Marla Tellez Close-Ups on KOB "trailers"

Marla Tellez Close-Ups on KOB "trailers"

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

Dirty Old Man

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2009
You know, when the cameras zeroes in on Marla Tellez, you can really tell she is a wholesome, beautiful woman. She looks much better close up than at the normal distance we see her. I never even knew she had light-colored eyes until I saw the close ups. The only thing I would do is to force-feed her sour cream with her meals until she gained 15-20 lbs. Then she would look absolutely spectacular! If she looks that skinny on camera, which they say ads 20 lbs to how you look, she must be a little skeleton in person. Come on Marla. Put some meat on those bones and
put all the other female newscasters to shame! ;oP

Since: Dec 08

Florence, AL

#2 Jan 11, 2009
Yes, Marla is very beautiful...but sour cream? What about milk shakes?
Oye Marlita

AOL

#3 Jan 12, 2009
Engorda un poco chiquita, que eres demasiado linda para estar tan flaquita.(Hey, Little Marla, put on a LITTLE weight, you are too pretty to be so skinny!)
Hooter Hound

Titusville, FL

#4 Jan 13, 2009
She is "SMOKIN HOT" like she is. Whoever gets to enjoy her company in her personal life is extremely blessed.

“Watch out now!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Burque NM

#5 Jan 13, 2009
Oh yeah I'd hit that in a heart beat!! 2 minutes max and she would luv me!!
Dirty Old Man wrote:
You know, when the cameras zeroes in on Marla Tellez, you can really tell she is a wholesome, beautiful woman. She looks much better close up than at the normal distance we see her. I never even knew she had light-colored eyes until I saw the close ups. The only thing I would do is to force-feed her sour cream with her meals until she gained 15-20 lbs. Then she would look absolutely spectacular! If she looks that skinny on camera, which they say ads 20 lbs to how you look, she must be a little skeleton in person. Come on Marla. Put some meat on those bones and
put all the other female newscasters to shame! ;oP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr fmer505-1951 62,253
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr fmer505-1951 113,108
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) 4 hr Steve 752
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 4 hr trudy 6,904
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 5 hr The truth 6
hillary endorsed by grand dragon kkk - tim kane... 6 hr DAC 10
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 6 hr Pocohantas 9

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance