“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40897 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you got Katia a sapphire ring, but not me, eh? Chix tole you not to buy me one, didn't he?
(sigh)

No, Frmr, I didn't get Katia a sapphire ring!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40898 Feb 14, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(cheerfully)
I don't like to announce my latest project, Darling, until I'm ready to unleash it on an unsuspecting Frmr, next time we catch her in the Palace.
Here's a hint, though:
My new invention will expedite Frmr's retreat, from the Palace, with a stunning velocity, and flames, and a very loud "Ka-BOOM"!
Don't mention any of this to Frmr, okay?
I want her to be surprised.
Oh, it sounds like she (Frmr) will be surprised, alright! With delight, she loves Kabooms!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40899 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You said you bought Katia a sapphire ring, and had it sized. Why are you denying it now?
No, I didn't say that, Frmr. "The size of it" is an expression!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40900 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I sold my Nitro to Chewie over at the Black Market. I won't be needing it in my search of far away galaxies.
(gasp!)

Frmr! That will leave you defenseless!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40901 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, take that chicken to the Stern Room and spank him like he deserves it.
Ooooh! What a splendid idea!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#40902 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Rent to whom you want Chix, but the alligators are rabble rousers and will destroy the Hollow. You are better off renting it to mamacita. All she does is make frito pies, which your wife loves.
Nope!
The alligators have already put down a hefty deposit on your Hollow, and are waiting, with their alligator bags packed, for you to climb into your space ship, and go off on your trip to Uranus.
For what it's worth, the alligators wish you nothing but the best.

I, personally, will weep big fat tears of acute sorrow, if you leave the Kingdom, but, hey, business is business, and if I have a chance to rent-out your Hollow to the alligators, I'm not going to turn them (alligators) away, on a technicality.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40903 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I won't need it in space Mrs. Chix, the meteorites go Kaboom on their own. Do you think I might run into Superman?
Yes, you WILL need your nitro in space, Frmr! You know how handy nitro is. You might have an emergency where you will need it (nitro)! You had better not go anywhere without it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40904 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You said it Mrs. Chix, that is where I got the idea you bought Katia a sapphire ring.
Go back and look again, Frmr. I didn't say I had bought Katia a sapphire ring!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#40905 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Did you change your mind, or are you fibbibk?
Happy Valentine's Day, Frmr!
I don't want to spank that chicken, I would prefer to grill him, if he wasn't so scrawny.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Mrs. Chix.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#40906 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(gasp!)
Frmr! That will leave you defenseless!
Well Mr. Spock tole me I didn't need the nitro. Was he fibbing about that too? I dunno Mrs. Chix. First you & Chix want to be rid of me, then when I get an offer, you don't want me to leave. Is that because you need me to lurk to keep Chix safe?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#40907 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you WILL need your nitro in space, Frmr! You know how handy nitro is. You might have an emergency where you will need it (nitro)! You had better not go anywhere without it!
Nitro is handy, but that is only here when I am defending that chicken against enemies that want to do him in.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40908 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to spank that chicken, I would prefer to grill him, if he wasn't so scrawny.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Mrs. Chix.
I would prefer that you were nice to Chix, for a change.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40909 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mr. Spock tole me I didn't need the nitro. Was he fibbing about that too? I dunno Mrs. Chix. First you & Chix want to be rid of me, then when I get an offer, you don't want me to leave. Is that because you need me to lurk to keep Chix safe?
Yes, that. And because we know Spock is scamming you. We don't want you to be the victim of a scam!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40910 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nitro is handy, but that is only here when I am defending that chicken against enemies that want to do him in.
You love to play with nitro and you know it, Frmr! You LOVE nitro!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#40911 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer that you were nice to Chix, for a change.
Whaddya mean "nice to Chix, for a change"? I am always nice to that chicken, it is he, and you that should be nice to me.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40912 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean "nice to Chix, for a change"? I am always nice to that chicken, it is he, and you that should be nice to me.
you are beyond hope, Frmr.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#40913 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You love to play with nitro and you know it, Frmr! You LOVE nitro!
Yes, I do love to play with nitro. It saddened me to sell it to Chewie over at the Black Market.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#40914 Feb 14, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that. And because we know Spock is scamming you. We don't want you to be the victim of a scam!
Why would Spock scam me Mrs. Chix? I thought Vulcan's were incapable of fibbing.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40915 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do love to play with nitro. It saddened me to sell it to Chewie over at the Black Market.
Well, go get it back, Frmr! If you can't, I will pick you up a few gallons the next time I motor over to the Mall. OK?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#40916 Feb 14, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Spock scam me Mrs. Chix? I thought Vulcan's were incapable of fibbing.
Remember, Frmr, Spock is half human!
Spock is scamming you for everything he can get from you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman dumps boyfriend after he gets severe fros... 21 min Popsicle Toes 1
More Hawks, less pigeons 1 hr Barby 32
Student group calls UNM seal offensive 1 hr Burn burn 28
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr fmer505-1951 112,110
love sucks..... 5 hr a manly man 7
Monica Armenta, NM's Most Loathed PIO (Jun '08) 6 hr Heather 55
What "Church" is...and What it Isn't 6 hr Freda 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages