City proposing using churches as voti...

City proposing using churches as voting centers

There are 13 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Apr 25, 2013, titled City proposing using churches as voting centers. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

The city clerk's office wants to add polling locations at large or mega churches like Hoffmantown Church in Northeast Albuquerque.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

artur

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Apr 25, 2013
This is ridiculous.

Only Wikkan centers and homosexual bath houses should be used as voting centers.

Politiks Uber Alles!

Sieg Heil!

How dare the Christians try to assert themselves!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#2 Apr 25, 2013
artur wrote:
This is ridiculous.
Only Wikkan centers and homosexual bath houses should be used as voting centers.
Politiks Uber Alles!
Sieg Heil!
How dare the Christians try to assert themselves!
Boy are you a bigot, and a homophobe.
artur

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Apr 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy are you a bigot, and a homophobe.
And you, my friend, are one who says," What is truth."

Your visage could be ensconsed in a frieze with Pontius Pilate.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#4 Apr 25, 2013
artur wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, my friend, are one who says," What is truth."
Your visage could be ensconsed in a frieze with Pontius Pilate.
I haven't decided which of your selves is more paranoid. I know that at times though you can be very amusing, and funny.
artur

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Apr 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't decided which of your selves is more paranoid. I know that at times though you can be very amusing, and funny.
Okay. If you want me to understand you, give me a nutshell of your beliefs.

Despite what you may think of me , I don't lie in wait to set upon you like a spider.

I actually want to hear the truth, if it comes from you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#6 Apr 25, 2013
artur wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. If you want me to understand you, give me a nutshell of your beliefs.
Despite what you may think of me , I don't lie in wait to set upon you like a spider.
I actually want to hear the truth, if it comes from you.
My political beliefs or religious beliefs?
I am Catholic, don't always agree with the Church. I am very liberal in my beliefs. I try, but am not always successful in being tolerant of others beliefs. I believe that everyone has a right to choose their life partner, whether they be of the same sex or not.
At first you used to upset me, but then now I find you rather interesting. I think that your beliefs are somewhat antiquated, or maybe that it is your religious upbringing. I think that you can be really funny at times, including when you poke fun at yourself.
not

Huntsville, AL

#7 Apr 25, 2013
funny ha ha

funny in the head
artur

Sterling Heights, MI

#8 Apr 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My political beliefs or religious beliefs?
I am Catholic, don't always agree with the Church. I am very liberal in my beliefs. I try, but am not always successful in being tolerant of others beliefs. I believe that everyone has a right to choose their life partner, whether they be of the same sex or not.
At first you used to upset me, but then now I find you rather interesting. I think that your beliefs are somewhat antiquated, or maybe that it is your religious upbringing. I think that you can be really funny at times, including when you poke fun at yourself.
Something as very heart felt and well written should be responded to in kind.

Despite all the words we toss about like Black Cats and Ladyfingers on the Fourth of July, the throat throttling truth is that we humans are as inseparable as corn stalks and cockleburs.

I think you and me and many others understand this truth.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Using churches won't make the election outcomes any better, NM will still elect a lot of fools to the legislature.

Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#10 Apr 26, 2013
artur wrote:
<quoted text>
Something as very heart felt and well written should be responded to in kind.
Despite all the words we toss about like Black Cats and Ladyfingers on the Fourth of July, the throat throttling truth is that we humans are as inseparable as corn stalks and cockleburs.
I think you and me and many others understand this truth.
Artur, et al, I must inform you that I am not very good with riddles. I am going to assume that you are saying that you think I am ok!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#11 Apr 26, 2013
PS: Artur, et al, I truly do enjoy the banter between us, even though most of the time we don't agree politically.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Heck and tarnation Artur, be careful, fmer has a dog that is one mean hombre.....
You didn't tell Artur about that aspect did you fmer.....not to mention Taco is some kind of political.....
Been harrassing moderates and conservative christians again have you.....decided to drop by and set you and santa fe straight.....
To get to the subject of this thread.....I think it isn't a good idea actually.....churches may be accused of trying to change peoples voting decisions {on the other hand.....maybe changing voting decisions to vote others out.....not so bad}

Knightkore campaign on Politix.....

RE-ELECT NOBODY 2014 & 2016!!!!!!!!!!

See ya around.....back to Politix.....

If you need anymore setting straight.....I'll.....oh.....u m nice Taco.....don't eat me.....

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#13 Apr 26, 2013
I
Knightkore wrote:
Heck and tarnation Artur, be careful, fmer has a dog that is one mean hombre.....
You didn't tell Artur about that aspect did you fmer.....not to mention Taco is some kind of political.....
Been harrassing moderates and conservative christians again have you.....decided to drop by and set you and santa fe straight.....
To get to the subject of this thread.....I think it isn't a good idea actually.....churches may be accused of trying to change peoples voting decisions {on the other hand.....maybe changing voting decisions to vote others out.....not so bad}
Knightkore campaign on Politix.....
RE-ELECT NOBODY 2014 & 2016!!!!!!!!!!
See ya around.....back to Politix.....
If you need anymore setting straight.....I'll.....oh.....u m nice Taco.....don't eat me.....
I am not harassing Artur and his many selves. I actually respect him, even if I don't agree with him. I didn't mention Taco because he doesn't have his green card, and he is a vicious doggie. If you don't watch it, Taco is going to gnaw your ankles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Hawks, less pigeons 3 hr Florida 47
News Neighbors want Albuquerque park cleaned up 4 hr Korling 17
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 61,334
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr Cooties 112,135
Purple Rain, Purple Rain, America's Gone Plum I... 8 hr Korling 42
UNM approves tuition & student fee increase 8 hr Victorio 27
News Study: Rio Rancho is better than ABQ for families 9 hr Victorio 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages