A55man

AOL

#1 Sep 18, 2012
I think centuries of inbreeding are finally starting to affect the judgment of the English royalty. First of all, you publicly announce that Prince Harry Windsor will be at a certain base in Afghanistan and that he will be flying helicopters???!!! That resulted in the devastating recent attack on that base during which two US Marines were killed and numerous Harrier Jets, valued at $22 million each, were destroyed, as well as several Cobra helicopters!!! What were you thinking!!!??? Their blood is on your hands. And you're worried about Kate's royal boobies???!!!

Next, Prince Andrew, the son of a woman (Princess Diana), who was literally killed fleeing from the paparazzi who'd made her life hell for many, many years, photographing her even in the nude, allows his own wife to strip outdoors! What were you thinking???!!! What you don't know about telephoto lenses? About how brazen paparazzi are? You bear part of the blame for this.
Your clueless if you or your Princess will ever be able to go about in your birthday suits outside the privacy of your homes, or any homes you may be visiting. In this world of drones, helicopters, telephoto lenses, etc., no one is safe, especially young, attractive, celebrity, "royalty" like yourselves. Grow up.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2012
What is it with boobs, they come in all sizes and shapes.

Only in the USA does the male species put so much emphases on the sexual aspects of breast like no place else in the world.

If all guys only think boobs make the female you have a heck of a lot to learn about females.

It is what is inside that counts and I don't mean one part of the body.

Looks are secondary.

If guys want a trophy wife or GF than you are not seeking a true companion, wife, lover, best friend etc.

Try this fellows, in some countries the hairy the legs or under arm hair the sexier the female but not in the USA, here that is a turn off.

Again fellows look at the whole picture, not just the boobs or booty.
JUST ME

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Diana loved her notoriety, she lived by it. Her last millionare boyfriend, and the driver felt a 'high' to be with her and were careless. SHE PAID FOR HER NOTORIETY WITH HER LIFE. TheBritishRoyals were 'noble' with the way she was buried. William. Harry and others carry on.
JUST ME

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
What is it with boobs, they come in all sizes and shapes.
Only in the USA does the male species put so much emphases on the sexual aspects of breast like no place else in the world.
If all guys only think boobs make the female you have a heck of a lot to learn about females.
It is what is inside that counts and I don't mean one part of the body.
Looks are secondary.
If guys want a trophy wife or GF than you are not seeking a true companion, wife, lover, best friend etc.
Try this fellows, in some countries the hairy the legs or under arm hair the sexier the female but not in the USA, here that is a turn off.
Again fellows look at the whole picture, not just the boobs or booty.
Viva la diferencia! My French looks weird, oh well, HAIR oh beautiful hair! Men want the 'smooth' touch of a woman. Not all men admire a woman's femininity, not at all in most other non-USA cultures. The woman is to work, provide any needs the man desires, sex is a male dominion 'right' so women REMAIN silent. Other cultures place women's boobs at the animal level only providing the nutrition robbed from the woman's own body. Ces't le vie!(more kiddie French)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 18, 2012
JUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>Viva la diferencia! My French looks weird, oh well, HAIR oh beautiful hair! Men want the 'smooth' touch of a woman. Not all men admire a woman's femininity, not at all in most other non-USA cultures. The woman is to work, provide any needs the man desires, sex is a male dominion 'right' so women REMAIN silent. Other cultures place women's boobs at the animal level only providing the nutrition robbed from the woman's own body. Ces't le vie!(more kiddie French)
Either I am not understanding what you are saying or your misread what I said.

Try this , MOST males in the USA want a smooth body female, no HAIR.

Many other countries hair is sexy and in some countries a female is not even legally allowed to shave hair off.

Keep in mind that females of different nationalities bodies are different, some have darker hair on their arms so it shows, others are light skin and lighter hair so it does not show.

Want to really get into what guys like, well not here.

As to your remarks that woman are here to serve us, sorry but those days are long passed unless you want to find a submissive female who feels it is her duty to serve her Master or Mistress.
Buttman

AOL

#6 Sep 18, 2012
There's a school of thought that feels that men who are obsessed with women's breasts were never breast-fed as babies. That could be true, as many Mothers in the USA fed their infants baby formula rather than breast feed them. I agree with this. I was breast fed and to this day I don't care if a woman has itty-bitty-t__ty or not. I think fake breasts look fake and don't do a thing for me. I do LOVE a woman's shapely buttocks, thighs and calves, though! Thank Heaven For Big Girls!
conchapena

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Oct 12, 2012
me thinks Buttman's a woman.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Nov 3, 2012
hey, this is about the Duchess and her hubby getting intimate outside their area of privacy. They're young and should know and be aware of their fame and take care of their exposing themselves outside of truly enclosed places. Royal boobs? hey, didn't pay for the view.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Nov 3, 2012
JUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>Viva la diferencia! My French looks weird, oh well, HAIR oh beautiful hair! Men want the 'smooth' touch of a woman. Not all men admire a woman's femininity, not at all in most other non-USA cultures. The woman is to work, provide any needs the man desires, sex is a male dominion 'right' so women REMAIN silent. Other cultures place women's boobs at the animal level only providing the nutrition robbed from the woman's own body. Ces't le vie!(more kiddie French)
since the op was about royal boobs and you're talking about hairy frenchwomen, I would assume some people like hairy boobs. lololol no thanks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2012
A55man wrote:
I think centuries of inbreeding are finally starting to affect the judgment of the English royalty. First of all, you publicly announce that Prince Harry Windsor will be at a certain base in Afghanistan and that he will be flying helicopters???!!! That resulted in the devastating recent attack on that base during which two US Marines were killed and numerous Harrier Jets, valued at $22 million each, were destroyed, as well as several Cobra helicopters!!! What were you thinking!!!??? Their blood is on your hands. And you're worried about Kate's royal boobies???!!!
Next, Prince Andrew, the son of a woman (Princess Diana), who was literally killed fleeing from the paparazzi who'd made her life hell for many, many years, photographing her even in the nude, allows his own wife to strip outdoors! What were you thinking???!!! What you don't know about telephoto lenses? About how brazen paparazzi are? You bear part of the blame for this.
Your clueless if you or your Princess will ever be able to go about in your birthday suits outside the privacy of your homes, or any homes you may be visiting. In this world of drones, helicopters, telephoto lenses, etc., no one is safe, especially young, attractive, celebrity, "royalty" like yourselves. Grow up.
How strange. Prince Andrew has become the son of his late sister-in-law.
Fact-checking - or the lack of it - apart, your post about inbreeding is now in an entirely different ball game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 2 hr And 231
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) 6 hr HRresident 197
News Police on lookout for 'healer' in scam probe (Jul '09) 6 hr Sharon 88
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 64,375
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Mister Chix 115,307
Albuquerque's shootingest cops-common denominator? 10 hr Voice of Reason 6
News Albuquerque set to unveil statue of late boxer ... 22 hr Please 8

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance