Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34017 Oct 4, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is long distance an issue or not? Particularly roaming fees, or are you expecting local calls for the most part?
We've the 700 minute plan and I use maybe 30-40 in a month. No text, pics, voice only.
We now have free long distance on our home phone but we will need to be covered for roaming as hubby goes to Santa Fe and farther north and will be making the trips to Las Cruces. Again, I don't really use my current phone but I'm hoping, by getting data, I will get some use out of a new one.

Location hidden

#34018 Oct 4, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
OHHHH, I have 3 lines/phones, one an i-Phone and pay less. And unused minutes roll over with no time frame. Hmm
So what is it that makes T-Mobil better ?
Classic Unlimited - Premium with Smartphone Mobile HotSpot Service
$169.98 per month
Includes: Limited time! Unlimited Minutes + Text + Data (5 GB high speed)+ more | More details
Classic Unlimited - Unlimited Nationwide 4G
$159.99 per month
Add to Cart
Includes: Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + Unlimited 4G Data | More details
I have no idea what a mobile hot spot is. The plan I was looking at is $139 (or $149) plus the "as little as" $5 extra for the midget's phone. It's 1000 minutes, unlimited text and data. Of course, after all the fees and taxes, the bill will still be pushing $200.

Location hidden

#34019 Oct 4, 2012
Good morning friends!

It's almost Friday!!! I hope you all have a good one!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#34020 Oct 4, 2012
Just left of right wrote:
Good morning friends!
It's almost Friday!!! I hope you all have a good one!
Afternoon JLOR, the way the traffic was today you would think it is rush hour on Friday afternoon.

Sure lot of it is people coming in for the Balloon week but still a lot more than normal.

And according to the weather this year should be dry, light breeze which means a perfect week for balloonist.

Location hidden

#34021 Oct 4, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon JLOR, the way the traffic was today you would think it is rush hour on Friday afternoon.
Sure lot of it is people coming in for the Balloon week but still a lot more than normal.
And according to the weather this year should be dry, light breeze which means a perfect week for balloonist.
Yep, hopefully the fiesta will be a huge success this year!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#34022 Oct 5, 2012
The new rat we took in (who *should* have been too young to get pregnant) gave birth to 7 pups. Anyone want a PET rat? They will be ready in a few weeks. Mama Crystal is being a very good, attentive mama rat, and her older sisters are watching the pups when she goes to eat/drink/etc.

Again, they are NOT for feeders, period. We keep snakes, too, but strongly believe in feeding prekilled (lose a few snakes to feeders, and you will, too). Rats are intelligent, clean, social animals that make great pets, and these will ONLY go to homes that want them to be such.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#34023 Oct 5, 2012
Squirrels Natures Speed Bumps

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34024 Oct 5, 2012
So last night some fine upstanding individual decided to rip the elec side view mirror assy off our car. Insurance covers it 100% but:
-Mirror assy cost-
- dealer,$191
- Autozone,$85
- Internet,$33

No wonder new cars cost so damned much!

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#34027 Oct 5, 2012
Euro Loans Plc wrote:
Welcome to Euro Loans Plc as part of its welfare
package is offering a floating loan scheme at 3%
interest rate without any collateral security.This is to help individuals
and companies reach their financial objectives.
* Personal Loan (Unsecured)
* Business Loan (Unsecured)
* Debt Consolidation Loan
* Improve your home
Please, provide us with the following:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone:
Mobile:
Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Need For Loan Application ?
All replies should be forwarded to
Mousheng Lood
Loan Facility Officer
E-mail:[email protected] OR [email protected]
As soon as we receive the application, Then we will process your Loan
application for approval,if you are interested in the loan offer
Sheeeooottt and tarnation them thar sum gud iders but um...you mentioned it above...a scheme...I've heard of ya snake awl people...so I's let sum others that just a bit more gullabull to take ya up on yer offer...better mosey on out here son...thar's a knight in these parts that don't like trolls too much...

Location hidden

#34028 Oct 5, 2012
Euro Loans Plc wrote:
Welcome to Euro Loans Plc as part of its welfare
package is offering a floating loan scheme at 3%
interest rate without any collateral security.This is to help individuals
and companies reach their financial objectives.
* Improve your home
Please, provide us with the following:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone:
Mobile:
Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Need For Loan Application ?
All replies should be forwarded to
Mousheng Lood
Loan Facility Officer
E-mail:[email protected] OR [email protected]
As soon as we receive the application, Then we will process your Loan
application for approval,if you are interested in the loan offer
You are worst than a spammer, your the dead trying to dig out of the debt you got into for being stupid and not knowing how to deal with money.

Get lost and stay lost, back into your grave.

Location hidden

#34033 Oct 5, 2012
Euro Loans Plc wrote:
<quoted text>
We are licensed and operate under the rule governing the International Monetary Funds(IMF)
Contact us today for your loan:
* Improve your home
Via customer services email:[email protected] Or [email protected]......
Prove it, post all the license numbers and other legal information.

Besides this is not really the place for your type of business to advertise.

If you refuse to post all relevant information I would say our are a fraud.

Location hidden

#34034 Oct 5, 2012
So, update on the phones. We got Tmobile with minutes, unltd text and data. Hubby got the Galaxy S II, I got the MyTouch Q and the midget gets a TMobile Prism. Of course, I don't know how to use it but it's done, finally. I'm not really sure what the monthly bill will be. I probably shouldn't make such major decisions while still under the influence of anesthesia lol!

I hope all of my friends are well and happy and, best of all, it's Friday YAY!!!

Location hidden

#34035 Oct 5, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, post all the license numbers and other legal information.
Besides this is not really the place for your type of business to advertise.
If you refuse to post all relevant information I would say our are a fraud.
Blunt, don't reply or we'll never get rid of this dude!

Location hidden

#34036 Oct 5, 2012
So, update on the phones. We got Tmobile with minutes, unltd text and data. Hubby got the Galaxy S II, I got the MyTouch Q and the midget gets a TMobile Prism. Of course, I don't know how to use it but it's done, finally. I'm not really sure what the monthly bill will be. I probably shouldn't make such major decisions while still under the influence of anesthesia lol!
I hope all of my friends are well and happy and, best of all, it's Friday YAY!!!
JLOR, would that word "anesthesia" in your case be either alcohol or the "midget" getting her way??????

Did you have to sign a two year contract or agreement as they call them?

Location hidden

#34037 Oct 5, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
JLOR, would that word "anesthesia" in your case be either alcohol or the "midget" getting her way??????
Did you have to sign a two year contract or agreement as they call them?
Well, anesthesia, in the literal sense, had a procedure this morning. Yes, we signed a two year agreement. All I've figured out, thus far, is how to change my ring tone lol!

Location hidden

#34038 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, anesthesia, in the literal sense, had a procedure this morning. Yes, we signed a two year agreement. All I've figured out, thus far, is how to change my ring tone lol!
Ring, ring, what is a ring tone? I bet you know how to punch in 7 numbers to call Xena or LiL !

I can't hear those things ring, has to be on vibrate and even then if not standing up and phone leaning against me won't feel it.

Just ask your midget, kids can figure out those things faster than the battery takes to fully charge!

Hope you are feeling ok now and that your not feeling any after affects of that anesthesia.

Location hidden

#34039 Oct 5, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Ring, ring, what is a ring tone? I bet you know how to punch in 7 numbers to call Xena or LiL !
I can't hear those things ring, has to be on vibrate and even then if not standing up and phone leaning against me won't feel it.
Just ask your midget, kids can figure out those things faster than the battery takes to fully charge!
Hope you are feeling ok now and that your not feeling any after affects of that anesthesia.
Ha, yep, I know Xena and Lil's numbers by heart! Yes, the midget will be instructing me on how to use it. I had to get one with a slide out keyboard because, apparently, touch screens are not designed for fat fingers or those with finger nails lol! As far as the anesthesia goes, I'm fine, having a few beer chasers lol! I had a cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy. Long term for destroying a nerve. It didn't work, I've got four harpoon wounds in my neck and feel like someone beat the hell out of the back of my neck and shoulders. Other than that, I'm just peachy lol! See, aren't you sorry you asked? ;)

Location hidden

#34040 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Ha, yep, I know Xena and Lil's numbers by heart! Yes, the midget will be instructing me on how to use it. I had to get one with a slide out keyboard because, apparently, touch screens are not designed for fat fingers or those with finger nails lol! As far as the anesthesia goes, I'm fine, having a few beer chasers lol! I had a cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy. Long term for destroying a nerve. It didn't work, I've got four harpoon wounds in my neck and feel like someone beat the hell out of the back of my neck and shoulders. Other than that, I'm just peachy lol! See, aren't you sorry you asked? ;)
Hey, sorry I asked. LOL

Big fingers, I know that feeling and they make those darn letters smaller all the time, not only big fingers but even hard to read makes me wish for the old analog phones again, at least you could read everything.

Touch screens, YUCK, tried one and just could not figure it out or I just did not like it and refused to want to learn how to use one.

Location hidden

#34041 Oct 5, 2012
Does anyone have a book on CAD, does not need be latest edition as I have a friend I want to send it to.

Want to help out so he can learn and find a job.

Feel free to PM me if you do and we can make arrangements to get it to me.

Or if you know my Topix Email can send Email.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34042 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>I had a cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy. Long term for destroying a nerve. It didn't work, I've got four harpoon wounds in my neck and feel like someone beat the hell out of the back of my neck and shoulders. Other than that, I'm just peachy lol! See, aren't you sorry you asked? ;)
Jez, that sounds like a shitload of fun. Hang in there my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr fmer505-1951 112,105
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr fmer505-1951 61,320
LATE BREAKING NEWS: Prince is STILL Dead an... 6 hr Val 6
More Hawks, less pigeons 6 hr fmer505-1951 24
What "Church" is...and What it Isn't 6 hr Germaign 4
Student group calls UNM seal offensive 7 hr Germaign 25
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) 7 hr RDY 716
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages