who would you vote for if the electio...

who would you vote for if the election was today?

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
curious

Bardstown, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
if the election was today, who would you vote for?
easy

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Romney

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#3 Sep 21, 2012
I think I'll vote for the guy that released ALL of his tax returns.

I think I'll vote for the guy that wants people to marry whomever they please.

I think I'll vote for the guy who grew up in a 1 bedroom house, not a mansion.

I think I'll vote for the guy that made some progress despite obstruction from people that think compromise is a diry word.

I think.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Phil the Grillmaster wrote:
I think I'll vote for the guy that released ALL of his tax returns.
I think I'll vote for the guy that wants people to marry whomever they please.
I think I'll vote for the guy who grew up in a 1 bedroom house, not a mansion.
I think I'll vote for the guy that made some progress despite obstruction from people that think compromise is a diry word.
I think.
Voting for the guy that has an authentic birth certificate, who has boundaries concerning what marraige is, who didn't eat a poor helpless defenseless doggy, that has not given up despite obstruction from people that think compromise is a dirty word.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
I'll vote for Romney, not because I believe wholeheartedly in all he says he'll do, nor the party agenda, but mostly because the Obama has already manifested his ineptitude and lack of skills as well as his credability and integrity. Time to boot out the 'spendasaurus' and bring forth someone new. If he turns out to be of the same basic ilk as the Obama, dump him too and move forward.
Somewhere out there is a politician who truly cares(yikes), however their survival in the political arena is another matter altogether.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I think I'll NOT vote for the guy who says 'And in my second term I promise to do all the things I promised to do in my first term.'

“More Brains Than .....”

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#7 Sep 21, 2012
I think I'll vote for the guy who is the epitome of the American Dream.

Not the guy who had it handed to him. The guy who thinks it is his god given right. The guy who thinks that someday he will be a god and have his own planet to rule.

I'm sure that aligns with christian values.
lolol

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Sep 21, 2012
i'll NOT vote for someone who has proven to the world in the last 3 1/2 yrs he is totally inept, clueless and illiterate as to what business, economy and foreign policy is really about.
NOMOREYEARS

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Sep 22, 2012
ROMNEY

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I think I'll vote for the guy who is the epitome of the American Dream.
Not the guy who had it handed to him. The guy who thinks it is his god given right. The guy who thinks that someday he will be a god and have his own planet to rule.
I'm sure that aligns with christian values.
Since when did a community organizer become the "epitome of the American Dream"?
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Well cd, he's certainly done better than you. LOL --LOL -- LOL

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 22, 2012
dpb wrote:
Lol, I've a great attitude, am a happy camper and sleep well at night. You OTOH spar with your demons 24/7, the price you pay for a useless career, a poor attitude and a chip on your shoulder the size of a wheel barrow, that's why you try to escape with mota. Sometimes I truly pity you.

Romney wins in 2012 - just 45 more days!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 22, 2012
dpb wrote:
Success has many measures!
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Yes it does, and your "measure" doesn't fit all, so get over yourself old man. Save your "pity" for your own fascist self.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2012
My measure(s) of success fit more of society than yours ever will. While you exist on your mota cloud, others strive to make things better for all.

You may or may not have been successful monetarily, but mentally you're still angry at how you got there<snicker>! That's why you do drugs, to escape having to think about it and your self disgust.

“More Brains Than .....”

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#19 Sep 22, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did a community organizer become the "epitome of the American Dream"?
Really?

So I guess a guy who was raised by a single mom and his grandparents in a lower/middle class setting becoming a Senator and then POTUS is not the epitome of the American Dream?

Oh, and add best selling author to his resume. That is a job. And according to KnightMare, Obama is a licensed abortion care provider with 2 million customers. That's a job.

Mitt Robmey's dad was a business man and politician. What did you think Mittens would grow up to be?

“More Brains Than .....”

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Forty seven wrote:
Mitt Robmey's dad was a business man and politician. What did you think Mittens would grow up to be?
----------
Frankenstien.
Bazinga

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Forty seven wrote:
RCP Average 8/21 - 9/9 ---- 50.0 40.0 Obama +10.0
PPP (D) 9/7 - 9/9 1122 LV 2.9 53 42 Obama +11
Albuquerque Journal* 9/3 - 9/6 667 LV 3.8 45 40 Obama +5
Rasmussen Reports 8/21 - 8/21 500 LV 4.5 52 38 Obama +14
-
New MEKEKO is toasted democratic peanut butter.
Yours Truly,
Yhe 47 percent
I live in New Mexico, Rasmussen didn't call me, and I'll be voting Romney.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23 Sep 23, 2012
None of the Above.

Find an honest, down to earth person that is not a career politician who understands we need to first take care of all Americans and if any food, clothing and other goods are left over offer to help a few countries that will appreciate our help.

And there is not one elected person that can understand the USA can no longer be big brother to all other countries and skip our own people.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#24 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Really?
So I guess a guy who was raised by a single mom and his grandparents in a lower/middle class setting becoming a Senator and then POTUS is not the epitome of the American Dream?
Oh, and add best selling author to his resume. That is a job. And according to KnightMare, Obama is a licensed abortion care provider with 2 million customers. That's a job.
The Obama is POTUS based upon dislike for McCain, not because he's worth a hoot or qualified. His lack of qualifications and leaderships skills are a glaring stain upon America. His background with respect to his upbringing is immaterial, as is Romneys.

Should Romney be demonized because he was born into an affluent family? Should the Obama be praised because he wasn't? Is that part of how people are viewed in America? Is that a good/bad thing? Surely when they were born they didn't pop out with a thought that they'd be running for POTUS.

Best selling author - YGBKM! Everyone is a best selling author nowadays. Many books are advertized as best sellers before they are even available to the public. And then there's the Cracker Jacks unearned peace prize he was given, a handout that cheapened the aura of what a peace prize truly is.

Romney may not be the best choice but he's the best available, certainly better than the Obama. He gets my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any places left in albuquerque to ren... 4 hr Cilantro 2
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 6 hr RoxLo 596
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 63,507
Why Are Democrats Afraid? 7 hr Really 6
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 8 hr Melanie 114,470
News Report: ICE arrests five in Albuquerque 11 hr Quantro 14
News FBI: Man in Wal-Mart vest robs Albuquerque bank 11 hr Quili 2

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance