4/20 smoke out at roosevelt park

4/20 smoke out at roosevelt park

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Commit an act of civil disobedience and peacefully consume Cannabis.

Rebel against unjust laws.

Remember to only carry enough to smoke, not enough to get busted.

Stay in groups, link arms if police attempt harassment

Bring video cameras and cameras, etc to document the protest.

If one of us is arrested, then we march on city hall in masse.

WE WIL NOT BE IGNORED.

WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS.

Legalize Marijuana NOW!

Now, get up, stand up, stand up for your life!

I will be there.

Will you?

Judged:

14

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#2 Apr 18, 2010
New Mexico Activist 505 wrote:
WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS.
If you smoke illegally, you ARE a criminal. But, thanks for announcing you will be there. I'll forward this little announcement of intentional criminal activity of yours to the proper authorities.

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you smoke illegally, you ARE a criminal. But, thanks for announcing you will be there. I'll forward this little announcement of intentional criminal activity of yours to the proper authorities.
Please do, that's the point.

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2010
4/20: Smoke Out The Globe
By Chris Goodwin, Cannabis Culture - Thursday, April 1 2010

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/201...

www.drugpolicy.org

www.safeaccessnow.org

www.marijuanapolicyproject.org

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you smoke illegally, you ARE a criminal. But, thanks for announcing you will be there. I'll forward this little announcement of intentional criminal activity of yours to the proper authorities.
Don't forget to bring your camera.

Really, if you feel these laws are unjust, YOU should be protesting for the sake of personal liberty and freedom.

You don't have to be a Cannabis consumers to advocate for drug policy reform.

Bury the hatchet, stop hating on your neighbors.

We are fighting for reform, for freedom to do what we will WITH OUR BODIES.

It is sad that you can only hate on us instead of joining us.

You are welcome.

Peace.

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2010
Due to haters, plan to converge on masse, at city hall in protest.

they can't arrest us all.

long live the freedom fighters!

VIVA!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Apr 18, 2010
And what will be so unusual about a bunch of people smoking dope in Roosevelt Park?

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 18, 2010
Lobo Viejo wrote:
And what will be so unusual about a bunch of people smoking dope in Roosevelt Park?
We will pass out info about the drug war, and encourage smokers and NON smokers to support drug policy reform, not just rebel blindly against the system.

you forget i am not just a smoker, i'm an activist for political/social reform.

i'm willing to be arrested for civil disobedience.

being a martyr only helps the cause more.

smoking pot is nothing new.

standing firm as a community against unjust policies is INNOVATIVE and it works.

'there's no such thing as bad publicity.'

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Apr 18, 2010
New Mexico Activist 505 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will pass out info about the drug war, and encourage smokers and NON smokers to support drug policy reform, not just rebel blindly against the system.
you forget i am not just a smoker, i'm an activist for political/social reform.
i'm willing to be arrested for civil disobedience.
being a martyr only helps the cause more.
smoking pot is nothing new.
standing firm as a community against unjust policies is INNOVATIVE and it works.
'there's no such thing as bad publicity.'
Well, that does make it unusual. But getting arrested for civil disobedience, or for small quantity possession, does not make you a martyr. Good luck with your protest; keep it peaceful and I hope nobody gets hurt.

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2010
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that does make it unusual. But getting arrested for civil disobedience, or for small quantity possession, does not make you a martyr. Good luck with your protest; keep it peaceful and I hope nobody gets hurt.
Thanks for not hating on me.

I promise you I will be peaceful.

i can't say the same of the same of the APD.

