Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

There are 20 comments on the Jan 20, 2013, The Guardian story titled Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1018 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>In general, yes.

Because I know from experience a "normal" looking rifle regardless of caliber doesn't play into the nutjob psyche that the same caliber rifle which mimics its military counterpart does.

It's not the gun per se as much as it is the intent & motivation of the person who would buy such a gun.

I've never met a psycho nutjob with a shotgun or 30-30 or 30-06; they're just normal hunters.

But talk more than 5 minutes with anyone who owns an assault rifle and you'll quickly find out they are likely to be an anti-government conspiracy theoriest end of the world as we know it survivalist preparing for the coming armageddon. In other words, a nutjob psycho.
More nut jobs use normal guns in shootings than assault weapons

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1019 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Well try to hit at least one of them this time. Remember don't hold your breath while pulling the trigger.....
Why, do you want him to miss by breathing and moving his chest? Hopefully you were just joshing like you usually do and/or trying to convince someone who knows nothing about shooting, that you do.

“Facts”

Mexico

#1020 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>And Congress or state legislatures passing a law banning assault weapons IS part of due process.

California has had their ban since 1989; surely someone would have sued by now if their due process rigths had been violated.
Millions just drive to the cities and buy all of the guns they want on the street

The Ca ban has not stopped one person from buying a gun that wanted too

“Facts”

Mexico

#1021 Jan 27, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion, which you are entitled to. And one that is shared by other narrow-minded freedom bigots like yourself.
The girly boy spouts again looking for supporters here now

Are you tired of everyone laughing at you and your threats on the other forums you troll??

“Facts”

Mexico

#1022 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>As I pointed out, most of you psycho nutjobs die at your own hands. Probably because you're also too cowardly to take accept responsibility for what you've done.

It's now a coincidence all the recent mass shooters also had a yellow streak a mile wide running down their backs. It's part of the reason they need to use an assault weapon; it's the only thing which makes them feel more like a man. It's the same reason they all tend to favor big trucks; compensating for what they lack elsewhere.
Yes he was a typical liberal/moron

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1023 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fishing this spring with me at my cabin in Alaska
You will be glad that I have a much larger gun with bullets 400 times more powerful in a hunting rifle with two 30 round clips taped back to back
Yes moron/liberals are so stupid that they don't understand that many people live where animals are a problem..........ROTFLMAO
In Africa I carry a street sweeper as a back up for my 700 nitro
Btw, I live in northern Michigan and spend a lot of time fishing, kayaking, camping, and hunting in the UP with plenty of bears & wolves. I've also lived or vactioned in most of the US, usually out in the boonies with the big bad animals.

I've never carried anything more than a 30-30 with 6 rounds even when Moose hunting in northern Maine.

If you're so a-scared of the big bad wolf, maybe you should get Little Red Riding Hood to hold your hand.....

Location hidden

#1024 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That right was upheld by a 7-2 SCOTUS vote; your claimed right wasn't.
But that wasn't unanimous. Do you read your own posts for consistency? It couldn't be that you don't see the flip flops you make depending on the conclusion you want to make. It must just be that you don't see the trail of cobbled together arguments without rhyme or reason. Just to fit the moment.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1025 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions just drive to the cities and buy all of the guns they want on the street
The Ca ban has not stopped one person from buying a gun that wanted too
Not the point. I asked if the law was such a clear violation of due process (giggle), or is so obviously unconstitutional (outright laugh), then why hasn't it been overturned by the federal courts over the past 24 years?

“Facts”

Mexico

#1026 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>You have no more way of knowing what the "million plus AR owners consider" than I do.

So your opinion is no more valid than mine.

There is a reason WHY people would buy an assault weapon instead of the same identical caliber weapon but lacking the military styled features.

It's the WHY which makes them more dangerous.
Wrong again liar.........

How many do you know personally??
How many of these people do you eat diner with??

I know thousands that meet for competitions shooting custom built ARs

Doctors,lawyers,judges
I have never seen one of them be crazy

But a moron/liberal like you claims to know what people she never met and would never meet think

“Facts”

Mexico

#1027 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, at least we see what you've been fantasizing about when you're hiding from the UN helicopters circling overhead.....
Yes moron/liberals burry their head in the sand and ignore real problems and go after things that scare them

Tawas City, Michigan

#1028 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guy in Guadalajara is making a devise that has compressed air in it that will fool all interlock systems and he sells them here for 10 dollars
In the USA they cost 100 dollars
You fill it after about 20 starts with a bike pump and replace the 9 volt battery every few months
It even passes the heart beat test for the more advanced interlock systems
Not suprising you would know all about such illegal devices. Did you find that while looking up how to make your fertilizer bombs or ricin weapons?

And you still claim people who own assualt weapons are just normal average everyday people?

“Facts”

Mexico

#1029 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Well try to hit at least one of them this time. Remember don't hold your breath while pulling the trigger.....
Only moron/liberals pull a trigger

Anyone that knows anything about guns never pulls the trigger

And they do hold their breath just before and during firing a weapon..........ROTFLMAO

Tawas City, Michigan

#1030 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has the right to purse happiness according to the constitution and that does not make prison unconstitutional
Are you really as stupid as you act??
Really?

Where is the "right to pursue happiness" in the constitution?

Location hidden

#1031 Jan 27, 2013
Leave him alone. He is using the old I hunt and camp and carry a big caliber. I have standing in this community. I am not an outsider. I kill big animals. I am a hunter. I am a man. And what I say is correct. He is therefore an authority and can speak on the subject.

Reminds me of how Joe Namath did pantyhose commercials. Transfer of expertise from one field to another.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1032 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not yet........
But it's only a matter of time before you all snap.
Still projecting, I see.

Where did you get that crystal ball? Mine seems to be broken.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1033 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More nut jobs use normal guns in shootings than assault weapons
Yes, but not ALL normal guns are used by nutjobs, but ALL assault weapons ARE used by nutjobs.

“Facts”

Mexico

#1034 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Remember to carry a rotten salmon or some bacon with you at all times......

I wish the bears happy eating.
No need to
When you have a couple hundred pounds of salmon that is fresh next to you bears can smell it for miles

But yes your duck and dodge only proves that you are a liberal/moron

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1035 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not true, then you can't be insulted.......
Just like I'm not insulted in the least by the term libtard because I know it doesn't apply to me.
You can only be insulted if there is an element of truth to it.
I'm not insulted. Never said I was. It was YOUR pathetic attempt to do so.

And "libtard" fits you to a fucking T. We can't help it if you are as dumb as a bag of hammers and can't see it, because it is blatantly obvious to everyone else.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1036 Jan 27, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, do you want him to miss by breathing and moving his chest? Hopefully you were just joshing like you usually do and/or trying to convince someone who knows nothing about shooting, that you do.
Holding your breath while firing is a rookie mistake. You just exposed your ignorance once again.

“Facts”

Mexico

#1037 Jan 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>That right was upheld by a 7-2 SCOTUS vote; your claimed right wasn't.
I see you are even dumber than you sound

My point is that liberal/morons are so stupid they see nothing wrong with having the right to kill a unborn baby but not having the right to defend your child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) 4 hr You sure 101
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 57,314
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr Mister Chix 108,004
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 5 hr XandO 6,362
Poll How Corrupt Is Bernalillo County Government? (Oct '10) 8 hr All 18
ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Autho... 8 hr Yes 29
National Farmworker Conference Sat rod 1
More from around the web

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE