Should Josh Arnold get the death pena...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Speakforthedead

Winslow, AZ

#124 Oct 7, 2012
Josh Arnold has been a twisted boy ever since he came out of his psyco mother! I have when to school with him and rode his mothers bus for some years and when I heard that he shot and killed one of my child hood friends i was furious! He was obssesed with Avis from the beginning and every body knew it!!! and his mother was just as harrasing to Avis or anybody that her son was interested in. Making their lives a living hell because they didnt want to have his crazy ass in their lives! Even in middle school he displayed huge anger issues!!! Hitting females, going off basically throwing anger tantrumms to get what he wanted! any of you people that say that he shoul get these charges are crazy! there are lives that he took! PEOPLE ARE DEAD AT HIS HAND! He is not God as much as his mother makes him out to be! you talk about the charges being disgusting... the Arnold family is disgusting! I hope he gets life in prison.. my other option would be the death penalty but since that is no longer leagal in this state its not an option. The Arnold should be happy for that! He gets to live! John didn't! He has no future! why should the guy who MURDERED him get a future?
MEEE

Albuquerque, NM

#125 Oct 9, 2012
scotts mom wrote:
<quoted text> You have no idea how we feel so don't tell me i don't know where my son was shot 3 times not once but 2 in chest and the one in his back which caused him to be paralyzed and lose a portion of his lung so your one with no clue and i don't care if its been 10 years he is still a coward that took a gun to kill all of them but jon was the only one that was out of car so maybe you need a miracle ear cause his a cold blooded boo hoo mamma boy killer so you have no right to judge what i say !!!!!!!!!!Or tell me how to feel so u shut fuck up
How did Scott get shot if he wasnt out of the car?... whatever it doesnt matter...maybe your right maybe he took the gun to kill..maybe he took it cause he was scared...i honestly have no idea and dont really care... I just know all 5 of the guys there that night were WRONG not just Josh... and why not hate Avis? the little bitch who set all this up.. or what about Kevin who sent your son to re pay a drug deal??? whatever.. Im done I really could care less...Ive heard both sides and I think everyone involved was wrong. I truly am soryy for what happend to your son. I would die if anything ever happened to ,my son like that. I cant imagine the pain your family has been through. but there are 2 sides to every story.
mom

Albuquerque, NM

#126 Nov 18, 2012
MEEE wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Scott get shot if he wasnt out of the car?... whatever it doesnt matter...maybe your right maybe he took the gun to kill..maybe he took it cause he was scared...i honestly have no idea and dont really care... I just know all 5 of the guys there that night were WRONG not just Josh... and why not hate Avis? the little bitch who set all this up.. or what about Kevin who sent your son to re pay a drug deal??? whatever.. Im done I really could care less...Ive heard both sides and I think everyone involved was wrong. I truly am soryy for what happend to your son. I would die if anything ever happened to ,my son like that. I cant imagine the pain your family has been through. but there are 2 sides to every story.
fU ,scott lost his legs from a bullet n side u dont know shit so shut up and worry about your own son he might need a prayer one day,i suppose dressing up as a prisoner is the right way to act .....ha ha last laugh is on him BOO MF
jons_lil_sister

Albuquerque, NM

#127 Nov 18, 2012
f all you dumb josh arnold lovers you dumb idiots dont know shit. that lil blonde ass deserves to die. torrance county is full of careless peices of shits. josh arnold deserves every worse thing that comes to him. he will get what he deserves. for everyone on josh arnolds side burn in hell cause thats where god is sending you.
MEEE

Albuquerque, NM

#128 Dec 4, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text> fU ,scott lost his legs from a bullet n side u dont know shit so shut up and worry about your own son he might need a prayer one day,i suppose dressing up as a prisoner is the right way to act .....ha ha last laugh is on him BOO MF
WOW!!! you guys need to let go of all your anger... Anger, resentment, and all other bad feelings will kill you slowly. I am sorry you are so angry. I didnt mean to piss anyone off.. but what a horrible person you are to say anything about my son (which I dont have yet) you need to grow up. Im not sure what you are talking about with the whole dressing up thing but whatever. you all need to get a life and let Josh live his.
Jocelyne

Duncan, NM

#129 Jan 21, 2013
I can give all you JOSH HATERS some good info ;) Just sayin.
KARMA is a bitch... sorry to say
own up to your mistakes

Nicholasville, KY

#131 Jul 6, 2014
I think you are an idiot I just ran across this blog and had to respond. Its obvious you are a meth head as well because your brain is fried. They got what they were looking for TROUBLE it just didnt quite end up the way they wanted it to. Maybe if they would have minded their own damn business and kept their dope headed asses at home they would have never been shot. But hey lets put the blame on the outcast its easier than admitting that they put themselves in that situation. They went there to repay a drug debt so dont sit there and say they did nothing wrong. They had masks on what were they doing there having a tea party? Their little conspiring plan backfired on them I am not saying that Josh is a perfect child but then again neither are the dopeheads. There comes a time when a person has had enough and that night was the night so grow the fuck up and let them own up to what they were planning that night. And as far as trash goes what wer they doing with their lives other than doing dope? Since this incident my brother has graduated college and is working not sitting around poisoning his mind and body. Furthermore our father has never been a woman beater. He is a respected man of the community what about the other boys parents? Quit defending a bunch of dopehead bullies who would do anything for free high. As far as I know meth heads are the most dangerous drug addicts no wonder he took a gun. See it for what it is they wanted trouble and they damn sure found it.
Curious wrote:
Wow, sounds like a few people are on their high horse defending this little piece of trash. He DID NOT HAVE TO GO!!! He did not have to meet them. You can sit there and tell everyone how to raise their kids, how did you do on yours??? You can sit there and tell everyone how they should feel, well, we have the right to our opinion also. Too bad the death penalty is gone, what Josh did was
pre-meditated, he took the gun with him, he went with the intention of killing them. Just think, maybe it would have been you he killed, just cause he felt threatened. Maybe he needs put somewhere where he will be safe. Anyway, he needs put away.
You think you have all the answers, downlover, you don't. Keep defending him justice1031, he will need all the help he can get. You call everyone meth heads, well, your not any better. I for one have never touched the stuff. Maybe you think your booze is any better???
Joshs older sister

Nicholasville, KY

#132 Jul 6, 2014
The dumb little shit is the one that was sitting there getting high on meth and sticking his high ass nose in someone elses business as far as I am concerned he had outstanding drug debt and thats why he was there so in reality who is the dumb little shit? My brother came out on top against the outnumbered odds so obviously he is not dumb. Your brother went looking for trouble that night and found it. It just turned out a little different than he wanted it to. Now we have one less dopehead to worry about so cry me a river. My brother is doing something with his which yours was not.
jons_lil_sister wrote:
f all you dumb josh arnold lovers you dumb idiots dont know shit. that lil blonde ass deserves to die. torrance county is full of careless peices of shits. josh arnold deserves every worse thing that comes to him. he will get what he deserves. for everyone on josh arnolds side burn in hell cause thats where god is sending you.
Jocelyne

Portland, OR

#134 Sep 10, 2015
Joshs older sister wrote:
The dumb little shit is the one that was sitting there getting high on meth and sticking his high ass nose in someone elses business as far as I am concerned he had outstanding drug debt and thats why he was there so in reality who is the dumb little shit? My brother came out on top against the outnumbered odds so obviously he is not dumb. Your brother went looking for trouble that night and found it. It just turned out a little different than he wanted it to. Now we have one less dopehead to worry about so cry me a river. My brother is doing something with his which yours was not.<quoted text>
This is the dumbest shit ever!!
Joshua doesn't even have any siblings so I think you are just as phsycho as he is!!
His whole family is fucking nuts! I've spent a lot of time with them all. Every one is an alcoholic! Not only that but in one of his drinken moments he admitted to me that he knew what he was doing that night and it wasn't an accident. And it was planned. He deserves something do I think death or life in prison?? No! But some kind of justice. You shouldn't be allowed to take a life on purpose and get 8 months behind bars :(
Gail

United States

#135 Sep 10, 2015
Jocelyne wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the dumbest shit ever!!
Joshua doesn't even have any siblings so I think you are just as phsycho as he is!!
His whole family is fucking nuts! I've spent a lot of time with them all. Every one is an alcoholic! Not only that but in one of his drinken moments he admitted to me that he knew what he was doing that night and it wasn't an accident. And it was planned. He deserves something do I think death or life in prison?? No! But some kind of justice. You shouldn't be allowed to take a life on purpose and get 8 months behind bars :(
Who was the Stupid judge gave him 8 months?
Dyrell

United States

#136 Oct 19, 2015
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the Stupid judge gave him 8 months?
I think Nan Nash
Rad

Arlington, TX

#137 Mar 21, 2016
If you murder someone you should get life or the death penalty. Even if they hurt a child
Rolf

United States

#138 Mar 21, 2016
Dyrell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Nan Nash
That woman had been suspected of having early Alzheimer's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump More Brave Hero Than McCain Is 5 hr Bone Spur 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Mister Chix 116,407
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 8 hr Piglet Von Chix 65,428
News Parents accused of crimes against daughter to f... Sat LuzAranda 1
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... May 25 No to Jeremy 12
Piss Trump Off, Flood USA With Mexico May 25 wowed 6
Youngblood, I'm Drinkn N Driving All Weekend, I... May 25 SillyAss DWI Laws 1

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages