(heh-heh)
Why, of course you're invited, Frmr, in fact, you're the guest of honor, and will jump-out of the alligators's cake.
AH, I don't think so chicken, that honor should go to Mrs. Chix in her blue tutu.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41106 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I am not tellink you where we are, Frmr. Chix and I want to be alone.
Alone? Nonsense, you both need some company. Shall I tell the alligators that you are playing Hide-n-Seek?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41107 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Alone? Nonsense, you both need some company. Shall I tell the alligators that you are playing Hide-n-Seek?
Why? We are just hidink from you.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41108 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to go visit Mrs. Chix's first cousin, Satan?
Uh, because he's your BOYFRIEND???
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41109 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AH, I don't think so chicken, that honor should go to Mrs. Chix in her blue tutu.
If you want to come to the alligator's Bon Voyage party, you better be ready to jump out of the cake, and do the Coconut Dance on the table.
Also, we'll want you to serve canapes.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41110 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why? We are just hidink from you.
Well that makes no sense! Why would you and Chix want to hide from me?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41111 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I am not tellink you where we are, Frmr. Chix and I want to be alone.
Whatever you do, Darling, don't tell Frmr that we're in the Frolicking Room, frolicking.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41112 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, because he's your BOYFRIEND???
NO! I would never date any of MRs. Chix's relatives. I couldn't trust them.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#41113 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that makes no sense! Why would you and Chix want to hide from me?
I can't imagine why not, Frmr, but for some reason my wife doesn't trust you.
If you give her a lot of money, she might begin to see things your way.
If you give me a lot of money, I might begin to trust you, too.
It's definitely worth a shot, Frmr, so go ahead, but no IOUs, cash only.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41114 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do, Darling, don't tell Frmr that we're in the Frolicking Room, frolicking.
Thanks Chix, off to the Frolicking Room I go. Where is my grill? Dang it, when I need it, it seems to have disappeared.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41115 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that makes no sense! Why would you and Chix want to hide from me?
We want privacy from you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41116 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Dear.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#41117 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to come to the alligator's Bon Voyage party, you better be ready to jump out of the cake, and do the Coconut Dance on the table.
Also, we'll want you to serve canapes.
Canapes? Will the canapes have chicken in them? I sure hope so, and so do the alligators. Jump out of the cake and do the Coconut Dance? What do you think I am? A stripper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 22 min Katia 115,903
News Albuquerque demonstrators take to the streets f... 46 min Knightkore 1
DACA v. Military 1 hr Knightkore 8
Are both NM Senators Demented 1 hr Knightkore 2
My Utmost For His Highest 1 hr Knightkore 13
Tiny Homes: Solution to Homelessness or Urban N... 2 hr Knightkore 3
News Task force suggests new, bold ideas to fix Albu... 22 hr the truth 1

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance