“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41077 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes, but, surprisingly, the police here in the Kingdom are harder to bribe than you would think.
They don't take IOUs, can you imagine?
Oh. I didn't realize that.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41078 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, My Love.
There's no more effective method of 'baby mayhem' than a few go-'rounds with hungry alligators.
It' really worth it, to hear them babies wail, and the alligators go, "Chomp chomp chomp".
The mothers of these babies might get a little upset, Dear. Did you think of that? HMmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41079 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What laws? Do you mean the ones that the chicken breaks all the time, and then makes up new ones to cover himself?
Ah, wellll, maybe.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41080 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not hopeless, I am full of hope that one day I will have a nice plump chicken on my dinner plate. Does Chix have life insurance? Am I listed as a beneficiary?
Yes and no.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41081 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My money is on the alligators. How about you Mrs. Chix?
Same here, the alligators. I don't think anyone is going to bet on the babies.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41082 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I don't see anybody stepping forward to rally behind them hap-less babies, in the alligator wrestling championships, at the Aquatic Park, which means that everyone who puts their money on the alligators is bound to win, big.
Thanks to my ingenious suggestion of "Baby Day", on Wednesdays, at the Aquatic Park, we shall all be rich, rich, rich, providing the babies comply, and show up, to wrestle the alligators.
More likely, we will both end up in jail. I don't like that prospect very much. You need to rethink this little scheme, Dear.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#41083 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, the alligators. I don't think anyone is going to bet on the babies.
You watch.
Dem babies's mammys will.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#41085 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>More likely, we will both end up in jail. I don't like that prospect very much. You need to rethink this little scheme, Dear.
Oh, phooey.
The "Baby Day" scam on Wednesdays, at the Aquatic Park, is kaput, on account of nobody bet against the alligators, and they're terribly disappointed, because they were ready & eager for some babies, to tussle with, in the alligator wrestling championships, to the roars of the festive mob.
Thank goodness I didn't spend a lot of money in advertising, just that one sign at the gate, but the alligators are awfully despondent, and they want their money back, except I spent it already, on the gold fish, for underwater ferns.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#41086 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, phooey.
The "Baby Day" scam on Wednesdays, at the Aquatic Park, is kaput, on account of nobody bet against the alligators, and they're terribly disappointed, because they were ready & eager for some babies, to tussle with, in the alligator wrestling championships, to the roars of the festive mob.
Thank goodness I didn't spend a lot of money in advertising, just that one sign at the gate, but the alligators are awfully despondent, and they want their money back, except I spent it already, on the gold fish, for underwater ferns.
Chix, you weren't supposed to spend the money till the event was over. Now you had better pay the alligators back, and give them 11 free therapy sessions. Have the alligators embrace their depression.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#41087 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix, you weren't supposed to spend the money till the event was over. Now you had better pay the alligators back, and give them 11 free therapy sessions. Have the alligators embrace their depression.
There are 111 distraught alligators right now, and you want me to give them each 11 free therapy sessions?
At $11,000.00 per alligator, per therapy sessions, I'm going to lose an awful lot of money, and you may expect my re-imbursement bill in the mail.
Cash only, Frmr, if you want them alligators to heal from this trauma, and become productive members of Society.
No IOUs.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#41088 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 111 distraught alligators right now, and you want me to give them each 11 free therapy sessions?
At $11,000.00 per alligator, per therapy sessions, I'm going to lose an awful lot of money, and you may expect my re-imbursement bill in the mail.
Cash only, Frmr, if you want them alligators to heal from this trauma, and become productive members of Society.
No IOUs.
Me, reimburse you chicken? You need to analyze yourself! NO! The alligators deserve the therapy because it is all your fault. To bad that you will be losing money, just give up Patron and you will save a lot of money.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#41089 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we could build an Alligator Pit somewhere.
Yes, and feed the alligators some chicken. HEH! HEH!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41090 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch.
Dem babies's mammys will.
Hmmm, yes, maybe.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41091 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, phooey.
Well, I think it is all for the best, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41092 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and feed the alligators some chicken. HEH! HEH!
Chicken will not be on the menu!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#41093 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken will not be on the menu!
Well if chicken is always on my menu. Maybe the alligators would like to join me for some chicken wrangling. HEH! HEH!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#41094 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if chicken is always on my menu. Maybe the alligators would like to join me for some chicken wrangling. HEH! HEH!
If it is? Don't you know? <G>
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#41095 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Me, reimburse you chicken? You need to analyze yourself! NO! The alligators deserve the therapy because it is all your fault. To bad that you will be losing money, just give up Patron and you will save a lot of money.
Instead of expensive therapy, I "bought off" the alligators with 1-way tickets to Tonga, and a coupon each for a Patron Sunrise, that divine Island cocktail.
The gators seem pretty happy with that deal, because they've always wanted to learn the Coconut Dance, but they better not mess with the poodles, or I'll send the rats after them (alligators), and it will be a tropical melee, and my money, knowing rats, will be on them, and not the alligators.
Rats are scrappy little beasts, and un-afraid of any old alligators.
Should we have a going-away party for the alligators, do you think?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#41096 Feb 17, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>If it is? Don't you know? <G>
Mrs. Chix, of course the real deal chicken is on my menu. I would know the difference. I am a chicken eating connoisseur.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#41097 Feb 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if chicken is always on my menu. Maybe the alligators would like to join me for some chicken wrangling. HEH! HEH!
Maybe the alligators would like yo join you on your up-coming trip to He**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 min Mister Chix 106,653
Albuquerque area renamed - Mile-hi District' 2 hr fmer505-1951 2
Looking for Michael Martinez from Albuquerque 23 hr Willothewisp 3
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Thu justice is just a... 6,150
usps supervisor letterhos, steve schiff station Nov 19 Coerced Postal P... 1
Open letter to Republicans Nov 19 call it out 31
Tesla bribe $ pay for APD fines? Nov 18 Not A Problem 1

High Wind Warning for Bernalillo County was issued at November 22 at 3:44PM MST

Albuquerque Dating
Find my Match

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albuquerque News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albuquerque

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success