Should Josh Arnold get the death pena...
downlover

Las Cruces, NM

#104 Jun 17, 2012
Just to clarify when I say "took out the trash" its only because not in any posting here or in any testimony did I hear one good thing about John, Scott, Avis or Kevin. What I did hear testimony about was that John wanted to fight, any body or anything, Scott had no problem that he was going to hurt a "friend" who had done him NO wrong, Orlando was only too happy to drive, Avis was to happy to lie, and Kevin's just too lazy to show. And all I want to know is - who does this to another human? And please keep them away from me and mine. Before this happened I didn't realize just how shitty people can be - but they certainly surpassed my imagination.
MEE

Edgewood, NM

#105 Jun 17, 2012
downlover wrote:
I love this family too. Didn't know any of them except Josh before the trial and now I stand in awe at their strength as a family.
I say the law MUST prosecute these four because I love Josh. THEY WERE HUNTING HIM. Five people conspired against a man who had done them no harm. Sickingly enough Scott called Josh his friend, but that didn't stop any of these freaks from conspiring against him for NO reason, hide their identities, wear MASKS, have three men roll up on him at a desitination SCOTT picked, and 2 get out and RUN at him. I find that far scarrier than standing your ground like a man, firing a WARNING shot, then firing to save your life. It could be my kid AVIS lies on next, or Kevin feels the need to send someone after because he's busy watching (of all things)- Survivor. Not to mention, if they had not gotten him where SCOTT asked him to be, they would have hunted him until they had him. He would have then been unaware and unprepared and probably dead today. I'm glad he went that night,(which if someone called me and told me to be there, I would have been there too, don't know anybody who wouldn't - cannot fault Josh for that and I'm no idiot, I would have been armed too) but I believe by going that night Josh saved his life. THEY WERE HUNTING HIM and they were not going to stop till they got him. Its what they are. I also worry that if these "people" would hunt a man they called a friend, what are they going to do now that they actually feel justified? And quite frankly, I'm sick of them picking on my friend. If they didn't give a shit if they hurt or killed Josh with no reason, I certainly don't give a shit that he killed John, matter of fact, hate to be crass but after sitting through the trail and hearing all the testimony, I thank Josh for taking out the trash, thats two less peoople I have to worry about doing this to one of my children. Now we just need to lock up Avis, Scott, Kevin and Orlando than I can sleep better knowing it's 5 less people that can do it. Kills me that I feel this way but the testimony made me sick. How dare they bitch!
You are right in that they would have found Josh sooner or later.. thankfully he did go armed. I still do not belive in judging other people though. I can not talk about the dead that way. I did not know him but I am sure he had peole who loved him just as we love Josh but like I said before they all put themselves in this situation..sometimes shitty things happen when you put yourself in this kind of situation. The real shitty part is that Josh has to live with this for the rest of his life. So do Scott, Avis, Kevin and the rest of them. Josh is taking steps to better his life and to get threw this as best as he can... what are the other losers doing??? NOTHING.... they are going to live misserable lives without a doubt. I truely hope Josh can move on from this and become the Wonderful, caring, happy man that he wants and should be! I have faith that GOD will see him threw this. He is a great person and his family is wonderful. I honestly dont know of any other family that could go threw this and still stick together the way that they do. Im not sure my family would. They have great curage and strength.(what I have been praying for them to have all along) They didnt let this tear them apart! I think it is a blessing to know them all!! I am still praying for Scott and JOhns family though as well. I think they need alot of help or this can kill them slowly! It is very sad like I have said from the begingin.. but it happened and we cant change it.. now lets learn from it.. pick up the pieces and become better people! I know JOSH has!

“Amor Vincit Omnia Interdum”

Since: Feb 10

Where The Ragged People Go

#106 Jun 21, 2012
Yes, and so should Robenson Egbert Arnold, aka Robenson Egbert Chavez-Arnold, aka Robey Arnold, aka
Robey Chavez-Arnold, before he gets a chance to propagate and spread his disease.
Baybidee

Albuquerque, NM

#107 Jun 30, 2012
To clarify My brother would never ever hurt another person to the point where they lost their lives, yes My brother went there to fight no doubt about that, and yes the only person who had a car over at the house at the time and yes his BROTHER Scott went with to protect his little brother. Just like anyone would do for their siblings. But I am sorry as the MAN he claimed to be the last thing he should have done was brought a gun seeing as how he didn't know them why would he go? Tired of being bullied, please cry me a river I was beat up everyday in middle school EVERYDAY! and you dont see me running around with a gun shooting people because and I quote "I am tired of the shit" isnt that what he said that is what all of his friends said that he said didn't his own mother say that he said that on the stand. WHat he did was wrong! On many different levels what he did was wrong! Why didnt he leave when he got there and saw no one was there, no istead he called and asked where are you? to continue to provolk the situation. He started the threats and yes followed through with them...... He said what that he didnt know the gun was loaded or how it got loaded but he had owned that gun since he was 15..... Why doesn't his junk of a mother take some resposibilty seeing as how she was told to keep him away from any weapons after he made these threats before and came close to following through..... Just saying, I lost my brother and still have yet to come to terms with it all, I look around and see my other brother in a wheel chair wondering why not him. Whatever happens, happens whatever happened, happened nothing I can do to change that but I will forever pray that when Josh meets the Lord above he then will be given the justice he deserves...... Bullied psht that is just an excuse in my book seeing as how I too was bullied........ With that said Josh will always have this on his conscience and guess what I hope each day he wakes up and realizes what he has done what a precious life he has taken. He is undeserving of the second chance he was given, and no matter what route he tries to take he will always be undeserving of each and every breath for the rest of his life.
Jocelyne Rose

Monticello, UT

#108 Jul 1, 2012
First of all let me start by saying I am very sorry for your loss and had it be me I dont know that I would feel or say the same exact thing... But I know Josh VERY well and I know that he did not mean to kill anyone.. yes tired of the shit.. wouldnt you. And of course he would go.. if not how long would Scott and them be looking for him?? Until they beat his ass to either the hospital or something else.. and all over someone elses girlfriend.. now how does that make any sence??? I would like to know that. And actually Johns injuries were not life threatening.. so maybe you should try looking into other things.. or blaming other people...and please do not talk shit on his family.. I am not talking shit on yours. This is an unfourtunate situation. and yes bullied...Avis messed with this guys head from the time they met in middle school and then for it to be happening again sent a kid with issues over the edge.. what do you not understand?? I am so sorry that you all feel the way you do but point blank...he is NOT GUILT.. and found so by jurrors. To say he is undeserving.. who are you?? GOD... take your hate somewhere else please. I love Josh AND his family. I think EVERYONE deserves a second chance.. about the gun.. he brought it to protect himselves just as the other boys brought masks and weapons.. Y in the world would they wear masks if they were not planning on hirtting this kid and noone EVER finding out.. at least you know who killed your brother.. Josh's parents would have never known who hurt/killed her son.. PERIOD.. now enough is enough.. let it go for god sake. I pray fo you guys to have a little forgivnes.. not for josh;s sake but for yours.. and YES Josh lives with this every day.. just as he should. He knows what happened was wrong but you know what I thank god that he had that gun.. or he might not be here today.... no matter what you say.. accidents happen.. maybe they wouldnt have ment to kill him but you never no what would have happened.. I have heard nothing but good things abou john and I am deeply sorry that such a wonderful man is not in this world any longer but GOD had bigger plans for him.. may he rest in peace with the Angels
Baybidee

Albuquerque, NM

#109 Jul 12, 2012
So you are telling me if your friend who had been your friend for years asked you to help them with something you wouldn't? And what are you talking about his injuries were not life threatening? He died due to the injuries he suffered. Where he was shot He could have been shot at the front step of the hospital and still died, did you not know that? Were you at the trail when the on call doctor testified stating that his death was a result of his injuries? Obviously not or you would know that. You mean absolutely nothing to me nor does that POS Josh or his family. Yes I will admitt if you were in my position yes I would be defending my brother but like I said my brother could barely kill a fly much less a human being. Yes he went there to fight, not lying about that either, but what you NEED to clarify in you little statement up there is my brother had NO WEAPONS! not a single weapon was found in the car or around the crime scene, and that was proven in court if you were there you would know that! Now I am going to stop this conversation before it angers me more on the situation than it already has. Plain and simple anything and everything you wrote up there is all heresay, you obviously know nothing of what REALLY happened so you are OBVIOUSLY NOT WORTH MY TIME OR PATIENCE!MOMMA's BOY!
Jocelyne Rose

Los Lunas, NM

#110 Jul 12, 2012
Baybidee wrote:
So you are telling me if your friend who had been your friend for years asked you to help them with something you wouldn't? And what are you talking about his injuries were not life threatening? He died due to the injuries he suffered. Where he was shot He could have been shot at the front step of the hospital and still died, did you not know that? Were you at the trail when the on call doctor testified stating that his death was a result of his injuries? Obviously not or you would know that. You mean absolutely nothing to me nor does that POS Josh or his family. Yes I will admitt if you were in my position yes I would be defending my brother but like I said my brother could barely kill a fly much less a human being. Yes he went there to fight, not lying about that either, but what you NEED to clarify in you little statement up there is my brother had NO WEAPONS! not a single weapon was found in the car or around the crime scene, and that was proven in court if you were there you would know that! Now I am going to stop this conversation before it angers me more on the situation than it already has. Plain and simple anything and everything you wrote up there is all heresay, you obviously know nothing of what REALLY happened so you are OBVIOUSLY NOT WORTH MY TIME OR PATIENCE!MOMMA's BOY!
Actually... I was there the whole time at the trial.. ya thanks!! But either way.. we are not going to agree.. and if I were you I would feel the exact same way as you are feeling now..as I am sure you would feel the same as me in my position. Its not worth arguing about cause it still doesnt change the fact of what really happened. It was a dumb desicion on alot of peoples part.. and YES I would have done the same thing being in ANY 3 of those boys situation.. I would have helped my friend... I think it is a good idea for us to stop this conversation as well. It is childish on all of our parts as well as pointless. I wish I could erase this whole blog. I truely am sorry for the loss you feel as well as everyone else feels... including JOSH... mammas boy or not he is still a good person.
FQALLJOSHFANS

Mesa, AZ

#111 Aug 17, 2012
Josh is a coward who couldnt fight fist on fist .....He was not alone, his oh so faithful friends where there. Lol He is a killer , premedataied confessed on tape , he went there waiting , loaded and ready ,,, Did not give him the right to take a life and ruin another , so justice 1031 , dreamlover and to all you people who think it was justice that he shot and killed jon , and what is more cowardly then shooting someone in his back , ask far as the im concerned his a pussy who well get what he deserves just hope when this day comes you all feel the pain we feel ........HIS MOM IS A DRUNK, his dad a worthless wife bitter so keep bashing the familys of the VICTIMS and look at your own hidden skeletons, Bullied as a child boo hoo get over it, gave you no right to pull the trigger and play god , GOD bless his soul, it clearly is in bible thou shall not kill, there is no " self defense" clause so ,,, this is not over and justice will be served. so hope you can live with the fact that a murderer is on the streets , maybe his guilt will get to him he can always take the cowardly path ..........suicide , He has a mental problem , MOMMAS BOY money buys freedom thats all it comes down to TORRANCE COUNTY you are a broken county and I hope someday your exposed too all anyone sees is $$$$$.....
just another voice

Albuquerque, NM

#112 Aug 29, 2012
i cant believe some of the shit im hearing. how can there be any justice for the families involved in this horrible accident. josh was disdurbed and everyone acts like poor him. fuck him fuck josh arnold. he is a murderer and torrance county dropped the ball on this one. its not ok to kill, hurt or get away with it. no one has the right to hurt another human being. it wasnt self defense it was murder. what happens next time he does it again, you gonna let him off again. hopefully not!!! how can u actually stand there and defend someone who has killed. i would be ashamed if i was his mother to know my son killed someone and left another paralized. but i guess mommy never cared enough when he was young why care now right mrs.anrold? is that why he hates being called a mommas boy. cause momms never cared the botlle was more important. drowned your sorrows some more in the bottle maybe it will help you sleep at night cause im sure those boys who lived this horrible accident dont get too much sleep reliving your sons face shanding there taking lives....hows that for reality ?
just another voice

Albuquerque, NM

#113 Aug 29, 2012
just one more thing downlover. how long u been dating..not too long huh? so why u wanna defend this punkass bitch. cause patience or whoever is f her too....as for giovanna she fake and will turn on anyone..she wasnt for john a few months ago,when she was in love with scott.
downlover

Las Cruces, NM

#114 Aug 31, 2012
just another voice wrote:
just one more thing downlover. how long u been dating..not too long huh? so why u wanna defend this punkass bitch. cause patience or whoever is f her too....as for giovanna she fake and will turn on anyone..she wasnt for john a few months ago,when she was in love with scott.
What? Don't date. Have been married over 20 years. How long have you been ignorant? You couldn't complete a sentence or your thought. It matters not what I think or write, the JURY spoke. NOT GUILTY. The PROSECUTOR spoke - CHARGES DROPPED. It has been proven that John and Scott never intended to be fair and fight one-on-one - SCOTT testified to such. I'll say it again. Truth sucks.
YOU should have been at the trial. It was quite enlightening.
josharnoldfuqu

Los Alamos, NM

#115 Sep 14, 2012
justice1031 wrote:
Josh is no cold blooded murder. Maybe Jodi Love and Jon's mom should feel some guilt your sons went after a mentally ill young man and got shot this is your fault the state should have taken yur kids and moved them far from you then they would have had a chance a life you women should be ashamed of yourselves and your sons.
maybe it should be your son ..........ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE scovi
josharnoldfuqu

Los Alamos, NM

#116 Sep 14, 2012
143elizha wrote:
All of the men that went there new what was going down they knew it was gonna be a fight. All of them are to blame in this. Stop pointing fingers, stop calling names and just open your eyes. If people would just grow up and stop the drama this would never have happened. I no how it feels to be pushed to far. No I did not harm another person but I can see how this happend. If the men that went there to meet Josh did not want to harm him then why did they show up???? They went there to cause harm to him. Yes he did have someone there with him but still 2 on 3 is not fair. Not saying it was right for a gun to be pulled but I also no that the 3 men that met up with Josh also had wepons. Hmmm I wonder why 3 grown men would need to bring a wepon to a fist fight? I strongly feel that Josh would not have pulled his gun out if it was gonna be a fair fight. Those 3 guys went there and plained on really hurting Josh. If a man feels it is needed to fight then the man should fight one on one with no wepons. All them men here were wrong. Josh should not Fry.
WHERE YOU THERE? YOUR SO SMART TO SAY JON AND SCOTT HAD A WEAPON ,JON DIDNT NEED A WEAPON TO BEAT THAT MOMMA'S UP BUT JOSH PREMEDITATED 'SELF DEFENSE' WOW JOSH WAS A COWARD AND LOADED HIS GUN TO HURT SOMEONE NO MATTER WHO I WAS ,AND IT WAS HIS IDEA TO MET SO DONT PUT BLAME ON ANYONE ELSE BUT HIS PUNK ASS , HE TRIED TO KILL HIS GIRLFRIEND AND MOM ,GUESS HIS MOM WAS OFF THE BOTTLE THAT NIGHT ......SCOTT WAS NOT EVEN NEAR HIM AFTER SCOTT REALIZED JON WAS SHOT HE ALSO WAS HIT IN CHEST ,THEN TURNED TO RETREAT AND HIS ASS SHOT SCOTT IN BACK WOW PAT YOURSELF ON BACK FOR DOING ONLY WHAT COWARDS DO ....GOD SAYS THOUGH SHALL NOT KILL " UNLESS YOUR BULLIED AS A CHILD " THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT ANY OF THEM DID ,FIGHTING OVER A STUPID WHORE, AND IF YOUR SO SMART HOW COME JOSH COULDN'T JUST IGNORE THE NAME CALLING AND STAY HOME WITH MOMMY ????? I KNOW THAT SCOTT WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE TEXTING SO AS FAR AS WE KNOW THERE WAS A PERSON IN THE BUSHES ,JOSH DIDNT MAN UP AND GET AN ASS WHOOPIN CAUSE HE IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL AND ANY ONE WHO DEFENDS THIS IS AS GUILTY AS HE IS $$$$$$ TALKS AROUND HERE AND THE JURY WAS A JOKE SO WAS THE WITNESS THAT TESTIFIED TO BE IN THE LIME LITE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH , KARMA IS REAL TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!!
josharnoldfuqu

Los Alamos, NM

#117 Sep 14, 2012
MEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right in that they would have found Josh sooner or later.. thankfully he did go armed. I still do not belive in judging other people though. I can not talk about the dead that way. I did not know him but I am sure he had peole who loved him just as we love Josh but like I said before they all put themselves in this situation..sometimes shitty things happen when you put yourself in this kind of situation. The real shitty part is that Josh has to live with this for the rest of his life. So do Scott, Avis, Kevin and the rest of them. Josh is taking steps to better his life and to get threw this as best as he can... what are the other losers doing??? NOTHING.... they are going to live misserable lives without a doubt. I truely hope Josh can move on from this and become the Wonderful, caring, happy man that he wants and should be! I have faith that GOD will see him threw this. He is a great person and his family is wonderful. I honestly dont know of any other family that could go threw this and still stick together the way that they do. Im not sure my family would. They have great curage and strength.(what I have been praying for them to have all along) They didnt let this tear them apart! I think it is a blessing to know them all!! I am still praying for Scott and JOhns family though as well. I think they need alot of help or this can kill them slowly! It is very sad like I have said from the begingin.. but it happened and we cant change it.. now lets learn from it.. pick up the pieces and become better people! I know JOSH has!
REALLY A BETTER person who still has issues from high school so as far as moving on maybe he should have got over the fact that he was picked on beat up by GIRLS and he still uses that as an excuse for ending the bullshit. he should have taken his ass beating by jon the only one fast enough to make it to his wussy ass and he couldn't back his shit up man to man and no one deserved to die or be in a wheel chair the rest of his life maybe josh wrote a check he knew he could not cash ,,, your fooling yourself if you think he is a better person he got away with murder because of some boo hoo bullshit , HOPE HE SEE'S HIS FATE SOON , every night he closes his eyes hope jon haunts him for the rest of his poor pathetic life , he killed someone that had no weapon unless they were going to smoke him , Sad thing is this county let him walk but there is no way he will not be known as a murder he still killed one boy and as for scott he is a very bitter, hateful, and trying to cope with a disability caused by a coward who took his legs away so he is learning how to walk again and He is not a loser . Josh is the loser cant find a job or a girl without mommy and daddy buying him one ........TORRANCE COUNTY has people that believe he should be in jail but $$$$$$$$$$ IS ALL THE SYSTEM CARES ABOUT ... I feel sorry for the next person he explodes on hope they dont have kids they might piss him off and he will have to stop the bullshit , I hope he burns in hell
josharnoldfuqu

Los Alamos, NM

#118 Sep 14, 2012
justice1031 wrote:
<quoted text> You're an idiot and maybe you should be put to death the two crimes are completly different and should b judge as such this kid was scared there were 3 of them and you know what who is to say who said what to get him to go where they wanted him stupid ass country meth head you weren"t thereand i sure would not believe Jodi or Scott or any of the rest of you meth using freaks yep i said it This is the fault of the parents of the 3 boys who set out to Hurt josh that night RAISE YOUR CHILDREN YOUR KIDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR DRUGS.GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES HEY GOT WAT WAS COMING TO THEM
why dont you put your real name on here , your so smart about what happen that not "DRUGS" did not bring a gun to shot and kill someone so beware of what you say about what we should have done ...IF josh wasnt raised by a drunk who cared more about her bottle then her son.MOMMY issues is what josh has, like his family is such angels and do nothing wrong maybe you should worry about your own kids and not worry about grown men who made a mistake and met a pussy in the dark with a gun ready to kill , so josh will burn in hell for god words are thou shall not kill , there is nothing in the bible about that justifies what josh did that night , he should of stayed home with mommy and his trashy ass friends who watched as he killed them in cold blood and if the driver was not there they both would have died .No one expected the worst to happen so look in your closet to see what secret you hold ..........Keep using peoples names and you will find out what meth freaks can do I promise u that ,
josharnoldfuqu

Los Alamos, NM

#119 Sep 14, 2012
downlover wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Don't date. Have been married over 20 years. How long have you been ignorant? You couldn't complete a sentence or your thought. It matters not what I think or write, the JURY spoke. NOT GUILTY. The PROSECUTOR spoke - CHARGES DROPPED. It has been proven that John and Scott never intended to be fair and fight one-on-one - SCOTT testified to such. I'll say it again. Truth sucks.
YOU should have been at the trial. It was quite enlightening.
You are the IGNORANT ONE, where you get your information from NO ONE DESERVED TO DIE OR BE PUT IN WHEELCHAIR BY SOME boy who has issues from high school , truth be known he is a coward who insisted on meeting knowing he was taking a gun cause thats what cowards do , just because his dad works for fire department and his mom god forbid drove a bus for our school systems , a drunk driving your kids no wonder josh has problems , He needed to stop running his mouth and none of this would of happened , in the end he well pay one way or another I have faith that he will cross the wrong path and not be so lucky so what if it was one of your son's ? so stop judging and worry about your 20 year marriage ,instead of some loser kid who needs to be behind bars with the big boys ...
Jocelyne Rose

Albuquerque, NM

#120 Sep 17, 2012
FQALLJOSHFANS wrote:
Josh is a coward who couldnt fight fist on fist .....He was not alone, his oh so faithful friends where there. Lol He is a killer , premedataied confessed on tape , he went there waiting , loaded and ready ,,, Did not give him the right to take a life and ruin another , so justice 1031 , dreamlover and to all you people who think it was justice that he shot and killed jon , and what is more cowardly then shooting someone in his back , ask far as the im concerned his a pussy who well get what he deserves just hope when this day comes you all feel the pain we feel ........HIS MOM IS A DRUNK, his dad a worthless wife bitter so keep bashing the familys of the VICTIMS and look at your own hidden skeletons, Bullied as a child boo hoo get over it, gave you no right to pull the trigger and play god , GOD bless his soul, it clearly is in bible thou shall not kill, there is no " self defense" clause so ,,, this is not over and justice will be served. so hope you can live with the fact that a murderer is on the streets , maybe his guilt will get to him he can always take the cowardly path ..........suicide , He has a mental problem , MOMMAS BOY money buys freedom thats all it comes down to TORRANCE COUNTY you are a broken county and I hope someday your exposed too all anyone sees is $$$$$.....
YOU ARE SOOOO STUPID... AND OBIVOUSLY YOU WERE RAISED HERE.. LOOK AT YOUR SPEELING.. i FOR ONE HAVE NOT BASHED ANYONE.. AS STATED ABOVE I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE VICTIMS.. I SAT THREW THE TRIAL NOT KNOWING ANY OF THE PARTIES FOR YOUR INFORMATION. AND JUST TO GET THE FACT STRAIGHT YOU DUMB ASS...NO ONE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK THEY WERE BOTH SHOT IN THE FRONT.. AS EVIDENCE WILL SHOW... JON SHOT IN THE STOMACHE AND SCOTT SHOT RIGHT ABOVE HIS STOMACHE. BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOUR SHALL I SAY YOUR KEY BOARD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOW IF YOU READ MY POSTS I HAVE NOT BEEN NASTY TO ANY ONE BUT YOU BECAUSE SOUND VERY IGNORANT IN WHAT YOU ARE WRITING LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON.. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SHUT THE FUCK UP. I UNDERSTAND THE FAMILY OF JON AND SCOTT AND HIS FAMILY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STILL FEEL THE WAY THEY FEEL BUT SITTING HERE BASHING JOSH AND HIS FAMILY REALLY ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU. AND MAYBE YOUR RIGHT... MAYBE KARMA WILL GET HIM..BUT TO WISH SUICIDE ON SOMEONE MAKES YOU NO BETTER THEN THE PERSON WHO MURDERED!!!
MEEE

Albuquerque, NM

#121 Sep 18, 2012
josharnoldfuqu wrote:
<quoted text> REALLY A BETTER person who still has issues from high school so as far as moving on maybe he should have got over the fact that he was picked on beat up by GIRLS and he still uses that as an excuse for ending the bullshit. he should have taken his ass beating by jon the only one fast enough to make it to his wussy ass and he couldn't back his shit up man to man and no one deserved to die or be in a wheel chair the rest of his life maybe josh wrote a check he knew he could not cash ,,, your fooling yourself if you think he is a better person he got away with murder because of some boo hoo bullshit , HOPE HE SEE'S HIS FATE SOON , every night he closes his eyes hope jon haunts him for the rest of his poor pathetic life , he killed someone that had no weapon unless they were going to smoke him , Sad thing is this county let him walk but there is no way he will not be known as a murder he still killed one boy and as for scott he is a very bitter, hateful, and trying to cope with a disability caused by a coward who took his legs away so he is learning how to walk again and He is not a loser . Josh is the loser cant find a job or a girl without mommy and daddy buying him one ........TORRANCE COUNTY has people that believe he should be in jail but $$$$$$$$$$ IS ALL THE SYSTEM CARES ABOUT ... I feel sorry for the next person he explodes on hope they dont have kids they might piss him off and he will have to stop the bullshit , I hope he burns in hell
You know what.. youre right I shouldnt have said that.. I do appologize for calling him a loser that was not right.. im sorry.. but yes I do know personally that Josh is trying to move on as best as he can as well. And I dont blame Scott for feeling the way he is feeling. I am sure anyone in his position would feel the same. I am not saying that what josh did was right I am just saying he was found not guilty... its been 2 years.. lets just let it go already. Hopefully Josh gets the hell out of this county and stays out so that these other families can move on peacefully. I dont want to argue any more its getting us no where.. no one is right and no one is wrong... we all have opinions. I feel so sorry for everyone involved.:(
scotts mom

Rio Rancho, NM

#122 Sep 29, 2012
Jocelyne Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SOOOO STUPID... AND OBIVOUSLY YOU WERE RAISED HERE.. LOOK AT YOUR SPEELING.. i FOR ONE HAVE NOT BASHED ANYONE.. AS STATED ABOVE I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE VICTIMS.. I SAT THREW THE TRIAL NOT KNOWING ANY OF THE PARTIES FOR YOUR INFORMATION. AND JUST TO GET THE FACT STRAIGHT YOU DUMB ASS...NO ONE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK THEY WERE BOTH SHOT IN THE FRONT.. AS EVIDENCE WILL SHOW... JON SHOT IN THE STOMACHE AND SCOTT SHOT RIGHT ABOVE HIS STOMACHE. BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOUR SHALL I SAY YOUR KEY BOARD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOW IF YOU READ MY POSTS I HAVE NOT BEEN NASTY TO ANY ONE BUT YOU BECAUSE SOUND VERY IGNORANT IN WHAT YOU ARE WRITING LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON.. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SHUT THE FUCK UP. I UNDERSTAND THE FAMILY OF JON AND SCOTT AND HIS FAMILY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STILL FEEL THE WAY THEY FEEL BUT SITTING HERE BASHING JOSH AND HIS FAMILY REALLY ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU. AND MAYBE YOUR RIGHT... MAYBE KARMA WILL GET HIM..BUT TO WISH SUICIDE ON SOMEONE MAKES YOU NO BETTER THEN THE PERSON WHO MURDERED!!!
You have no idea how we feel so don't tell me i don't know where my son was shot 3 times not once but 2 in chest and the one in his back which caused him to be paralyzed and lose a portion of his lung so your one with no clue and i don't care if its been 10 years he is still a coward that took a gun to kill all of them but jon was the only one that was out of car so maybe you need a miracle ear cause his a cold blooded boo hoo mamma boy killer so you have no right to judge what i say !!!!!!!!!!Or tell me how to feel so u shut fuck up
downlover

Santa Fe, NM

#123 Oct 1, 2012
Why is there none of this hatred toward Kevin or Avis? Seems to me the one that should have shut their mouth was Avis. Since you obviously have none of the FACTS - thats all I want to know? How come nobody is pissed at those two idiots?
josharnoldfuqu wrote:
<quoted text> You are the IGNORANT ONE, where you get your information from NO ONE DESERVED TO DIE OR BE PUT IN WHEELCHAIR BY SOME boy who has issues from high school , truth be known he is a coward who insisted on meeting knowing he was taking a gun cause thats what cowards do , just because his dad works for fire department and his mom god forbid drove a bus for our school systems , a drunk driving your kids no wonder josh has problems , He needed to stop running his mouth and none of this would of happened , in the end he well pay one way or another I have faith that he will cross the wrong path and not be so lucky so what if it was one of your son's ? so stop judging and worry about your 20 year marriage ,instead of some loser kid who needs to be behind bars with the big boys ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 1 min iamcuriousnow 72
Curfew For Teens Albuquerque 2 hr Monday 7
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr fmer505-1951 109,134
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr fmer505-1951 58,448
Topix "old timers" (Dec '14) 5 hr Ghosts Of The Dead 56
Two Blasts In NM Churches--Las Cruces 5 hr Gail 14
Poll Feminists Oppose The Name "Super Girl" Choose A... 7 hr fmer505-1951 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages