Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Someone is making it hard for me to leave Alabama and move back home. I've been having problems with the rental moving company trying to charge me more then the price I was given on the internet.
Someone keeps sabatoging my phone line and intermittently adding words in there that aren't from the original person that I've contacted.
I'm sick and tired of these people wishing bad weather during my trip as well.
If I mention on the phone that someone is going to help me move the person running the surveillance on my cell phone makes sure it doesn't happen.
Tell me wheres my thoughtful sister Linda now that I need her help.
Once again she's reniged on me because shes afraid of breaking a sweat and because the way she tries to come off on the phone as a caring individual is nothing close to how she really is and that's a self centered person. But I see you men like to watch over her and make sure that she gets what ever her evil temptress ways wants. Why because living around a couple military installations you need someone to cater to these lonely men and she provides the type of services you people need. If I try to come up with a concept to make my moving easier like a ramp on the stairwell, oh we can't have any of that. God forgive me we make her moving experience any easier.
I've never lived anywhere were there wasn't a moving company where one could actually hire someone to help them move.
I've noticed now that these people are trying to come up with their own prices as they go along hoping that it will stick.
Is it true that the IRS won't even begin to process any tax returns until after the 30th of this month because of the fiscal cliff which I heard at the beginning of this month was resolved.
Still waiting on my unemployment which the state of Alabama has screwed me over and I should have gotten compensation for one lousy week but the state is being stingy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 12 min Patti 109,469
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 17 min new parrot 58,759
News 'How dare you judge me,' says APS school board ... 31 min Manuel L 6
Vote For Donald Trump 1 hr you seem 83
ALBQ APS Superindent Needs To Not Tweet The Per... 2 hr Veronica 105
APS school board 2 hr Willothewisp 37
NM Secretary of State and Money Laundering of C... 3 hr Noreen 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages