Prostitution busts made near Albuquer...

Prostitution busts made near Albuquerque school

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Prostitution busts made near Albuquerque school. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Police in Albuquerque made a series of arrests for soliciting prostitution near a southeast city high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

LOL

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Only in Albuquerque!!!! Cacatown U.S.A.
la neta

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2010
Much better town that El Crapo. yes, you el paso...
Proud to live In El Paso

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 22, 2010
What has name calling got to do with what is happening near this school?

Wake up and stick to the subject.

Personally, I live in El Paso but I like Albuquerque. I have always enjoyed visiting there.
anigma

AOL

#4 Feb 22, 2010
That is my old neighborhood,a lot of the crime in the area is coming from east of San Mateo or the international zone as it's now called. Which by the way is total insanity. Drive down Katherine east of San Mateo and its not a place you want to walk around at night. The 7-11 on the corner is always getting ripped off. Damacios grocery store is a hub for the scumbags to shop for food.
el momia

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 22, 2010
typical abq
sam

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Feb 22, 2010
LMAO!!!

El Paso has many prostitutes, call girls, nude dancers to stretch from there to Las Cruses, NM..

what makes me wonder about all this stuff, "Is WHY women do it" and "WHY does Society condone it"?
Proud to live In El Paso wrote:
What has name calling got to do with what is happening near this school?
Wake up and stick to the subject.
Personally, I live in El Paso but I like Albuquerque. I have always enjoyed visiting there.
Frito Bandido

AOL

#7 Feb 22, 2010
sam wrote:
LMAO!!!
El Paso has many prostitutes, call girls, nude dancers to stretch from there to Las Cruses, NM..
what makes me wonder about all this stuff, "Is WHY women do it" and "WHY does Society condone it"?
<quoted text>
They do it for money and it's against the law.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#8 Feb 22, 2010
el momia wrote:
typical abq
So Littleton, Colorado is crime free? No violence, no prostitution, no drugs, yeah right.
AreYouKidding

Farmington, NM

#9 Feb 22, 2010
sam wrote:
LMAO!!!
<quoted text>
LOL are you really asking why they do it? FOR THE MONEY, and also cuz they're horny.
tkmy advice

Huntsville, AL

#10 Feb 22, 2010
PROSTITUATION is the oldest profession in the world it worked for women back in the old day & is still working for the modern girl today. In all reality were all kind of that way rather your in a relationship,engaged,or married.Every one expects some thing from each other in exchange for sex.For instance when a women goes out on a date she expects to be whined & dined & to be showered with gifts & the man is just thinking i better get some for all this money i spent. So in reality were all the same way. We just choose to do it behind closed doors not take it to the streets.So all i am saying is it belongs to them let them sell it if they choose to. I know all of you say it breaks up familys, srpeads h.i.v. & s.t.d. It is like trying to stop d.w.i. it will never happen.
Wrong part of town

AOL

#11 Feb 24, 2010
They should have gone to La Cueva, where they can get anything from marihuana (that IS the right spelling!) to a shot of leg. But Captain Chronic was nabbed recently so, they'll have to do without!
noname

Dillon, SC

#12 Feb 24, 2010
How many politicans escaped?I don't spell real well either,but I got one of those books from webster and it says that there is no "h" in marijauna for what difference it makes.It's all good.
Priapus

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2010
"Officer, is this some kind of bust?"

"Yes,mam, they're very nice. But you're still under arrest."
Surprise Surprise

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2010
Priapus wrote:
"Officer, is this some kind of bust?"
"Yes,mam, they're very nice. But you're still under arrest."
Hang around,we need some humor on a lot of these threads.
Nackt Schlenker

AOL

#15 Feb 24, 2010
noname wrote:
How many politicans escaped?I don't spell real well either,but I got one of those books from webster and it says that there is no "h" in marijauna for what difference it makes.It's all good.
Marihuana is the correct spelling, although through the years, mariJuana (which means "mary-jane" in Spanish) has also become accepted. Check with Google and Grolier-Webster International Dictionary of the English Language.
professor nightmare

Barberton, OH

#16 Feb 24, 2010
what are they teaching in those schools???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Security Guards Making Arrests (Jan '12) 7 hr Angelia 55
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 7 hr Ilingious 6,878
News APD: Man shot during attempted burglary, faces ... 7 hr Rychristra 2
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 8 hr Mister Chix 62,025
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 8 hr Tell 21
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 9 hr fmer505-1951 112,825
News Albuquerque Police Union insulted over settleme... 11 hr Anna 6

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance