“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#35072 Feb 4, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
My preference is to have a sword in one hand and a mace in the other hand http://vocabmadeeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2... That way you get the best of both worlds...stabbing/slicing and bludgeoning.
That, and if you hold it upside-down, it makes an excellent blocking weapon, and can rather easily wrap up an opponent's weapon, freeing you to swing in with your other hand.

Location hidden

#35073 Feb 6, 2013
Helloooooo, echo, echo, echo......Any freeformers out there? Hope all of my Topix friends are well and happy! Miss chatting with ya'll!

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#35074 Feb 7, 2013
Just left of right wrote:
Helloooooo, echo, echo, echo......Any freeformers out there? Hope all of my Topix friends are well and happy! Miss chatting with ya'll!
Hey there....I've been visiting Politix....

God bless you JLOR and everyone....with a quintuple of abundance overflowingly....Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name Amen....Always IN Jesus' Name Amen....

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35075 Feb 7, 2013
Busy working on hobbies is where it's at!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35076 Feb 7, 2013
1052 total pieces of legislation introduced in the NM legislature so far. Chances are 5% at best will be passed and many needed ones will be overlooked due to lack of time.

Location hidden

#35077 Feb 7, 2013
Nice to see you, so to speak, gents! I wish I was busy with hobbies. I haven't done anything hobbyish for about ten years....sigh. Would be nice but just don't have the hours at a stretch required. Oh well, maybe someday lol!

Location hidden

#35078 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, unless you count collecting stuff off of Ebay, then I've been hobbying a bit too much lol!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35079 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, unless you count collecting stuff off of Ebay, then I've been hobbying a bit too much lol!
Ahhh yes, retail therapy!
Lol, I was speaking of creating things, not buying/accumulating things, well, sorta anyway... Retirement does come with some distinct advantages in that arena.

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#35080 Feb 8, 2013
Guess I'm popular.....hmmm.....

Everyone have a great and God-blessed weekend.....Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name Amen.....Always IN Jesus' Name Amen.....

Location hidden

#35081 Feb 8, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh yes, retail therapy!
Lol, I was speaking of creating things, not buying/accumulating things, well, sorta anyway... Retirement does come with some distinct advantages in that arena.
I dunno, retirement hasn't freed up any time or energy for me lol!

Could be the midget's and gorilla boy's fault. Oh, and there is always my husband........

Location hidden

#35082 Feb 8, 2013
Knightmare wrote:
Guess I'm popular.....hmmm.....
Everyone have a great and God-blessed weekend.....Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name Amen.....Always IN Jesus' Name Amen.....
Don't sweat the stupid! Have a good weekend Joseph!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35083 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I dunno, retirement hasn't freed up any time or energy for me lol!
Could be the midget's and gorilla boy's fault. Oh, and there is always my husband........
Minor speed bumps on the rocky road of life<VBG>. Family can do that!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35084 Feb 16, 2013
Found something interesting about our legislative process. No "new" bills can be added now, cutoff was Feb 14 - HOWEVER, there are a bunch of generic ones on the list, empty shells, that "SELECTED" legislators can use after that date if the desire by substituting an existing bill that's in a committee for one of the generic shells, then giving the new bill some content etc. Sounds like an end run to me for when you have a bill in committee you know is dead so now you can still intro a new one after the cut-off date. I was amused it's only available to 'selected' legislators.

Location hidden

#35085 Feb 19, 2013
GOOD MORNING VIET NAM!!!!

ooooops, wrong thread lol!

Good morning to all my Topix friends. At least it's not Monday!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35086 Feb 20, 2013
Yup, spring is close. Those nice little Juniper spores are reminding me of my allergies.

Excellent song - Allergies - Paul Simon
jdeo

United States

#35087 Feb 21, 2013

Flint, MI

#35090 Mar 2, 2013
Time to wake this napping thread up!! Wakie, wakie Free Formers, and a happy March Saturday to all!!!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35091 Mar 2, 2013
Who says guns are not popular in NM?

Went by the gun & knife show @ the fairgrounds a bit ago, but the line was so long I just left. It went S along the front then E around the corner & well up the hill towards Tingley, probably 200-300+ people waiting. This was at 11:00am, 2 hrs AFTER the show opened.

Worse than any Black Friday line I ever saw.

Location hidden

#35092 Mar 2, 2013
LilStinka wrote:
Time to wake this napping thread up!! Wakie, wakie Free Formers, and a happy March Saturday to all!!!
Well lookie here! Nice to see ya Miss Lil!

Location hidden

#35093 Mar 2, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Who says guns are not popular in NM?
Went by the gun & knife show @ the fairgrounds a bit ago, but the line was so long I just left. It went S along the front then E around the corner & well up the hill towards Tingley, probably 200-300+ people waiting. This was at 11:00am, 2 hrs AFTER the show opened.
Worse than any Black Friday line I ever saw.
Not surprising. I was thinking about that gun show too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump derangement syndrome 23 min Bull Durham 147
TRUMP just POed Many More People 32 min Bull Durham 134
Why did the entire KRQE morning news team leave... (Dec '14) 1 hr Incident23 107
News #abq4ward: Crime problem can cause psychologica... 14 hr The truth 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 14 hr Mister Chix 115,061
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 14 hr Mister Chix 64,119
News Baby drowns in tub (Aug '09) 17 hr JLL 68

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages