Zozobra burned at annual gathering

Zozobra burned at annual gathering

There are 5 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Sep 11, 2009, titled Zozobra burned at annual gathering. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Watch Zozobra's execution in its entirety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Florence, AL

#1 Sep 11, 2009
It took too long from when the judge came on, to when he started burning! We arrived about 3pm, and in spite of some cold rain, we were so glad to see him burn!
To my Husband and I, it is a symbol of destroying the devil!

Florence, AL

#2 Sep 11, 2009
I wanted to state that I'm from Albuquerque, and Santa Fe. I was born and grew up in New Mexico. I lived in Las Cruces for a little bit when I was young. I LOVE NEW MEXICO!

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Who the H** cares?

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 11, 2009
This was to long! Make one where its just burning!
GIl Archuleta

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 17, 2009
There was a time in early 2000's my family was there in Santa Fe, five years in a row for Fiesta's, as Fiesta Mass is not to be missed. But hard times do come around. My sincere thanks to KOB for providing this Webcast, in its entirety. I have to laugh, after the "burning", what it was like trying to get out of Fort Marcy Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Katia 116,160
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Katia 65,166
Martin Heinrich is an unmitigated Dolt... 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 21
News Lujan Grisham cruises at Democratic convention 2 hr The truth knows n... 13
James Comey Weighing Broadway Offer from Lin- M... 12 hr Bloodonhishands 4
News New Mexico bill seeks to expand high school Chi... Mar 21 LuzAranda 6
News New Mexico produces less chile in 2017 Mar 21 Tinman 5

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages