|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Too few?
You think so?
Well, let's just keep having more & more mirrors delivered, until we decide that we have enough.
There's no such thing as too many mirrors, especially when the reflection is my own.
I'm amazingly handsome, we agree on that much, at least.
Love you, my Goddess.
Mrs. Chix is no goddess, or lady, and your reflection is what nightmares are made of.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Too few?
You think so?
Well, let's just keep having more & more mirrors delivered, until we decide that we have enough.
There's no such thing as too many mirrors, especially when the reflection is my own.
Love you, my Goddess.
Ah, OK, Dear.
Love you.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, OK, Dear.
Love you.
Oooh, you are going to be in the same room with that chicken, and all those mirrors. When they break due to Chix's reflection you will be subjected to bad luck too.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

That was MY post, MINE, and I don't even know why Katia's name came up, unless she's trying to "pull something".
I'm not real keen on letting her in to the Palace, on account of she's (Katia) got an un-dying mercenary streak, and wants those mirrors for herself, which, of course, will never happen, because I'm not letting Katia take any mirrors with her, even if she says she just wants to "borrow" them'
Katia's most annoying trait is that she's awfully, awfully vain.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
That was MY post, MINE, and I don't even know why Katia's name came up, unless she's trying to "pull something".
I'm not real keen on letting her in to the Palace, on account of she's (Katia) got an un-dying mercenary streak, and wants those mirrors for herself, which, of course, will never happen, because I'm not letting Katia take any mirrors with her, even if she says she just wants to "borrow" them'
Well chicken, if you find Katia's vanity an annoying trait, gee, you are even more vain than she is.
Katia needs those mirrors to keep track of Taco's hijinks over at the Waldorf Hysteria.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well chicken, if you find Katia's vanity an annoying trait, gee, you are even more vain than she is.
Katia needs those mirrors to keep track of Taco's hijinks over at the Waldorf Hysteria.
Chix is all-full of himself, as usual, and has a great deal of Chicken-y guts, calling me "vain".
Sure, I posted that, making it look like a fake, but if I get me some mirrors, I'll be able to admire myself better, when I get that sapphire necklace around my neck, from Taco.
If that doesn't "pan-out", I might be interested in meeting this "worthless Raoul", that everyone keeps talking about.
I bet he's plenty-handsome, if he's related to Taco, eh?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Chix is all-full of himself, as usual, and has a great deal of Chicken-y guts, calling me "vain".
Sure, I posted that, making it look like a fake, but if I get me some mirrors, I'll be able to admire myself better, when I get that sapphire necklace around my neck, from Taco.
If that doesn't "pan-out", I might be interested in meeting this "worthless Raoul", that everyone keeps talking about.
Well Katia, if Taco can't afford a sapphire necklace, I assure you that worthless Raoul can't. Raoul is Taco's brother, but I am tellink you that Taco is so much more handsome. Raoul has bug eyes, but all he does all day is take siestas. Taco though works very hard at stealing everything, and anything. Maybe you will get lucky and he will still you a genuine rhinestone necklace from Mrs. Chix.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>We weren't even talking about Taco, or any of those other chihuahuas. Why bring them all into the conversation? Hmmm?
Hey, you said you never threaten anyone, I just proved that you do too.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you get the full-length kind, in ornate, curly-cued gilt frames, with accent lights attached, on wheels, so we can roll them (mirrors) from room-to-room at the Palace, and a ramp, for when we want to take the mirrors with us, sometimes.
Get at least 666 mirrors, one for every room in the Palace, and 2 for the Cartoon Room.
Will do, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are always making threats against me and Taco. Poor, poor Taco. Oh, and you also threaten mamacita, Raoul, and the 100,000 Chihuahuas.
All I have ever said is that I was going to call ICE if mamacita, worthless Raoul and the 100,000 Chihuahuas didn't go be back to Ol' Juarez!
I have never threatened you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I will let Taco know. He put that picture up for Katia, for Valentine's Day. He luffs her so very much.
Good luck, Taco. Maybe you should up your standards!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>11 mirrors times 66 rooms, that equals 726 years bad luck. If that chicken admires himself in all those mirrors, the mirrors will break.
The mirrors haven't broken to this point, so I think you are full of hot air!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Taco only has bug eyes for Katia. He is hoping that his red sombrero will win her over.
I dunno. Katia is a pretty hard nut to crack.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Too few?
You think so?
Love you, my Goddess.
Then, more mirrors we willl get, Dear, till the Palace is overflowing with them (mirrors)!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well candy and flowers can't compare to the Hope Diamond.
I saw that diamond. You're right, Candy and flowers can't compare!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, you are going to be in the same room with that chicken, and all those mirrors. When they break due to Chix's reflection you will be subjected to bad luck too.
I'm not worried, Frmr. As long as you stay away from the mirrors, everything should be fine.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
Oh, I see, Dear. I was wondering....

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said you never threaten anyone, I just proved that you do too.
Npe. I have not threatened the Chihuahuas, I just stated fact, which was that I was going to call ICE.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless Raoul looks just like mamacita, no teeth!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>666 mirrors times 7 years bad luck for each broken mirror. Boy Chix, you will never have good luck at all.
It won't hurt Chix if you break the mirrors, Frmr. But, it will take you 66 years to pay the bill to replace them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,321 - 40,340 of54,743
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Albuquerque Forum right now

Search the Albuquerque Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
APD to buy 350+ AR-15 rifles 4 hr barefoot2626 9
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Piglet Von Chix 105,700
Albuquerque man arrested 13 times for drunk dri... 9 hr CornDogz 1
Family dog dies after rattlesnake bite 9 hr CornDogz 3
80% of CYFD cases deal with drugs 9 hr CornDogz 7
NRG staging has greed blinding thier owners 9 hr Working because I have to 3
Family blames City of Rio Rancho busted pipes (May '08) 23 hr John 62
•••
•••