Sheriff: New Mexico teen told others of plan to kill his family

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: The Florida Times-Union 8

The New Mexico teen accused of killing his parents and three siblings is portrayed in charging documents as a boy haunted by homicidal and suicidal thoughts that included fantasies of killing his girlfriend's parents and gunning down random people at a Wal-Mart. To his family, he was a bright and talented musician who played guitar, drums and bass ... (more)

Full Story
ChiTownJuan

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
The former Senator who is the teenagers uncle is upset that the media is portraying the kid as "a monster"....I wonder what the kid would to have to do to be labeled a monster, maybe the uncle should be more concerned that his 2 nieces n nephew will never see the sun again !!!!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Quotes him as saying he "made a terrible decision..." Not sure I agree with that. Do not feel he is or was rational.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2013
ChiTownJuan wrote:
The former Senator who is the teenagers uncle is upset that the media is portraying the kid as "a monster"....I wonder what the kid would to have to do to be labeled a monster, maybe the uncle should be more concerned that his 2 nieces n nephew will never see the sun again !!!!
If uncle doesn't see the kid as a monster then he apparently see's no wrong in what was done and must condone what the kid did, which makes uncle just as bad. He's obviously more concerned with how people view the one than how people view what was done to the five. The kid has some serious issues and likely needs to be committed for life to protect him and others in this world.

There is no reasonable or rational way any sane person can condone or ignore in good conscience the actions committed upon those children. Not to mention the parents.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2013
The guns and violent video games made him do it.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2013
More like a government conspiracy to off much of the public by contaminating our water supply<G>.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Coconut Carl wrote:
The monsters were the hypocrite religious zealots who tried to pound mumbo jumbo religious bullshit into his head.
Your handle does fit. And you are obviously a trained mental health professional. You nailed it. The kid was influenced by the Bible and religious teachings, not guns, tv, violent video games. And it wasn't a mental health issue. In fact, I am sure you will give your cites on how all mass murderers have been corrupted and driven to kill by their religious upbringing.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Love the one note Johnnies. If they are a hammer than it must be a nail. Reductio ad absurdum on every issue? Quite an obsession.
could

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 27, 2013
coconut Carl possibly be an atheist, or just a common retard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lottery Scholarship Means Tested VS Scholarship 9 hr Willothewisp 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr fmer505-1951 56,782
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 9 hr fmer505-1951 107,550
KOB has the Hottest female news anchors? (May '09) 18 hr Blunttruth 11
Immigrants in Albuquerque react to judge blocki... 21 hr wild child 11
Boy dies in Hobbs; stepmother arrested (Jan '08) Fri PDDSP1 98
Albuquerque Drivers Fri Smart driver 1
Albuquerque Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albuquerque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:31PM
Cardinals Release DT Darnell Dockett
ESPN 2:02 PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?