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#12 Apr 18, 2010
Lobo Viejo wrote:
And what will be so unusual about a bunch of people smoking dope in Roosevelt Park?
Not a whole lot. We used to have our fighter practice there, but had to leave due to the stoned imbeciles constantly stealing our gear.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#13 Apr 18, 2010
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a whole lot. We used to have our fighter practice there, but had to leave due to the stoned imbeciles constantly stealing our gear.
Hey Silk, they needed to sell it to buy more of their "medicine" without having to work for a thing, but staying high all the time.
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#14 Apr 19, 2010
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a whole lot. We used to have our fighter practice there, but had to leave due to the stoned imbeciles constantly stealing our gear.
Hey Silk, do you fight with the knights and all the armor? Last week my wife and I were waiting for some photos to be developed at Walgreens by UNM so we walked over to the duck pond. On our way back we seen them jousting and some others were fencing. My wife thought that was the coolest thing.

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#15 Apr 19, 2010
WorkingStiff wrote:
Hey Silk, do you fight with the knights and all the armor? Last week my wife and I were waiting for some photos to be developed at Walgreens by UNM so we walked over to the duck pond. On our way back we seen them jousting and some others were fencing. My wife thought that was the coolest thing.
Probably SCA, we are at Taylor Park (Indian School and Pennsylvania).
Anonymous Blue Collar Man

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Apr 19, 2010
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Silk, they needed to sell it to buy more of their "medicine" without having to work for a thing, but staying high all the time.
Some smokers are dumber than others. Just like everything else, there is good and bad. I've been smoking pot for 30 years or so and just last year I had to take 4 hours of tests to get a job at General Electric. Out of over 300 folks to take the test, 7 people passed. I was one of them.

I've never failed a drug test. I've taken a grand total of 4 unemployment checks in 30 years. I've never bought pot if the bills weren't paid, or the kid wasn't fed and clothed.

So Miss Faith, just because I get stoned, doesn't make me stupid.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#18 Apr 19, 2010
Anonymous Blue Collar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Some smokers are dumber than others. Just like everything else, there is good and bad. I've been smoking pot for 30 years or so and just last year I had to take 4 hours of tests to get a job at General Electric. Out of over 300 folks to take the test, 7 people passed. I was one of them.
I've never failed a drug test. I've taken a grand total of 4 unemployment checks in 30 years. I've never bought pot if the bills weren't paid, or the kid wasn't fed and clothed.
So Miss Faith, just because I get stoned, doesn't make me stupid.
No, but if GE hires you with drugs in your system, they are the stupid ones!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#19 Apr 19, 2010
Craig Rasband wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Silk, screw you loser
No, you are the loser! Silk is intelligent and is doing something beneficial with his life. Unlike you all that like to be stoned and then when caught, scream it was an unfair bust, oh please!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Apr 19, 2010
Well, Activist 505, we will be looking to see you on the TV news tomorrow night. Can you do us a favor and get JosephOne stoned? It might mellow him out and lead him to the revelation that there are other things to do in life than to proselytize the world.

New Mexico Activist 505

“REAP HEMP AND FREE THE WORLD.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 19, 2010
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Well, Activist 505, we will be looking to see you on the TV news tomorrow night. Can you do us a favor and get JosephOne stoned? It might mellow him out and lead him to the revelation that there are other things to do in life than to proselytize the world.
I will pass out flyers about the failure of the war on drugs, etc.

The day is about getting active, not just smoking for the sake of rebellion.

EVen if I'm the only person there, so be it.

Sadly, marijuana consumers are a little difficult to motivate politically, but I keep pressing on.

i want to convince non smokers to support legalization though, they are the ones who will swing elections.
On the fence

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Apr 20, 2010
I plan on attending. As I do not smoke marijuana I was hesitant at first, but I don't see the difference between pot and alcohol. I don't understand why one is legal and one isn't. I've never heard of someone smoking marijuana and beating their spouse or anything like that. I'm very interested in this. See you soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apd investigating string of possible connected ... 3 hr julia 1
da Donald Emboldens Aaron Schlossberg 16 hr New York New York 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 19 hr Katia 65,401
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 19 hr Katia 116,384
pat davis is a clownbot Sat Bloodonhishands2 2
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Sat The Truth Truth 11
News The Latest: Teen blames race discrimination in ... Fri Julie 3

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages