10,000 ordered by governor to prove residency

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

After seven months in office, Gov. Susana Martinez is about to enter the national spotlight for a policy decision on the explosive issue of immigration.
Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 2,386 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2012
texas ranger

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2407
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So out of the woodwork comes the mental midget from Tejas. He can't discuss the topic or hold a rational conversation. He is just intimidated by my ability to express myself and he lashes out like an 8 year old child.
Whenever you are capable of discussing a topic I am ready. Until then you may as well slither back under a rock. You could not even begin to hold your own with me and you know it.
See ya Tex.
Oh boy, THAT was unique, bobbie. I might not sleep tonight. You still suck, dude.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2408
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The best ideas come from those who have a background in the subject.
Yeeeee Hawwwww, another mota head who thinks their do their best thinking while stoned. L-O-S-E-R!!!!!
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2409
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a fkg life CD -- you are simply a drunk, pedophile-supporting, fascist POS and hopefuly not here for long. You wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of someone who can think critically.
Bedrock Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2410
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

texas ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, THAT was unique, bobbie. I might not sleep tonight. You still suck, dude.
At least Corn Dog tries to make a point before he runs away like a little girl. You are too big a coward to even attempt an intelligent discussion arent you?
Bedrock Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2411
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeeee Hawwwww, another mota head who thinks their do their best thinking while stoned. L-O-S-E-R!!!!!
Actually I am a very big winner! And I see that you are the type that forms opinions out of thin air rather than listen to logic. What I stuff my pipe with really makes no difference in light of the fact that I have presented my argument well and you have failed to support yours in any way.

Have some self respect Corn Dog. You should not squirm so hard when someone bests you. Just accept the fact you have been caught talking out your ass and live with it. Guys stop acting like that when they are about 12 and begin to have pubic hair. Your reasoning behind prohibition and the things you said would take place if marijuana were "legalized" is absurd. Your subsequent contortions are nothing but some type of childish B.S. to avert attention from that.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2412
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Have some self respect Corn Dog.
I've lots of self respect, I'm not an illegal drug user, you OTOH are a CPH, certified pot head. Whatever credibility you had is history there hemp hustler. Bueno bye...

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2413
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Too funny. You got to be kidding me.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...

Is legalizing weed obamas secret weapon. What timing.

Driver's licenses, gay marriage and weed. A winner.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2414
Jun 14, 2012
 
dpb wrote:
Get a fkg life CD -- you are simply a drunk, pedophile-supporting, fascist POS and hopefuly not here for long. You wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of someone who can think critically.
Tsk tsk tsk, temper temper sonny, I'll outlive you because I'm smarter than you and I don't need pot to enable me. Oh, and changing the oil in your greasy pony tail will help with your acne problem on your bald spot, if not, try a belt sander<G>.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2415
Jun 14, 2012
 
No "temper" there just facts of what a POS you are. Just because you are bald doesn't mean I am -- no bald spot just hair -- try that "belt sander" on your own head, maybe it will sand through and the falling dust will be smarter than your brain appears to be. <snicker>
texas ranger

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2416
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dpb wrote:
No "temper" there just facts of what a POS you are. Just because you are bald doesn't mean I am -- no bald spot just hair -- try that "belt sander" on your own head, maybe it will sand through and the falling dust will be smarter than your brain appears to be. <snicker>
another day, more of the same old stoner babble. Unrecognizable, meaningless, incoherent. Are you baked already this morning, dude?
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2417
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You fit the mold too -- Ignorance and misinformation are your mainstays. You wouldn't make a pimple on the a$$ of a true "texass ranger." Keep your incoherent babble to yourself or make sense and make a point.
texas ranger

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2418
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dpb wrote:
You fit the mold too -- Ignorance and misinformation are your mainstays. You wouldn't make a pimple on the a$$ of a true "texass ranger." Keep your incoherent babble to yourself or make sense and make a point.
i see you ARE baked already, fool. using MY words (incoherent babble) to retort! Try to concentrate now, or did you get so blazed last night you hid your goodies and are now jonesing?
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2419
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You truly are a Fkg idiot: "Your words" are so fitting for you: Keep your incoherent babble to yourself or make sense and make a point.
Bedrock Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2420
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I see that our little Tejano buddy can do only one trick. Just insults. So far I have not heard anything else out of him. Somehow I think he is a little afraid to engage anyone on an adult level.

Well Tex, I am baked already this morning. And on my worst day I am a lot brighter than you are.

How about a conversation instead of puffing up like a litte Texas toad?

We were discussing the legalization of marijuana. Do you have an opinion and if so why do you believe that way?

I am not sure "legalization" would be the move that I support. I think the Feds simply allowing the States to handle how they want to do it is the best forward step. Also "de-listing" marijuana so that it can be used medically without fear of Federal involvement.

I see that discrete use among adults is not a problem for this society. But indiscrete use and use by children is a problem that would arise with "legalization". So all out "legalization" is a bit too much for me to swallow. By simply relaxing the small posession laws it would put the focus where it needs to be and relieve a hell of a lot of pressure on Law Enforcement. And by making it a civil infraction to smoke indiscretely or be "intoxicated" in public it would protect society from any real pitfalls of having relaxed laws.

Too often we see radical solutions on one end of the psectrum or the other. Some want legalization of all drugs. Some want even harsher penalties for simple use and posession. But good management of the problem will lead to success and I believe that road is somewhere down the middle using some ogic and knowledge of the problem at hand.

What say ye Tex? Agree or disagree? Why? Care to discuss it like a big boy?
texas ranger

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2421
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bedrock Bob wrote:
I see that our little Tejano buddy can do only one trick. Just insults. So far I have not heard anything else out of him. Somehow I think he is a little afraid to engage anyone on an adult level.
Well Tex, I am baked already this morning. And on my worst day I am a lot brighter than you are.
How about a conversation instead of puffing up like a litte Texas toad?
We were discussing the legalization of marijuana. Do you have an opinion and if so why do you believe that way?
I am not sure "legalization" would be the move that I support. I think the Feds simply allowing the States to handle how they want to do it is the best forward step. Also "de-listing" marijuana so that it can be used medically without fear of Federal involvement.
I see that discrete use among adults is not a problem for this society. But indiscrete use and use by children is a problem that would arise with "legalization". So all out "legalization" is a bit too much for me to swallow. By simply relaxing the small posession laws it would put the focus where it needs to be and relieve a hell of a lot of pressure on Law Enforcement. And by making it a civil infraction to smoke indiscretely or be "intoxicated" in public it would protect society from any real pitfalls of having relaxed laws.
Too often we see radical solutions on one end of the psectrum or the other. Some want legalization of all drugs. Some want even harsher penalties for simple use and posession. But good management of the problem will lead to success and I believe that road is somewhere down the middle using some ogic and knowledge of the problem at hand.
What say ye Tex? Agree or disagree? Why? Care to discuss it like a big boy?
No. I don't "discuss" things with criminals.
Bedrock Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2422
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

texas ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't "discuss" things with criminals.
I didn't think you were capable of adult conversation and you just proved it.

What makes you think I am breaking the law? Can you at least back up your hollow accusation that I am a "criminal" or are you going to run away from that challenge too?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2423
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you were capable of adult conversation and you just proved it.
What makes you think I am breaking the law? Can you at least back up your hollow accusation that I am a "criminal" or are you going to run away from that challenge too?
Your post in this thread #2396:
3) I have been smoking marijuana all my life and have first hand experience.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2424
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you were capable of adult conversation and you just proved it.
What makes you think I am breaking the law? Can you at least back up your hollow accusation that I am a "criminal" or are you going to run away from that challenge too?
you just proved yourself to be a liar who thinks he is above the law.
Junior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2425
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you just proved yourself to be a liar who thinks he is above the law.
Smoking pot = illegal alien = jaywalking = going 5 mph over the speed limit.

Mostly irrelevant, imo.
Bedrock Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2426
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post in this thread #2396:
<quoted text>
So this makes me a criminal? How?

I am not sure what you are driving at Corn Dog. If you think that smoking pot makes you a criminal then I guess you really need to go back and learn the basics if law.

You seem to not realize what the law is or how it works, but as an American you are obligated to report any criminal activities that you may be privy to lest you be an accessory. So if you have any inkling that I am a criminal then please call the authorities and let them know!

Don't be a spineless old man and allow criminal activity to flourish. Call the law! You gripe about illegla aliens but are afraid to call the authoroties and now you cower in your corner and tremble as a "criminal" admits to smoking marijuana! Damn Corn Dog! Why can't you even be man enough to drop the dime on such a malefactor as I am?

You must live in fear of your shadow if you would allow criminal activity to go on unreported. Maybe a good shot of booze will make you brave enough to call 911.

Jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Albuquerque Forum right now

Search the Albuquerque Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers volunteer to help Artesia detainees 5 min Go Home 2
Crop circle in Germany attracts many visitors 2 hr Horace 2
Border Patrol Under Fire 3 hr CornDogz 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr fmer505-1951 54,899
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 8 hr Mister Chix 105,845
Drug Free Zones Don't Work 8 hr like 2
Push to lower penalties for marijuana possessio... 9 hr one 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Bernalillo County was issued at July 31 at 12:17PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albuquerque Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albuquerque News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albuquerque
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••