Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#38184 Dec 30, 2012
What was that from the animals? I can't hear you now, speak up... You had plenty to say just a while ago... Come on, O brave one..
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38185 Dec 30, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy pancakes, mu porky little love?
Then it it pancakes you shall have!
What kind, Butter-cup?
You can have wheedleberry, cherry, or muldoon.
Oh, boy, My Love, pancakes, and a choice, at that!
Can I have two of each, and 3 with muldoons on them?
Is there any whipped cream (I hope)?

Since: Aug 08

Flint, MI

#38186 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweats? Stalking me, eh? I was not in sweats when we met, and only wear sweats around the house.
I don't have to stalk you, you wore them sweats.....IN PUBLIC, jaja.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38187 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Piglet, I would love to come over to the Tree house and spend some time with you too. I know that your mom going to Amnesia was scary, it was devastating for your dad. He had no idea who was going to serve him his Patron cocktails with bendy straws, and paper umbrellas in them.
Come-ahead on, Auntie Frmr, and join us, at the tree-house!
Kootzia's making muldoon pancakes, and there's plenty, I'm sure, to go around.
Will you play Go Fish with me, after?

Flint, MI

#38188 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? You should follow your leaders advice,(XENA), and take your meds for paranoia.
Jajaja, you're a riot, F word.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#38189 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here now.. What the heck did you want me to see, biothch? I use dork, yes I do.. Why can't you just say it's me, instead of beating around the bush???? Coward!! You posted that and used the word "dork" to make it look like it was me.. Nice try stupid azz.. MaryJane, have you been playing with yourself again?? UGH phewwww stinky dirty mamma(oh that's right your only mom to P M and the other stupid animal).. Grow up PENDEJA!!
Can't let go of Mary Jane, eh? I made of fool of you, and you hate that fact. You are the only idiot that uses dork. There you go again, obsessing with my body parts. Sorry Xena, I don't swing that way.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38190 Dec 30, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Come-ahead on, Auntie Frmr, and join us, at the tree-house!
Kootzia's making muldoon pancakes, and there's plenty, I'm sure, to go around.
Will you play Go Fish with me, after?
Oooh, I love muldoon pancakes. I will be right over piglet. Hope your dad doesn't get too drunk though.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38191 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Jajaja, you're a riot, F word.
Thank-y very much stinky fish.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#38192 Dec 30, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy, My Love, pancakes, and a choice, at that!
Can I have two of each, and 3 with muldoons on them?
Is there any whipped cream (I hope)?
Is there whipped cream"
My chubby little hunk, there's more whipped cream than you could even imagine, and wafers, too.
I've a lovely paper hat for you to wear, if you like it.
It's got a nice bow that ties, under the chin.

Location hidden

#38193 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I figure she was a nasty azz... pheww! She even talks like a nasty little thug.. What a waste of life she is!! In her own mind she thinks people stalk her, but I see her stalking us and poor KM all the time.. I seriously think she's interested in KM in some weird way, she so nasty, she's always after men...uck Vomit!!

Location hidden

#38194 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-y very much stinky fish.
Lookie who's calling who stinky... You played with yourself on topix, MaryJane..You were having cyber sex with men...STINKY!! I would be careful what you call people, you've already proven what you are... OH YEAH! But, you were trying to prove a point... ROTFL!!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38195 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE! I was wearing some army green colored Khaki pants, a beige short sleeve sweater. You were wearing some beige Khaki pants, and Jlor had on a green t-shirt, and green zippered hoodie.
I only wear sweats around the house. Stalking me? Don't you realize that we have anti stalking laws in NM? Gee, this should be interesting.

Location hidden

#38196 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't let go of Mary Jane, eh? I made of fool of you, and you hate that fact. You are the only idiot that uses dork. There you go again, obsessing with my body parts. Sorry Xena, I don't swing that way.
Well stupid you must have been born in the moon, because I'm not the only one.. You posted that and you know it, nasty azz...

You're the one that was caught doing nasties on the other thread with the handle of MaryJane.. I just love the way you were caught and the way you tried playing it off... LMAO you made a fool of yourself, pendeja, not us... We laughed at your dumb azz...You are a proven LIAR....OH, that's right, your a Demo-rat... You want me to look for it and post it, so everyone can see what a liar and nasty azz you are... Stop lying, you swing every single way there is... You're just plain nasty, pig..

Flint, MI

#38197 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I figure she was a nasty azz... pheww! She even talks like a nasty little thug.. What a waste of life she is!! In her own mind she thinks people stalk her, but I see her stalking us and poor KM all the time.. I seriously think she's interested in KM in some weird way, she so nasty, she's always after men...uck Vomit!!
People stalk her OR they want to be her....in her mind.

The New Year is coming up, any plans? My friend in Costilla is wanting a week long visit from us when the snow melts there. They have had a good snow fall there, what say you?

Flint, MI

#38198 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! I was wearing some army green colored Khaki pants, a beige short sleeve sweater. You were wearing some beige Khaki pants, and Jlor had on a green t-shirt, and green zippered hoodie.
I only wear sweats around the house. Stalking me? Don't you realize that we have anti stalking laws in NM? Gee, this should be interesting.
If you say so (rolls eyes)

Location hidden

#38199 Dec 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! I was wearing some army green colored Khaki pants, a beige short sleeve sweater. You were wearing some beige Khaki pants, and Jlor had on a green t-shirt, and green zippered hoodie.
I guess you didn't know that, since you go and stalk everyone and look up info on them... Why do you keep playing these childish games? Don't you think it's time for you to grow up, you've been playing fantasy games for way too long... You are one sick woman..

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38200 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Xena, I am not after men like you are all the time. You have accused me of being after Lobo,and now KM. Gee, I just don't have your habits. I don't believe that I have to sleep with every male, unlike you. I believe that men and women can have a platonic relationship.
Zee, read my reply to your cohort!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38201 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid you must have been born in the moon, because I'm not the only one.. You posted that and you know it, nasty azz...
You're the one that was caught doing nasties on the other thread with the handle of MaryJane.. I just love the way you were caught and the way you tried playing it off... LMAO you made a fool of yourself, pendeja, not us... We laughed at your dumb azz...You are a proven LIAR....OH, that's right, your a Demo-rat... You want me to look for it and post it, so everyone can see what a liar and nasty azz you are... Stop lying, you swing every single way there is... You're just plain nasty, pig..
Get over yourself, you are not all that. I know, you are narcissistic, and have to have your ego stroked all the time.
Say what you want, but the fact is I made a FOOL out of all of you. You just can't handle the truth.

Location hidden

#38202 Dec 30, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
People stalk her OR they want to be her....in her mind.
The New Year is coming up, any plans? My friend in Costilla is wanting a week long visit from us when the snow melts there. They have had a good snow fall there, what say you?
What a stupid woman! She post 'dork' on that thread so she can say it was me.. OMG everyone know better than that..Oh but she claims to go to church and lies so much and play with herself and gets busted... How sad is that!!

We don't have any plans right now.. Sound interesting.. Let me know..

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38203 Dec 30, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't know that, since you go and stalk everyone and look up info on them... Why do you keep playing these childish games? Don't you think it's time for you to grow up, you've been playing fantasy games for way too long... You are one sick woman..
Hey, it is public record. You can look it up too. I don't go and stalk people at their home the way Stinky apparently does, or she wouldn't know I wear sweats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Katia 115,891
Roger Van Grisham (May '16) 20 hr allen1972 14
My Utmost For His Highest 22 hr Knightkore 10
Tiny Homes: Solution to Homelessness or Urban N... Thu Knightkore 1
Conservative Protest of Left-Wing Politics Reve... Thu Knightkore 1
Being a Social Justice Warrior - Ultra Spiritua... Thu Knightkore 1
nfl crybabies Thu Knightkore 33

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance