|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

*grumble*

The biopsy sutures are infected, and it's Sunday. They are supposed to be removed tomorrow morning, so I'll just wait until then.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been smoking man ???
Snow and rain have not seen fit to enter NM yet.
Don't ever believe what our weather people say, it is all for show.
Breezy with sun out up here on the NW side of ABQ.
Hey Blunt, the only thing I smoke is my opponents on a half marathon.

It has seriously clouded up here, no blue sky visible at all. Bottom of cloud cover is around 12,000' judging by looking at the top of the mountains. This could be it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blunt, the only thing I smoke is my opponents on a half marathon.
It has seriously clouded up here, no blue sky visible at all. Bottom of cloud cover is around 12,000' judging by looking at the top of the mountains. This could be it.
Just be sure not to take it all but send some down to us and for sure the NW area around Volcano Vista High School.

Today, not late tonight as I have things to do tomorrow morning and don't want to mess with icy snowy road.

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

It's dark and cloudy here in SW Rio Rancho, too. Supposed to start raining around 1PM, and switch to snow around 6-7PM.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

We are now experiencing some kind of chemical fallout. Preliminary analysis indicates that it is a colorless inorganic crystalline solid with a molar mass of approximately 18 grams per mole. I'll provide more info as it becomes available.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I'm thinking that sometimes my brattiness just might rankle a few at times...

{Sigh}

Perhaps if someone could find out if there is a brattiness gene?

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
I'm thinking that sometimes my brattiness just might rankle a few at times...
{Sigh}
Perhaps if someone could find out if there is a brattiness gene?
There is in fact just such a gene but if you are hoping medical doctors or scientist can fix it, sorry they have yet been able to separate that gene from the brats..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Knightmare wrote:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H .4887248394126803&pid=1.9
Ummmmm, I'm not gonna click on that link. What's it about?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL it's just KM fooling around.. Nice talking to you today, finally.. Oh where, oh where is Lil, oh where of where has she gone... Hope everything is well..

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
It's someone going up to Ronald McDonald and saying OH HI...I'd like a Big Mac holy crap what the freak are you doing? Because Ronald is eating...well is a clown zombie...

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL it's just KM fooling around.. Nice talking to you today, finally.. Oh where, oh where is Lil, oh where of where has she gone... Hope everything is well..
Yeah...nice to see you around...how have you been?

As you can see I've been in a extra bratty mood and stepping in trouble with...well...seems I've got Silk in a tizzy...again...
I'm starting think it's a monthly thing...I...that din't sound right...oh well...maybe a lunar thing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention everyone, we have a new member here!!

How about telling us a little about you?

Do you log on and post often or seldom?

You live in NM or some other country?

We love hearing about strangers....

Don't be shy now, speak up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see I've been in a extra bratty mood and stepping in trouble with...well...seems I've got Silk in a tizzy...again...
I'm starting think it's a monthly thing...I...that din't sound right...oh well...maybe a lunar thing?
LOL ok ok!! I know I've been MIA, but it's just been a bit crazy...
I went to visit my daughter, son-in-law and the grandkids for Thanksgiving since the kids weren't able to come here.. My son will be here for 2 weeks for Christmas and daughter is planning on it too... Hoping for a nice Holiday..
How have you been?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been good.. Can't wait for summer, though.. LOL

My sister is still fighting cancer without chemo and so far so good... I call her a miracle, since she was stage 4 and went into remission and returned.. The crazy thing is she's trying home remedies this time, and it seems like her tumors are going down and her doctors are very amazed.. Nothing wrong with faith and hope..

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister is still fighting cancer without chemo and so far so good... I call her a miracle, since she was stage 4 and went into remission and returned.. The crazy thing is she's trying home remedies this time, and it seems like her tumors are going down and her doctors are very amazed.. Nothing wrong with faith and hope..
Hey Cuz, I am sorry to hear this about your sister. It's one thing for an elderly parent to have this, but more disturbing for a sibling. I hope you are doing OK.

Seems like we are at the age where we know lots of people with cancer, heart disease, etc. etc. etc. When you think about it, we really are lucky to have lived this long, ourselves.

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people I know have someone fighting cancer right now. My wife is going later today to get a lump under her arm removed...

Sometimes the home remedies work better because they work with the body. The medications that doctors give are not natural and have a tendency to destroy the body along with the cancer.

And of course more than anything else prayer does work. Which we continue to keep her and you and your families in our prayers Xena...

As far as christmas...it is coming around too fast again...and I've been freezing the last couple of days for my walks...

God bless you and your sister and families....Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name. Always IN Jesus' Name Amen.

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

It is pretty crazy Cuz and KM... It's amazing how strong she is, must be in the genes... My mom was the same way.. God Bless her!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
It is pretty crazy Cuz and KM... It's amazing how strong she is, must be in the genes... My mom was the same way.. God Bless her!!
Of course it's in the genes. She's related to you!

Hiya sweetie! I hope things are less hectic today. Please keep me posted!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Albuquerque, NM 2 hr Bedrock Bob 6
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Mister Chix 105,985
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 55,051
Carlsbad fourth among New Mexico cities in lodg... 3 hr Carlsbad Resident 1
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... 6 hr XandO 2
Incoming 11 hr deserts 2
Anti-Israel boycott movement arrives at Univers... 13 hr Zioni 89

Search the Albuquerque Forum:
•••
•••