|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well, if Taco is so crazy about me, where's my sapphire necklace, that he knows so well I long for?
So far, he's sent me half-a-dozen fake passports, and one shoe, but those things do not an engagement make.
Taco!
Taco!
If only you'd go to the Mall, and buy me something real special, I'd start to believe that we have a future together!
It is still just about material stuff for you, isn't it, Katia? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
(fret-fully)
Well, if I give-up all of that, it will leave me with just that beige little flea-bag, Taco himself, and he's special, but he ain't THAT special, that I should forever bind my life to his, without even some decent jewelry to show for it.
Taco has to prove his love, and what better way to do that than gifting me with the Hope Diamond?
He better stop sending me those fake passports, to Ol' Juarez, and shoes.
The shoes don't fit me, and I don't wanna go to Ol' Juarez.
I've never, ever liked Mamacita.
Same here.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you settle for a Valentine autographed picture of Taco, with genuine rhinestones that he stole from Mrs. Chix?
If Katia won't settle for genuine rhinestones, then Taco shouldn't settle for her (Katia).

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix is no goddess, or lady, and your reflection is what nightmares are made of.
Talking about yourself again, Frmr?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wear my Chicken suit, Darling, for special occasions, and prefer, by far, the freedom of my loin-cloth, but Walmart wouldn't carry the clock unless I was be-decked in my Chicken suit.
Censorship!
Censorship? Well, I think they (Walmart)was looking for a particular image, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
What the deuce!?
Another picture of Taco, and "Ol Juarez" as his home-base?
Everybody everywhere is aware that Taco resides at the Waldorf Hysteria, right here in the Kingdom.
(significant paws)
Unless, unless,
Perhaps that 4-legged philanderer has a vacation home, or something, in Ol' Juarez, sharing a shack with both mamcita AND wiley, sneering Raoul, now that the Harem Girls have gone back to Arabia.
Now I wonder, how many passports does that little beige cad possess?
I bet that's it.
I bet that Taco, and cruel, smiling Raoul are running a 'fake' passport operation, out of their disgusting, filthy hovel, in Ol' Juarez. That's not even legal, and Katia should probably call the policia, zipp-ily, and get to the bottom of this situation.
Will I represent Taco, in court?
It depends on how many pesos he's collected, selling fake passports.
Why would you represent Worthless Raoul, Dear? Just keep him in Ol' Juarez, will ya?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mean at all Mrs. Chix, I am the nicest, sweetest person. On wanting to BBQ that chicken , I plead the 5th.
You need to go back to Chickens Anonymous!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix, you don't need a plethora of alibis, you have Mrs. Chix.
Ooooh! Why, how nice of you to say, Frmr! Thank-y!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go back to Chickens Anonymous!
If I go back to Chicken Anonymous they better not throw me out. Do you think Chix would go speak at CA?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>All I have ever said is that I was going to call ICE if mamacita, worthless Raoul and the 100,000 Chihuahuas didn't go be back to Ol' Juarez!
I have never threatened you.
You have too threatened me..

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck, Taco. Maybe you should up your standards!
So are you implying that Taco's standards are low because he luffs Katia? Them are fighting words Mrs. Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>If I go back to Chicken Anonymous they better not throw me out. Do you think Chix would go speak at CA?
Don't take your grill and promise to behave yourself, Frmr.
Chix might speak at CA, he would be most interesting, I am sure.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You have too threatened me..
Frmr! You used the correct form of Two To Too! I am so proud of you! <G>

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you implying that Taco's standards are low because he luffs Katia? Them are fighting words Mrs. Chix!
I didn't say that, Frmr!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Don't take your grill and promise to behave yourself, Frmr.
Chix might speak at CA, he would be most interesting, I am sure.
Ok, no grill, just my BBQ tongs though. Chix interesting? The only thing I would be thinking of is ways to make a dinner of that chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, no grill, just my BBQ tongs though. Chix interesting? The only thing I would be thinking of is ways to make a dinner of that chicken.
Frmr! NO BBQ tongs either! You are not going there to get a chicken meal, you are going to CA to stop being obsessed with having a chicken dinner!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you represent Worthless Raoul, Dear? Just keep him in Ol' Juarez, will ya?
Oh, Worthless Raoul will not face The Long Arm Of The Law, from Ol' Juarez, but Taco might, with his dual-citizenship, and his clever ways.
I'm getting tired of him (Taco) stringing Katia along, while Harem Girls come & go, and he (Taco) counts sea-shells, just waiting for the next bus-load of starry-eyed young ladies to arrive in answer to Taco's ad seeking "New & Exciting Faces Wanted To Advertise My Fake Passports In Ol' Juarez & Tonga".
It upsets Katia terribly, and I don't blame her.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Worthless Raoul will not face The Long Arm Of The Law, from Ol' Juarez, but Taco might, with his dual-citizenship, and his clever ways.
I'm getting tired of him (Taco) stringing Katia along, while Harem Girls come & go, and he (Taco) counts sea-shells, just waiting for the next bus-load of starry-eyed young ladies to arrive in answer to Taco's ad seeking "New & Exciting Faces Wanted To Advertise My Fake Passports In Ol' Juarez & Tonga".
Ah, Dear, I don't think Taco is an American citizen.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Frmr! NO BBQ tongs either! You are not going there to get a chicken meal, you are going to CA to stop being obsessed with having a chicken dinner!
No chicken dinners at CA? Then there is no purpose to it. I thought for sure that was why they have chickens as guest speakers.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chicken, MYOB. Katia started it! What was a poor Chihuahua supposed to do? All Katia wanted was a gold, diamonds, and precious stones. She doesn't want Taco, she wants someone to buy her expensive gifts. The Harem Girls are just happy to feed Taco grapes, and pose for his fake passports.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albuquerque Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••