“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#38042 Dec 28, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we sell our killer bud to Badgers for such a ridiculously small price, when Chewie, over to the Black Market, will give us $00.11, per pound?
We're businessmen, not fools, tell the Badgers.
Oooh, I agree Cooties, and if I were you, I would sell it to the Badgers for $.66 a pound, because of their attitudes.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38043 Dec 28, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be flattered to know that I was right behind you, and was ready to take you, by force, if necessary, to my Villa, over-looking the oyster-infested Sea Of Cortez, and clams.
I'm sure, though, that your chicken-of-a-husband would have scaled the rugged cliffs, to get to my Villa, to rescue you, and because of his mighty physique, it could have been a painful encounter for me.
That's why I didn't do it.
Good thinking on your part, Wolf. Chix would have taken you apart.(Maybe)

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#38044 Dec 28, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the wolf listens and goes away. See why I wanted to go to Amnesia?
No, no Mrs. Chix. You are needed at the Palace. You are the matriarch of the ECEFGLLCINC. What would that chicken do while you were in Amnesia? Who would give him his daily cocktails?
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#38045 Dec 28, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Good thinking on your part, Wolf. Chix would have taken you apart.(Maybe)
I will always want you, though.
Don't tell Chix, okay?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38046 Dec 28, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no Mrs. Chix. You are needed at the Palace. You are the matriarch of the ECEFGLLCINC. What would that chicken do while you were in Amnesia? Who would give him his daily cocktails?
Yes, well, OK.
Soo, you are saying I am needed?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38047 Dec 28, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always want you, though.
Don't tell Chix, okay?
I most certainly WILL tell Chix! I wnt him to ban you from the Kingdom!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38048 Dec 29, 2012
Badgers wrote:
<quoted text>
(fret-fully)
That's an awful lot of hassle that we, Badgers, are expected to go through, just for "medicinal" purposes, especially the fezzes.
Maybe we'll just go hang with the Cooties, at their Hollow, and help ourselves to killer bud, fresh from the vine.
Cooties won't mind, because we, Badgers, will serve them, Cooties, real tasty breakfasts (Whammo Cakes, of course), before we all hit the fields, with our mowers & scythes, and we'll harvest, harvest, harvest, and become billionaires, via the Black Market, and Chewie.
Ah, actually, no, you won't!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38049 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Those badgers have a nose for killer bud. Don't you worry Mrs. Chix, I am on my way to see the Cooties, and help them keep their enterprise safe.
OK, good. Do you think we need to gather the entire Family to go and protect the Cooties and their babies?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38050 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, the Cooties won't give those badgers their address, but the Wolf might.
Drat that blasted wolf! Phooey on that wolf!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38051 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know for sure Mrs. Chix, but you know how the Wolf is, can't be trusted.
Why won't the wolf just go away?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38052 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
Thank-ee very kindly, Frmr, and you, too, Mrs. Chix, for your support. Oh, we talked, real-big, to
Badgers, but we're teensy, and could easily have been over-powered, by Badgers & their generous off to help with the killer bud harvest, and were secretly quite worried.
With the Family's help, and a lot of high-powered weaponry, it's possible that the Badgers will re-think their intentions.
We'll still give them a smokin' rate on quantities, though, tell them.
We will all be there for you, Cooties! The ENTIRE Family!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38053 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you worry Mrs. Chix, I am being very vigilant for any sign of the badgers or the Wolf. Nobody is going to get near the Cooties killer bud field or their Hollow.
Well, that IS good news! Carry on!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38054 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where everybody lives.
I get-around, and if I had an appetite for Cooties, them little boogers would be in big trouble, but I don't, so they aren't.
I can't understand why I'm not more welcome, wherever I go.
Well, all you can think of is simmering our family in butter sauce!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38055 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, I understand perfectly. The Cooties are sweet, small, and always stone.., eh, gullible.
Yes. That is why we need to protect them from unscrupulous predators!
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38056 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, well, OK.
Soo, you are saying I am needed?
(crying a little)

Mom!
Without you (Dad, not so much), the entire Kingdom would dissolve into anarchy & chaos in no time.
Who would rub my belly, while Kootzia's at bingo?
Where would Cooties get their daily dose of hot chocolate, and who else but you would willingly hang around with Dad, while he guzzles Patron?
"Needed"?
Without you, the EECFLLCInc. would dissipate into the Sea Of Cortez, where clams are, to say nothing of those oysters everywhere.
Please, please, don't ever go to Amnesia without your flock again!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38057 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Mrs. Chix, thought I saw the badgers approaching the Killer Bud Field, so I had to hurry over to check it out. False alarm though, much to my disappointment. I so wanted to use my nitro!
You may get to use your nitro yet, Frmr. Just keep a couple of jugs close to you for when they are needed!
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#38058 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't the wolf just go away?
I got warrants, that's why.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38059 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be flattered to know that I was right behind you, and was ready to take you, by force, if necessary, to my Villa, over-looking the oyster-infested Sea Of Cortez, and clams.
I'm sure, though, that your chicken-of-a-husband would have scaled the rugged cliffs, to get to my Villa, to rescue you, and because of his mighty physique, it could have been a painful encounter for me.
That's why I didn't do it.
I am glad you rethunk that, Wolf. But, why did you want to kidnap me? Hmmm? Explain!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38060 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we sell our killer bud to Badgers for such a ridiculously small price, when Chewie, over to the Black Market, will give us $00.11, per pound?
We're businessmen, not fools, tell the Badgers.
You could get a lot more of that (money), Cooties. Talk to Chix, he will recommend a higher price for your "product".

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38061 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no Mrs. Chix. You are needed at the Palace. You are the matriarch of the ECEFGLLCINC. What would that chicken do while you were in Amnesia? Who would give him his daily cocktails?
Well, thank you for that, Frmr, but, I really just wanted a couple of days, stress free, by myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr fmer505-1951 107,779
News Unemployment rate rises for NM cities as other ... (Jul '13) 4 hr Horace 384
The POTHEADS Hangout (Mar '10) 20 hr oggs 63
Get Connected Talent---scam??? Thu jazzy09 5
News Stolen Van Gogh found in NM shop (Sep '09) Wed Larry L 74
dirty k..ik Mar 24 Chuckhere 7
Review: Carrillo Signs LLC Mar 23 john write 1
Albuquerque Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]