Looking for Dope Heads for Hire

Looking for Dope Heads for Hire

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
The word is that employers are looking for a different type of worker. The new qualifications are that you must be a dope head, be late on the job, a no show or a non-participant just loafing around waiting to collect on a paycheck.
If your going to hide your goods please don't hide them in the back of your Avalanche.
You and parents wanted to turn things around so things would work out in your favor thats why you brought April in. She was the one who had my pay reduced along with my hours and had to make up some bogus lie about me being unruly.
Tell me did anyone pay for your house and your thee vehicles yet?
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#2 Jan 9, 2013
The state of Alabama is waiting!
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
One more thing because someone keeps putting an ad that three people have unbefriended me, well for every three a 100 have unbefriended you.
It's funny all the people that I have tried to help have screwed in one way or another but like I've said in my past post karma will behold them all.
These are People

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Have you ever considered taking an anger management course? Looks like it could be a good idea for you.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#5 Jan 14, 2013
These are People wrote:
Have you ever considered taking an anger management course? Looks like it could be a good idea for you.
No, don't need to considering these are all facts. I know people who actually show up to work late or high or don't show up to work and never get reprimanded.
I hear theres alot of them in the state of Texas.
I know there are women who work at your local hotels (brothels) there as bartenders and then meet up with their customers after work hours and solicitate themselves for extra earnings.
I guess that's just the norm there along with the high percentage of illegals that are replacing people especially in the construction industry and manufacturing sectors.
Don't lie to the public because I've seen it with my own eyes.

“2 Timothy 4:7”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
The word is that employers are looking for a different type of worker. The new qualifications are that you must be a dope head, be late on the job, a no show or a non-participant just loafing around waiting to collect on a paycheck.
If your going to hide your goods please don't hide them in the back of your Avalanche.
You and parents wanted to turn things around so things would work out in your favor thats why you brought April in. She was the one who had my pay reduced along with my hours and had to make up some bogus lie about me being unruly.
Tell me did anyone pay for your house and your thee vehicles yet?
Sounds like they are looking for Albuquerque Metro and District Court Judges!
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't need to considering these are all facts. I know people who actually show up to work late or high or don't show up to work and never get reprimanded.
I hear theres alot of them in the state of Texas.
I know there are women who work at your local hotels (brothels) there as bartenders and then meet up with their customers after work hours and solicitate themselves for extra earnings.
I guess that's just the norm there along with the high percentage of illegals that are replacing people especially in the construction industry and manufacturing sectors.
Don't lie to the public because I've seen it with my own eyes.
That's silly. If one suspects wrongdoing, report the incident to the hotels corporate office ,and to local authorities. Sometimes the elderly imagine aliens once landed in Roswell.Mexico.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#8 Jan 14, 2013
IMNEVERWRONG wrote:
<quoted text> That's silly. If one suspects wrongdoing, report the incident to the hotels corporate office ,and to local authorities. Sometimes the elderly imagine aliens once landed in Roswell.Mexico.
Let me ask you something how does one prove this considering that this might be controlled by some heavy hitters and if the system is as corrupt as I think it is then who would listen to someone like myself.
I've seen this at truck stops as well but no one blinks an eye and it seems to me like theres no real urgency to eradicate this problem.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#9 Jan 14, 2013
IMNEVERWRONG wrote:
<quoted text> That's silly. If one suspects wrongdoing, report the incident to the hotels corporate office ,and to local authorities. Sometimes the elderly imagine aliens once landed in Roswell.Mexico.
The last time I wrote about something like this I was forewarned to pretty much mind my own business or else. I suppose these threats also came from some lugnut with a wild imagination.
Just like the blueboys of company "C" as in the cops who frequently have their morning latte and creme filled doughnuts at this very establishment thats part taking in this.
What if I told you that one of the owners was involved as well.
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I wrote about something like this I was forewarned to pretty much mind my own business or else. I suppose these threats also came from some lugnut with a wild imagination.
Just like the blueboys of company "C" as in the cops who frequently have their morning latte and creme filled doughnuts at this very establishment thats part taking in this.
What if I told you that one of the owners was involved as well.
Let's say this is one of the largest bolt makers in the US. Write a signed open letter to the CEO of the corporation and copy the owner. Be sure and send certified return receipt. Copy the mayor and local law enforcement as well. Get back to us and let us know how it went.
These are People

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe you should worry more about improving yourself and your own conduct and let God take care of the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN: KOB, KOAT, KRQE "Investigative News Teams" 48 min media enablers 1
MLK Commission Investigation 1 hr re political pand... 3
'...I discriminated against him because he's ga... 1 hr sheez 1
cyfd sucks!!! (Apr '10) 4 hr Cal 252
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr fmer505-1951 111,266
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr fmer505-1951 60,636
scum walk away scot free 9 hr Kathy 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages